wolverine and sabretooth vs aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
i got the idea from long pig. so wolverine and sabretooth in feral bloodlust mode vs an alien hive who wins to make it fair neither has adamantium or claws. just kidding both have adamantium and claws.

Logan 87
If they cut a alien, acid comes out. They cant beat so many. They loose

CorderaMitchell
finally, some sense.

Nataku8188
It'd be funny when about 100 xenos come flying out of the hive, wolverine does his snikt, then he's buried under so many he can't even move his arms. Even without the acid blood, they'd tear apart their bodies so fast they wouldn't be able to move. I think it'd make a great movie, about 10-15 minutes long as the aliens try to figure out a way to get into the rib cage.

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

The horror of fanboys...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Nataku8188
It'd be funny when about 100 xenos come flying out of the hive, wolverine does his snikt, then he's buried under so many he can't even move his arms. Even without the acid blood, they'd tear apart their bodies so fast they wouldn't be able to move. I think it'd make a great movie, about 10-15 minutes long as the aliens try to figure out a way to get into the rib cage.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

DarkCrawler
*Wolverine crawls away after the Aliens ganged up on him and ripped his legs away*

"I...I barely got away, Creed. We...need...to make new strategy...Creed?"

*Sabretooths severed head drops in front of Wolverine*

"Holy shit."

Nataku8188
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
*Wolverine crawls away after the Aliens ganged up on him and ripped his legs away*

"Holy shit."

I'm pretty sure wolverine's jaw would be gone.

DarkCrawler
He might got lucky...stick out tongue

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

"Holy shit."

The terrible scent of 2 ailens, visited the xeno hive that day, the 2 ailens were VERY cocky, and were fighting.

Before they new it, odd creatures were upon them, they moved lighting fast, and had claws that went throught steel.

One of the ailens, a smaller one, was bold enough to attack, thinking it would be easy.

The larger one, in horror of the smaller one being ripped to shreds, tried to escape.

His coat fell, and a cigarette was all that remained of the 2.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
The terrible scent of 2 ailens, visited the xeno hive that day, the 2 ailens were VERY cocky, and were fighting.

Before they new it, odd creatures were upon them, they moved lighting fast, and had claws that went throught steel.

One of the ailens, a smaller one, was bold enough to attack, thinking it would be easy.

The larger one, in horror of the smaller one being ripped to shreds, tried to escape.

His coat fell, and a cigarette was all that remained of the 2. laughing out loud

Logan 87
We all know people hate Wolverine now. I see stuff like this more often. People make threads knowing that wolverine would looses, just so they could start arguments or when they dont get the answer from some one saying he could win they try to make a joke to say some one will say this sooon ha ha ha. Then they go in real threads and argue against wolverine when he could win with the motive of them not liking him.

no everyone dont take it the wrong way, or anything,

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Logan 87
We all know people hate Wolverine now. I see stuff like this more often. People make threads knowing that wolverine would looses, just so they could start arguments or when they dont get the answer from some one saying he could win they try to make a joke to say some one will say this sooon ha ha ha. Then they go in real threads and argue against wolverine when he could win with the motive of them not liking him.

Its because of you, thats why.

Its fanboys who give no arguments, and pout, grow some balls.

I've never seen someone care about their character so much, if you feel he wins just say so.

Noone agrees with you, don't you realize that, christ you are a tool.

And you keep coming back and back, if you don't like it than leave.

Its guys like you that make him a joke on the forum, you don't listen, you don't debate, you can't spell.

Its YOUR fault.

Nataku8188

Actually, I like wolverine, a lot. He's just made out to be a lot better than he actually is. Especially by writers nowadays. Take his original appearance against the Hulk, he couldn't pierce his hide. Know why? Because that's how it was SUPPOSED to be. That's how powerful his creator decided he'd be, and that's how powerful he was. Then, someone else picked him up and had him do some other stuff, and the editor was too stupid/too lazy to make him fix it. Guess what? Now Wolverine slices up Hulk's stomache. Same thing goes for his healing factor. Back in the day he healed pretty fast, but it still took time, not like nowadays where he could be skinned and gutted like a deer and be back up and drinkin' in 20 minutes.

Top it all off with kids who love Wolverine but don't know shit about his older appearances and think everything he does know is an appropriate display of his power. Hell, when he had the adamantium ripped out of his body (Sort of, it was kinda sticking out like crazy) back in like '94, he almost died if not for Jean Grey and Prof. X keeping him from going into shock and dieing. Nowadays he can take any sort of trauma and he's got no problem dealing with it. It's ri-goddamn-diculous.

CorderaMitchell
Actually, I like wolverine, a lot. He's just made out to be a lot better than he actually is. Especially by writers nowadays. Take his original appearance against the Hulk, he couldn't pierce his hide. Know why? Because that's how it was SUPPOSED to be. That's how powerful his creator decided he'd be, and that's how powerful he was. Then, someone else picked him up and had him do some other stuff, and the editor was too stupid/too lazy to make him fix it. Guess what? Now Wolverine slices up Hulk's stomache. Same thing goes for his healing factor. Back in the day he healed pretty fast, but it still took time, not like nowadays where he could be skinned and gutted like a deer and be back up and drinkin' in 20 minutes.

Top it all off with kids who love Wolverine but don't know shit about his older appearances and think everything he does know is an appropriate display of his power. Hell, when he had the adamantium ripped out of his body (Sort of, it was kinda sticking out like crazy) back in like '94, he almost died if not for Jean Grey and Prof. X keeping him from going into shock and dieing. Nowadays he can take any sort of trauma and he's got no problem dealing with it. It's ri-goddamn-diculous.

Agreed. Wolverine was a character of a team, now he's a one man army.

I like reading him, but people who know the older wolverine know that he was NEVER like he is now.

If marvel gets letters from non wolverine fanboys, maybe they'll improve their writing.

Logan 87

I understand. Spiderman, Sabertooth,Carnage,Venom, gets big upgrades too, but i dont hear it from people.

Oh yeah Batman changed the most.

DarkCrawler
They get upgrades. But for Sabretooth, for example, it's strength increase. He got it because Weapon X made him better. It has been explained. Spider-Man's upgrades have been explained too. Venom and Carnage are not that much better then in their first appearences.

But through the years, Wolverine hasn't got any upgrades that would have been explained in comics. But suddenly, his claws pierce Hulk's skin. Suddenly, an man who is slower, weaker, dumber then his enemies, and shouldn't be logically piercing their skin, defeats them. That's what makes intelligent people to piss of. To fanboys, however it's "cool".

long pig
I don't think it's wolverine haters who talk the most shit, it's wolverine fans who went bitter after his character turned into shit.

Wolverine doesn't need to be super uber massive powerful to be interesting. Hell, some of his greatest appearances where when he didn't even pop a claw.

Do most people think Wolverine would shrug off if his adamantium was being pulled from his pores now? Probably.

CorderaMitchell
I understand. Spiderman, Sabertooth,Carnage,Venom, gets big upgrades too, but i dont hear it from people.

Oh yeah Batman changed the most.

What upgrades?

Everything is listed in marvel, logan is just inconsistant.

Spiderman is listed at 15 tons, and he has organic webbing, and communicates with insects.

He still loses alot.

Spiderman is one of the most hated in comic forum, anyone who argues him is seen as a fanboy. Thing is too.

Wolverine is the most overrated around here, theres a difference.

DarkCrawler
Agree.

Logan 87
What upgrades?

Everything is listed in marvel, logan is just inconsistant.

Spiderman is listed at 15 tons, and he has organic webbing, and communicates with insects.

He still loses alot.

Spiderman is one of the most hated in comic forum, anyone who argues him is seen as a fanboy. Thing is too.

Wolverine is the most overrated around here, theres a difference.

I didnt just list spiderman.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by long pig
I don't think it's wolverine haters who talk the most shit, it's wolverine fans who went bitter after his character turned into shit.

Wolverine doesn't need to be super uber massive powerful to be interesting. Hell, some of his greatest appearances where when he didn't even pop a claw.

great is seen differently

When peter loses to a normal guy, then beats the big ones, that makes him more endearing.

Someone who puts up a good fight is great, just because your character wins, and is overexposed, makes it that much more worse.

CorderaMitchell
I didnt just list spiderman.

"I understand. Spiderman, Sabertooth,Carnage,Venom, gets big upgrades too, but i dont hear it from people.

Oh yeah Batman changed the most."

Oh really?

long pig
Another big problem for wolverine is he always seems to be able to give that last extra full hearted attack that most people can't handle under extreme circumstances.

Fans think he can do that shit 24/7, he can't, he only does that when he feels all is lost and he's going to die and he's usually in berkerker mode.

Logan 87
"I understand. Spiderman, Sabertooth,Carnage,Venom, gets big upgrades too, but i dont hear it from people.

Oh yeah Batman changed the most."

Oh really?

Just his personality

CorderaMitchell
see instead of admitting, now you're just in denial.

Logan 87
see instead of admitting, now you're just in denial.

I cant say anything now adays.

When i admit stuff you still post else where oh he said this beats this, so admiting wont do anything right.

Besides i already asked to get banned so once he gets the pm he will banned me so lets be friends.

CorderaMitchell
I'm already your friend, I'm just trying to get you to stop accusing me of shit, everytime I disagree with you.

Logan 87
I'm already your friend, I'm just trying to get you to stop accusing me of shit, everytime I disagree with you.

what you think im trying to do.

no ididnt say everything you said was crap

EsteemedLeader
they get impregnated. since the embryos cant get out of the rib cage, they have to slowly tear below it and eat away the internal organs. out comes an alien with a super healing factor and skin as hard as titanium. our heros heal, and the process starts all over again. thus comes a race of super-aliens, and they take over the universe.

Dr. Diamond
maybe i should've said 5 wolverines and 5 sabretooths

CorderaMitchell
Wouldn't matter.

Dr. Diamond
1 wolverine could take out the entire alien species and the entire predator species and still not spill his beer

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
they get impregnated. since the embryos cant get out of the rib cage, they have to slowly tear below it and eat away the internal organs. out comes an alien with a super healing factor and skin as hard as titanium. our heros heal, and the process starts all over again. thus comes a race of super-aliens, and they take over the universe.

duh, this is flawless

CorderaMitchell
of course...

EsteemedLeader
green lantern had difficulty with aliens, so these two are nothing

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader

laughing out loud Perfect.

EsteemedLeader
bump

EsteemedLeader
oh come on, someone post a reply. i want to see someone beat my scenario. this was just getting funny

jinzin
yeah wolvie ans sabes could take out a slew of alien attackers maybe even drop 100 of em before it's over..I mean predators using just spears and claws (with NO healing factor) have been seen to take dow up to and including 20 aliens....so I think the duo could put up a decent fight...but given the acid blood.....they'll die all the same...

CorderaMitchell
I don't see 100, maybe 10

jinzin
really why not? well I guess it would depend on how concentrated the alien mass is when they start getting into it...I figured the first 30 or so of them would be pretty spread out and they would get thicker as time went on....even if they all just dogpile wolvie and sabes I could see them taking at least a good 20 of them down before dying....but i guess it really doesn't change the end result regardless...

CorderaMitchell
I'll go with 20, they only are melee, and ailens move when torn apart alot.

God I love AvP.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by jinzin
yeah wolvie ans sabes could take out a slew of alien attackers maybe even drop 100 of em before it's over..I mean predators using just spears and claws (with NO healing factor) have been seen to take dow up to and including 20 aliens....so I think the duo could put up a decent fight...but given the acid blood.....they'll die all the same...

Predators don't use claws vs aliens, only badass preds like Dachande are crazy enough to do that.

Predators are trained to kill aliens, it's their rite of passage, they know all the weak spots and exactly how they fight. Plus their weapons are made to kill aliens, thus why they are SUPPOSED to be unnaffected by acid, but in some comics the writers were dumbasses and had the weapons melt. I think it was AvPvT (Terminator) which was wicked bad.

Wolverine supposedly has ALL this training, but he never, ever, ever uses it. Plus his claws are a lot shorter than a nice long combistick. He's gonna try to slice one in half like a brood and get acid in ze face. Owies.

Oh yeah, they wouldn't get impregnated. They would try to tear the baby off, and since it's acid is much more volatile, it'd burn through their eyes and into their brains. Good game.

jinzin
i doubt that they could be impregnated..I mean the brood couldn't do it to a weakened logan i doubt the aliens can.....

anyways...I've seen a few preds go toe to toe with their claws an spears only and fair out just fine....but the fact remains those guys are highly skilled jst like sabretooth and wolverine are highly skilled..you can say that wolverine never uses his skills bu you'd be wrong..wolverin is constantly commented on how impressive his fighting ability is..I'm just banking that the artists have never trained in martial arts or watched enough kung fu movies or something that they don't know how to draw wolverine fighting the way he is supposed to. instead of doing the overly dramatic comic book leaps and punches..you know what I'm talking about..but nevertheless..wolverine is constantly commented on his fighting ability..

EsteemedLeader
if they could impregnate Orion i think they coul impregnate wolverine and sabertooth as theyre getting @$$raped by an alien horde

jinzin
does orions regenrate at the level they do? I've never seen him do that...

EsteemedLeader
no, but he is mighty, and a new god

jinzin
well the whole point of them not being able to impregnate wolvie and sabes is based off their healing factor...the same as the brood could not do the same to wolverine for that reason so no offense but I fail to see how you made an effective point....regardless...that's a trivial matter..wolverine and sabretooth will already be dead before it gets that far so cheers.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine supposedly has ALL this training, but he never, ever, ever uses it. Plus his claws are a lot shorter than a nice long combistick. He's gonna try to slice one in half like a brood and get acid in ze face. Owies

Thanks for noticing this.

EsteemedLeader
you underestimate the aliens ability to adapt

EsteemedLeader
since aliens absorb a hosts DNA and copy their abilities, physique, blah blah blah, they probably could impregnate wolvy and sabertooth

jinzin
they have to be able to survive to do this..the healing factor just may puch them out of the body period...or heal over it and kill it completely..can't adapt when you don't have time to grow...

CorderaMitchell
I don't know the ailens, survive off of some crazy shit...

EsteemedLeader
how is it going to heal them out? pop them out his unbreakable ribcage? its hard to heal yourself when you have an alien eating your insides

CorderaMitchell
Yea the more reason to grow...

jinzin
hard to grow when the healing factor kills you off before you get the chance..it's the same as the brood thing...they do the same thing..wolverine didn't die..i don't know why we are debating such an irrelivent issue here..

CorderaMitchell
Because this thread is stupid.

Healing killing off ailens THAT resilient.

jinzin
they are not THAT resilient when they are in embryo form..

CorderaMitchell
But beyond our comprehension, theyd eat that shit good.

Face Hugger!!

jinzin
eat what shit..it's likely the healing facor my kill the embryo before it even began to do damage....which it doesn't anyway as damage would be noticed by the hosts..

CorderaMitchell
I see what you're saying now, but it doesn't take that long does it?

jinzin
a few hours i think...

CorderaMitchell
hmmmm, idk

Nataku8188
Originally posted by jinzin
they have to be able to survive to do this..the healing factor just may puch them out of the body period...or heal over it and kill it completely..can't adapt when you don't have time to grow...

Healing factor wouldn't push them out at all... they aren't damaging the body much at all. They get nourishment from a small amount of blood they get by leeching off an artery. Why would healing fast have any effect on it? It's not near any muscles, it's not going to be pushed out.

jinzin
the body pushes out foreign objects over time whether they are damaging to the body or not..and yes it would be damaging to the body if it's leeching off of something...healing factor would kill them off just fine...same as it did for the brood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.