Professor X as Green Lantern vs. Darkseid (Pre- Crisis) as Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

teddygreen17
Yeah, I did it.
Toughie - I'm going Professor X - but Darseid would be a beast. But X can use his powers to take the ring's powers to new heights he would be able to do what no one else could do. big grin

DarkCrawler
Telepathy doesn't have anything to do with GL ring. Willpower has.

And Pre-Crisis Darkseid would whoop his ass with or without the ring...

teddygreen17
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Telepathy doesn't have anything to do with GL ring. Willpower has.

And Pre-Crisis Darkseid would whoop his ass with or without the ring...

Wrong - The Ring operates on thought. What ever you think of the ring will produce. I am saying, being the best and most experienced telepath will allow him to manipulate the ring in ways unseen.

long pig
DS looks at the ring, thinks "This would LOWER my power, wtf".

Then he erases Prof from existance.

teddygreen17
They keep their original powers

ScarletSpider
You have to think of what you want the ring to produce, but you also have to have enough raw willpower to force whatever constructs into being. Green Arrow's a fiesty, smart bastard. He could barely get the ring to spark. When he finally launched off a arrow with the ring, he was pretty much exhausted.

Just because Chuck's a telepath, doesn't mean he'd be able to do shit with the GL ring.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
You have to think of what you want the ring to produce, but you also have to have enough raw willpower to force whatever constructs into being. Green Arrow's a fiesty, smart bastard. He could barely get the ring to spark. When he finally launched off a arrow with the ring, he was pretty much exhausted.

Just because Chuck's a telepath, doesn't mean he'd be able to do shit with the GL ring.
He has willpower on the "Astral Plane" big grin

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by teddygreen17
Wrong - The Ring operates on thought. What ever you think of the ring will produce. I am saying, being the best and most experienced telepath will allow him to manipulate the ring in ways unseen.

Wrong, the ring operates on willpower. That's like Number #2 thing to know about GL's, after No.#1 - Green Lantern constructs are green.

teddygreen17
You need both willpower and imagination. Chuck probably has a lot of both. Chyeah.

teddygreen17
I need more responses, Scotty.

Bludhaven Boy
Chuck doesn't need will, his brain and powers have alwasy been able to do whatever he needs to do. If his will was greater, he would have abstained from using his powers on people like his old squeeze, Amelia. He always regretted it, but he gave in to temptation and used his powers on her. Darkseid has will, but wouldn't bother with the ring. He's a new god. He kills them both with a short struggle.

Cosmic Cube
Prof turns into Onslaught! X wins!

K3VIL
Xavier hasn't much of that willpower.
After all, he wasn't able to stop Onslaught, after all, he mind wiped Magneto, strange for someone that wants pacific coexistance.

Bludhaven Boy
Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.