Blob vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Never Seen this

EsteemedLeader
doomsday would kill the blob like i would kill a retarded crippled baby

NoFate007
Doomsday massacres Blob like EsteemedLeader would massacre a retarded cripple - or so I've heard

Onikirimaru
Doomsday pastes blob so bad it reminds me of that time EsteemedLeader massacred that retard crippled baby.

joesha28
Very uneven match.... is this a fight or a massacre? More like a massacre or ONSLAUGHT

jinzin
doomsday makes some lard-ass pudding out what's left of blob's remains after this fights done.

Fanboy
The Blob can be moved alright and Doomsday he has more then enough strength to move the fat a-- Blob.

Dark Thor
doomsday is to the blob as Galactus is to toad

EsteemedLeader
wow, this fight looks even more uneven now than it did two days ago. doomsday beats blob so bad it makes that time i massacred that retarded crippled baby look like a challenge

Dr. Diamond
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
wow, this fight looks even more uneven now than it did two days ago. doomsday beats blob so bad it makes that time i massacred that retarded crippled baby look like a challenge actually blob would destroy doomsday(remember he does manipulate gravity)blob rules and doomsday drools. it'll pretty much be like that time the reterded cripple baby pretty much destroyed esteemedleader.

Dark Thor
ur outta ur mind if you say blob can beat dd

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
doomsday would kill the blob like i would kill a retarded crippled baby

Why would you do that to a retarded baby?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.