Dante Vs. Vergil in a swordfight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theobvious
Would Dante really beat Vergil in a fight. If Dante used only his sword and Devil Trigger?

darth-yoda
yep but it would be close

Steve128967
It would definitely be close. The only reason I beat Vergil the first time you fight him in DMC3 is that I stayed away and shot at him smile. Dante would probably win only because he has Devil Trigger and Vergil doesn't? I only got to the level with Geyron before I had to return it to Blockbuster sad.

dvampire
Vergil also can transform. I think Dante whould win, he eventually deafeated him at the end of the game.

Darkstorm Zero
Depends on which version of Dante and Which version of Virgil.

Virgil had like 6 forms: 3 from DMC1 (As the Nelo Angelo) and 3 from DMC3 (The first one was kind of a pushover if you had DT otherwise it was a slugfest, the Second one is where he gets the Light Gauntletes and gets some wicked assed punch and kick moves, and 3 he gets an extra sword, the Force Edge and gets some radical new moves)

theobvious
I would personally say Vergil because of the opening movie. His sword is lighter and thinner allowing for more manuverability.

b-dan
Originally posted by dvampire
Vergil also can transform. I think Dante whould win, he eventually deafeated him at the end of the game. u mean in the first game rite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.