Man-Spider vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
Man-Spider has six arms (not including legs), can throw acid, and is way stronger than Spider-Man. Can Venom take him? I don't really think so but t could be possible. Personally, I think that Venom gets owned hardcore.

Max Spidey 24
Man Spider, sounds mad nasty

Max Spidey 24
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Man-Spider has six arms (not including legs), can throw acid, and is way stronger than Spider-Man. Can Venom take him? I don't really think so but t could be possible. Personally, I think that Venom gets owned hardcore.

You should have a sig, that show the hulk, when hes happy, then it flashs angry......what the hell am I talking about.

freezedoom
Venom can probably take him down to the ground

CorderaMitchell
Thats like the spidangler, I was going to by max carnage, a classic.

Hulk Power
Come on guys. Answer the question. Who would win? ranting

CorderaMitchell
I just got through fighting him with venom, I'm undecided.

jinzin
venom would trounce the shit out of man spider!

venom took down an enormous queen alien lookin dude in the arachnis project...that villain had 4 arms, acid spit, and was way stronger. Venom had just finished clobbering his way through countless gaurds, and just finished handing the jury AND spiderman their collective ass. all this and when he fought the big alien guy (can't remember his name...arg...) he did it in an inferno.....AND WON.....he'd cream man spider for sure.

CorderaMitchell
I figured that, but that maximum carnage game was SOOO damned cheap...

jinzin
lol..I remember THAT...remember seperation anxiety?

CorderaMitchell
I have both, seperation anxiety is less graphics wise, but better and faster, and less cheap.

I bought maximum carnage today, venom's all big, and slow,wtf.

Seperation anxiety, and the secret rooms, I'm going to play that now...

jinzin
good luck with the jury...

CorderaMitchell
Oh that games easy, I've had it forever.

That stupid Iron Man reject, and the two laser guys, and gun guys.

and the symbiotes.

Hard mode : mrrypn.

I wish I could play as carnage.

GGgrievous725
yeah carnage was pathetic in seperation anxiety but the lvl itself was hard

CorderaMitchell
I LOVED that level, how was he in MC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.