this hulk versus Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DEVILHULK
this hulk is out of continuity he beats all these guys all together in a MASSIVE brawl with Dragon Man, Vector, Leader (in Murder Module) and humanoids, Mad Thinker and his Android, Dreadnaughts, MODOK, Toadmen, subterraneans, Rhino, Skurge the Executioner, Hulk Killer humanoid, Gremlin, Abomination, Circus of Crime, Wendigo, Headmen, Madman, AIM, Absorbing Man, Hammer and Anvil (wha??), Tyrannus, Juggernaut, Crimson Dynamo, Rick Hulk, Harpy, Missing Link, Man-Bull, Super-Skrull, Klaw, Piecemeal, Werewolf By Night, Annihilus, Fin Fang Foom, Glob, Nebulon, Bi-Beast, possibly others

http://img258.echo.cx/img258/9067/foes7hm.jpg

colossus17
i just had 3 cigarettes becasue of this thread...and its ur fault..now i will get lung cancer....but then again i once made a thread like this as well.....but altleast i build up a logical scenerio....based on strength only....

Darth_Erebus
Galactus will vaporize him. No amount of brute strength is ever a match for the power cosmic.

Dr.SpiderHulk
I my English is not so greatest.....but you stupid DEVILHULK....

colossus17
Originally posted by Dr.SpiderHulk
I my English is not so greatest.....but you stupid DEVILHULK....

thats right spiderhulk smash! and web! if feel disrespected by stupid threads.!

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by colossus17
thats right spiderhulk smash! and web! if feel disrespected by stupid threads.!

so who beats this hulk?

come on, make me laugh

colossus17
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
so who beats this hulk?

come on, make me laugh

pre crisis JP .........nuff' said.....

Blair Wind
lex you think they know what the legend that is jp truly is? bah.....

colossus17
chris if they dont they shouldnt be on this forum....

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by colossus17
chris if they dont they shouldnt be on this forum....

i don't know who jp is and i'm still on this board

colossus17
well.......ok......

Blair Wind
ah...then you havent taken the "should I really be on this forum" test....ummm illegal use of forums...nah j/p but stil if you know not of jp than you have no knowledge!!

Dr. Diamond
galactus is like shoo fly shoo

whirlysplat
Who's JP shifty is he a friend of Ultimate Dan

Blair Wind
whirly stop playin....spammer!

colossus17
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Who's JP shifty is he a friend of Ultimate Dan

master dan is JP's spiritual master.....he tought him.....all of his 16,999,376 martial arts....

ZephroCarnelian
Is that all he knows....?

Yet even with that limited knowledge of martial arts... legend has it he beat Flash Prime in three moves....

colossus17
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Is that all he knows....?

Yet even with that limited knowledge of martial arts... legend has it he beat Flash Prime in three moves....

ZephroCarnelian
blink

ye gads....

olympian
DevilHulk you kinda know that any of those he fought are below Galactus no? Even out of continuaty.

Say you dont, and we will all be in peace.

Fanboy
Galactus would squish him with out any problem.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
DevilHulk you kinda know that any of those he fought are below Galactus no? Even out of continuaty.

Say you dont, and we will all be in peace.

Lol ... but not Hulk killer Humanoid !!!!!!!!!!1

C17 i remeber your post i think ???????? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.