kotor 2 questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
here is a kotor 2 question thread

my first one is this may sound silly but how do you make the NPC
DS and LS on kotor 2

Human Vader
Um......what?

Darth Calladus
you gotta influence them. depends on ur alignment and their personality whether they're dark of light

Darth Calladus
i gotta question

How the hell do you get a Bronze lightsaber????????????????

silver is weak

cyan is pretty cool

i like how they tried to expand saber colors, lets be real Bronze?????

thats almost as lame a black lightsaber (spits in disgust)....black lightsabers how idiotic..........

darth-yoda
the bronze crystal is rare like the cyan and silver but why did they even make them there stupid ill have green and red any day and maybe a purple if i want a change

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I really liked the silver crystal, it is a bit of a ridiculous idea but it looks cool IMO.
The more time you spend with your companions the more your alignment influences them. I took Visas with me on a few missions and her alignment quickly changed from DS to LS. The characters I didn't take along much were a lot slower to change alignment.

Clawed The Bum
wow really i never knew there was a bronze lightsabers and i beat the games 2 times. wel here is my kotor 2 question can someone please list all the colors that are in kotor 2. this is what i know. Grean, BLue, purple, red, yellow, purple, cyan, viridian, silver, orange, and now bronze i guess am i missing any.

Captain REX
You listed purple twice.

Clawed The Bum
no that is just your imagination... it was never there... damn i can't edit it.

SaintDaneSlayer
i have a question. is there a way i can get a screenshot of my own jedi in KOTOR 2 on xbox?

Gryn Jabar
Take a pic of your TV.

Darth JLRTENJAC
HAHAHA!

Revan Souer
When you are playing the game, just taking a picture of your tv won't work

Gryn Jabar
Broken camera?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.