Question about padme and her birth sequence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aduruth
In the movie I never realized if the droids' medical bots, were "pulling" the twins out(meaning if it was a premature birth, like her being 6 months pregnant) or if she was like 9 months ready and pushing them out, give or take a few days.
I couldn't notice becuase, well i dont know it just didnt look like she was ready, like she was a few months not ready. what does anyone have to say about her being ready or not?

DeVi| D0do
The babies looked too big to be premature...

I'd say she was almost ready. They just induced labour so they could get them out before she died.

Aduruth
Ahhh. ok it was on the "tip of my tongue, but u gave me what i was thinking thanks.

DenKi
uuubah UUUUUBARRR lol

Aduruth
wow, bet u feel special, wink

Captain REX
That was completely pointless, DenKi. no expression

Yeah, I'd say she was just about ready for their birth.

stunna1773
Aduruth, i do but i have no f*cken clue wut i am saying i am jus saying dis to make my self sound cool

PVS
Originally posted by Captain REX
That was completely pointless, DenKi. no expression

i thought it was funny stick out tongue

man...poor padme. imagine having to listen to such an annoying droid like that when going through the most excruciating pain of your life.

queeq
Yes, that must have been why Anakin was having such horrible nightmares... UBbbaaaaahhrrrr

Aduruth
wait stunna u have two/2 names for these forums....wow!!!!!!

stunna1773
wut?

Captain REX
confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.