juggernaut/Hulk VS. pissed off midgard serpent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
juggs has stepped on the serpent....and while doing so prevented the serpent from gettin its sleep.....the midgard serpent is pissed as shit....can this magical serpent destroy classic juggs.and savage hulk.....? fight takes place in antarctica....

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/midgardserpent.htm

colossus17
i say they take him......after a long hard battle.......usually thor beats him thanx to his hammer...i wonder if brute strength is enough here.....

Logan 87
Good thread

colossus17
thanx...lol...i hope u r not being sarcastic....so who do u think takes it.....

Logan 87
Lol I was........just kidding. I leaning towards, Hulk and Juggs. Hulk will get pissed to knowing that he aint huring that thing.

colossus17
yes but the creature is mystical in nature and could possibly hurt juggs.....the thing is really powerful......he can fly dosent need to breath can exist in space and ocean.......can fire powerful mystical bolts of energy......u cant hurt it.and it got class 100 strength and durability...also it can freeze time......when becoming solid

Logan 87
Oh yeah...Bad ass

colossus17
Originally posted by Logan 87
Oh yeah...Bad ass

indeed respect colossus!!!!!

Dizzle
Jormungand, because time is completely stoped for Hulk and Juggs, cuz neither are Asgardians. So Hulk's healing doesn't work. Dunno ifeven the Midgard Serpent's poison could kill Juggs, but if it doesn't ring out still counts since Juggs won't be moving at all.

colossus17
it dosent last forever....i think he could bypass juggs magic.al force field....not completely...but enough to hurt him......

Logan 87
You have a point. that thing aint small either

colossus17
indeed i do.....it has alot of options....on how to win.....

joesha28
Midgard Serpent, could get thru Juggy's ff. Hulk it will take him some time to carry MS. i don't think MS will give Hulk time.

colossus17
hulk wont be able to hurt it.....it can just fly.and shoot powerful mystical bolts at him......i heard someone saying that the serpent can suck life essence......and different types of radiation......he could just suck the hulk's gamma radiation....

joesha28
yup true.

colossus17
the serpent needs to act fast....or else the hulk may get strong enough to make a hole in it.....like beta ray bill did....

Sentry
Originally posted by colossus17
the serpent needs to act fast....or else the hulk may get strong enough to make a hole in it.....like beta ray bill did....

Hulk and Juggs have a chance. Beta practically reduced Fenris to a skeleton, and practically turned the tide for a short while during the Ragnarok Saga. Beta was kicking ass before Thor plucked him away and sent him back home.

Back to the topic, If the Midgard Serpent can end the fight quick, he might be able to take it. If Juggs gets a full steam of movement, and Hulk gets really pissed, they could very well beat the Midgard Serpent.

50/50

olympian
Yeah but Bill did all that because he had something call strombringer.Neither the gentleman here do. In the end Fenris still did the same that he was supossed to do in the ragnarok. He ate the sun. About the time issue for not being asgardian if thats true they are screwed.

Sentry
Originally posted by olympian
Yeah but Bill did all that because he had something call strombringer.Neither the gentleman here do. In the end Fenris still did the same that he was supossed to do in the ragnarok. He ate the sun. About the time issue for not being asgardian if thats true they are screwed.

I don't know if it will truly affect Classic Juggs enhancements. The Cytorrak Gem. The time thing might affect Juggs. It probably will to a degree, but nothing stops the Juggernaut. He could after a short while not be affected by it. If Juggs can land a few solid blows, it'll probably weaken Jorgumand enough to release his time grip on Hulk, thus bettering the odds a little.

olympian
How in the comics the fight between the Serpent and Thor went? If his blows didnt hurt Jorgmound much or with the hammer i dont see them making any better.

About effecting Marko. Probably not. But Hulk will and one of these alone has less chances.

Sentry
How in the comics the fight between the Serpent and Thor went? If his blows didnt hurt Jorgmound much or with the hammer i dont see them making any better.

About effecting Marko. Probably not. But Hulk will and one of these alone has less chances.

I don't know how the fight went with Thor... sad

But your your probably right about the time thing affecting Hulk. Basically this is Juggs VS. The Midgard Serpent. It's not looking good for Juggs.

olympian
Ill see if i can get something of how the fight went. Considering that in myth and at Marvel, they are the nemesis of each other, it could never be easy.

On another point, the Serpent does have poison. Thats how Thor is killed in Ragnarok.

joesha28
That's the real myth right?

daniel18
hulk squash serpent oh no serpent u have made me angry AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

WhiteRacistGirl
agreed

joesha28
Yeah right

lft4ded
I'm following Sentry's lead and saying that Juggernaut's enchantment's could overcome the time freeze and once Hulk is unfrozen it'll be time to crack jaws again...Hulk did break Fenris' jaw once, correct?

Hulk's held his own against the legions of Hel before so I'd assume that his healing factor would still work. Hulk/Juggernaut 8/10 (unless its a 'What If?' comic).

colossus17
the serpent is a god....it aint gonna be easy.....it can agument its power to insane levels....

olympian
"hulk squash serpent oh no serpent u have made me angry AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH"

Hulk has a bad rep against serpents wink

"Hulk did break Fenris' jaw once, correct?"

And how good it did? Fenris wasent beaten IIRC. Not to mention i think your reffering to Fenris son instead the real deal. Anyone can check it out?

And the Serpent is godlike yes. This is no common big snake. Otherwise Thor would never have troubles. And he always does.

"That's the real myth right?"

The one where he dies with poison yes.

colossus17
the serpent can speak many languages and confuse the hulk.....he can absorb his radiation and turn him into bruce..also it looks really scary so hulk and juggs might not want to fight it.....also the fight antarctica and the serpent dosent need to breath......and can swim really fast.....and attack them....

olympian
"the serpent can speak many languages and confuse the hulk"

Hulk will curse the day he left school because of Betty.

colossus17
"the serpent can speak many languages and confuse the hulk"

Hulk will curse the day he left school because of Betty.

laughing out loud laughing out loud indeed.....

newjak86
Nice thread C17

colossus17
Originally posted by newjak86
Nice thread C17

thanx..but why does everyone keep saying that...are u guys being sarcastic......

newjak86
thanx..but why does everyone keep saying that...are u guys being sarcastic......
You know me am I sacrastic at all. well Maybe sometimes but not this time this has been a really good thread.

Never
Thor destroyed Jormungand. olympian I'm actually a bit surprised you don't own the comic.

One of my fave Thor issues -- not a WHOLE lot of dialogue, but plenty of fighting.

Anyway, towards the end, Jormungand managed to trap Thor in his jaws. You see a panel when he is sitting there...and Thor blows out his teeth (do note that this Thor had on his armor).

They manage to separate, and Jormungand does a...do not quote me here, I do not recall the exact name he used...but a "battle stance" of some sort. I think he called it a something strike. You see Thor in the distance, charging up. He looks like a small star.

They rush (fly) toward one another (Thor is flying with Mjolnir, of course), and there is this huuuuuuuuge explosion. Jormungand's entire head is gone. Thor is shown smoking, falling to earth.

Upon closer examination, you only see the shell of his armor -- no Thor inside.

I can actually dig it up at home and scan a few of the pictures if you all like. Walt Simonson's artwork is personally my fave (of Thor, anyway).

I love The Hulk, but I'd personally give Juggernaut a better chance due to his penchant for being able to absorb huge amounts of punishment. If Jormungand hit either with that strike...well I'll keep my opinion to myself lest the Hulk/Juggernaut fans cry "foul."

colossus17
You know me am I sacrastic at all. well Maybe sometimes but not this time this has been a really good thread.

thanx smile

colossus17
shifty .......midgard serpent has a degree....in landscaping and general medicine....

newjak86
Really is that true or did you just not want this thread to die so soon.

colossus17
Really is that true or did you just not want this thread to die so soon.

it cant die!!!!!!!!!!its pure genious!!!!!!!also he does have those degrees....he was my uncle joe's doctor for 12.5 years before he ate him.....

newjak86
Really cool did you go to see him once or twice. I mean is he a good doctor or not.

colossus17
i dont need medical attention..... wink ........good night father

newjak86
Good night son

Cosmic Cube
i dont need medical attention..... wink ........good night father

No! I am your father, damn it!

colossus17
midgard serpent cannot overcome the magic of cyttorak

yahman
juggs has stepped on the serpent....and while doing so prevented the serpent from gettin its sleep.....the midgard serpent is pissed as shit....can this magical serpent destroy classic juggs.and savage hulk.....? fight takes place in antarctica....

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/midgardserpent.htm

A real return to form Dude well played. smile

I cant see Hulk and Juggs winning this. This thing is just too powerful. Who Fennris?

olympian
"midgard serpent cannot overcome the magic of cyttorak"

Where did he ever tried and failed, for you to say that.

"I cant see Hulk and Juggs winning this. This thing is just too powerful. Who Fennris?"

Fenris is a brother of the serpent. Both mythologically sons of Loki (like Hela). The Serpent killed Thor and Fenris ate Odin and the sun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.