Slade and Robin vs Shang-Chi in a Fist Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Great Fighters vs Maybe the greatest living practitioner of Kung Fu In Marvel

Sentry
Slade and Robin. Slade will be the deciding factor. Robin is fodder to chi, but both of them at once, should be able to take him. Slade's got his healing thing so he won't be feeling much in the morning, but Robin will be lucky if he can get out of bed the following morning.

6/10 Slade and Robin.

Juntai
slade & robin.

whirlysplat
Slade and Robin 10:10 Shang is good but not against 2 specially when one is a tanksmile

long pig
The first thing I thought of when I saw this was "Slade grabs robin by the legs and beats Shang with him."

Trust me, the mental image was hilarious....seriously...it really was...embarrasment

golem370
As a master of Kung Fu, Shang-Chi is well-versed in the use of many hand-held martial-arts implements -- including the staff, nunchukas and double-edged sword.

golem370
Shang-Chi is the greatest living practitioner of Kung Fu and an expert in various related disciplines. Also, he is proficient in the art of meditation, which he uses to focus his chi -- the mysterious energy martial-arts masters channel to strengthen their skills.

Bludhaven Boy
Robin would not be dumb enough to engage Shang-Chi up close. He is Batman to be. He contributes what he can to this fight, but Deathstroke doesn't really need him. Slade takes it easy.

golem370
What if they fought him each One on One?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.