Nimrod vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
just thinking

Sentry
Superman

Never
LoL

Nimrod

Sentry
Originally posted by Never
LoL

Nimrod

But Superman is invincible when he's mad...

olympian
The Nimrod that was beating Juggernaut once?

hmmmmmmmmm

yahman
Ill give it to Nimrod. Good thread though it deserved more respect.

Never
Originally posted by olympian

hmmmmmmmmm

Yes. That one.

The one with total molecular control of his body. The one that reintegrates portions of his body to become whole again (remember Nightcrawler grabbed his arm and teleported it off?). The one capable of instantly determining the nature of an individual's powers, then neutralizing it.

The one that erects forcefields, has disintegrator beams, concussive blasts, projects magnetic energy, and teleports.

Superman is "invincible" when angry? You were being sarcastic I hope, Sentry?

yahman
Originally posted by Never
Yes. That one.

The one with total molecular control of his body. The one that reintegrates portions of his body to become whole again (remember Nightcrawler grabbed his arm and teleported it off?). The one capable of instantly determining the nature of an individual's powers, then neutralizing it.

The one that erects forcefields, has disintegrator beams, concussive blasts, projects magnetic energy, and teleports.

Superman is "invincible" when angry? You were being sarcastic I hope, Sentry?

'The Future's bright..... The Future's NIMROD

Sentry
I'm never sarcastic roll eyes (sarcastic)

According to some, Superman is invincible when he's mad...laughing

Nimrod wins.

Fanboy
Superman would win. I read about Nimrod and he does nothing that impressed me I don't see what he could do to Superman at all.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by olympian

hmmmmmmmmm Or the same one Colossus knocked out with a Judo toss?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandNimrod.jpg

who?-kid
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Or the same one Colossus knocked out with a Judo toss?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandNimrod.jpg
That's a huuuuge simplification of the actual fight.

Fanboy
Superman.

golem370
Nimrod

Juntai
Superman.

grey fox
Superman flings him into the sun ....

golem370
No Nimrod teleports Superman into a Red Sun or finds Superman weakness and takes him down.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by grey fox
Superman flings him into the sun ....

if he does than nimrod can teleport himself back to earth.. i think nimrod defeated juggy and rouge at the same time... he can die either cause he has total control of his body meannig if he gets smashed he can put him self back together. and he can scan his enemy to find there weakness.

spideycarnage
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Classic98.jpg

nimrod is freaking gangsta lol

demigawd
Superman speedblitzes Nimrod into his component molecules before Nimrod is able to finish scanning Superman for his weaknesses

Oh yeah!

outarddwarf
then nimrod reforms. even from the component molecules eek! scans supes after he thinks he is destroyed nullifys his powers and curbstomps him

demigawd
You make it sound like he reforms instantaneously. It took him a LONG time to even reform from Rogue/Nightcrawler teleporting his arm off. Just his arm! By the time Nimrod reformed from his component molecules, Superman would have long forgotten him.

Ex11B
dont argue with the superman fanboys.....remember superman is invincible when hes mad.... laughing

demigawd
Originally posted by Ex11B
dont argue with the superman fanboys.....remember superman is invincible when hes mad.... laughing

Whoo hoo! Somebody called me a Superman fanboy!!!

I made the big time!!!!!!

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Ex11B

so tru tru..who knows when hes madd he can probally smack galactus lol..i think they get the hulk mixed up with supes, isent hulk supposed to get madd??

spideycarnage
but lets say superman can beat nimrod, nimrod is kinda like a learning computer he can find a way to beat supes from the previous battle..superman may take the first encounter with nimrod but after than he's done.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by demigawd
You make it sound like he reforms instantaneously. It took him a LONG time to even reform from Rogue/Nightcrawler teleporting his arm off. Just his arm! By the time Nimrod reformed from his component molecules, Superman would have long forgotten him.

nimrod can make force fields around himself..im not sure if it is stong enuff to take on supes speed blitz, but his blitz would definalty be less effective.

demigawd
Originally posted by spideycarnage
nimrod can make force fields around himself..im not sure if it is stong enuff to take on supes speed blitz, but his blitz would definalty be less effective.

But would he be able to get it up fast enough for a FTL attack?

spideycarnage
But would he be able to get it up fast enough for a FTL attack?

wat does FTL means..its it a speed blitz???e

not sure really, if he scans superman befor the battle starts he'll be ready for a speed blitz..but if he has no previous iinformation about supes he wont be able to put it up.

spideycarnage
but its probally unlikely that he dosent scan his oppenent befor the fight..that wat makes him more effective

demigawd
wat does FTL means..its it a speed blitz???e

not sure really, if he scans superman befor the battle starts he'll be ready for a speed blitz..but if he has no previous iinformation about supes he wont be able to put it up.

FTL = faster than light. You'll see that term here a lot. Especially over the last week when FTL attacks have come to dominate board logic.

Nimrod being allowed to scan Superman before the fight amounts to what we call "prep time" here. Usually the assumption is that there is no prep time for combatants on these threads.

spideycarnage
i wouldent say thats prep..scaning his oppents is one of his ablities, it happens automatically..scanning superman and knowing his weakness wouldnet take days, like how batman would use prep.

golem370
He also can touch somebody or be touched he can use his shock Web to knock out his victims

demigawd
i wouldent say thats prep..scaning his oppents is one of his ablities, it happens automatically..scanning superman and knowing his weakness wouldnet take days, like how batman would use prep.

"prep"is considered any actions taken prior to the fight. It could be years, weeks, days, hours, even seconds. Nimrod scanning Superman is essentially giving Nimrod 30 seconds prep time.

GODSCRIBE
supes is out of nimrod's league.

supes 9/10

superman420sexy
Whoo hoo! Somebody called me a Superman fanboy!!!

I made the big time!!!!!!

He is not a superman fanboy, he's a magneto fanboy. And don't mess with him lol. big grin And I'd say more times than not don't argue with idiots. And that's exactly what you are if you think that piece of crap colossus tossed around like that could take superman.. Its... just.... dum

golem370
Superman would not stand a chance against Nimrod he is to powerful Nimrod>>Juggernaut. Juggernaut>>>>Superman. Nimrod>>>>>>>>>>Superman. Nimrod was made to beat people like Superman

golem370

GODSCRIBE
okay so he's an advanced robocop

supes still wins 9/10

golem370
Superman get raped at least 8/10 times Superman would be able to do anything to put him down for good

GODSCRIBE
He'd use his breath to freeze him, then shatter his very components with a single punch..then use heat-vision to incinerate the remaining parts.

golem370
Force Field & Teleportion. Plus Body Armour: Nimrod has a high resistance to damage from physical and energy attacks

golem370
Nimrod teleports Superman's legs off his body

GODSCRIBE
Even Storm was able to freeze Nimrod. Supes would be able to as well.

GODSCRIBE
No Contest

golem370
Superman would fall hard Nimrod is to Versatile

GODSCRIBE
Yeah but hes too weak for Supes...heat vision would obliterate Nimrod.

golem370
Do you have scans of Storm freezing Nimrod? Doesn't matter he would just keep comeback till he wore Superman down.

golem370
I would put anything Superman got up against Nimrods Disintegrater beam. or Nimrods Energy beam

GODSCRIBE
Then Supes would take his shattered bits into the heart of the sun. Nothing Nimrod can do there

golem370
Superman is a Hero who becomes another victim to Advanced Technology

GODSCRIBE
sorry but if rogue and psylocke can handle nimrod, then hes no trouble for supes.

golem370
Didn't you read other I already said Nimrod teleports Superman into a Black Hole or Red Sun.

GODSCRIBE
he can't do that. supes incinerates him first.

Juntai
This guy makes a thread called Nimrod vs Superman, and then once he doesn't get he answers he was wanting, he starts replying everyother post trying to reinforce that Nimrod would win.

Fact is, Superman would just one blast heat vision him out of existance. Or can he withstand heat hotter than the sun?
And sorry, there's no bringing yourself back from total molecular deconstruction of the sort. He would be fried off of the planet.
And it IS in character for Superman do that against a non-living opponent. Like he did to Darkseid's Doomsday clones.

golem370
Juggernaut is Unstoppable yet Nimrod was able to find a weakness just the same way he would to Superman by using a sonic beam causing unending pain to Supermans ears then he take Superman's arms & Legs off in aa few teleports.

GODSCRIBE
And Nimrod can't even teleport as far as OUR sun. Where is he gonna find a black hole?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut is Unstoppable yet Nimrod was able to find a weakness just the same way he would to Superman by using a sonic beam causing unending pain to Supermans ears then he take Superman's arms & Legs off in aa few teleports.

Okay, I guess he'll have to go to the kryptonite store just to fight supes. And he cant even do the teleportation thing..he only teleports himself and to limited distances at that

golem370
Your the one trying to put facts into a fictional battle the truth is we may never know what would happen. Also the idea of a these kind of thread is to debate on who we want to win if not this would be a boring forum.

GODSCRIBE
Shut your whorish mouth. Supes still wins...theres no way nimrod can win.

close this thread Mod.

golem370
Nimrod pops up he starts attacking Superman right off the bat with his energy beams and disintegrates beams. Nimrod See's that while there hurting this super being he analyzes Supermans powers and comes up with the Idea to attack Superman hearing. he hits superman with sonic blasts which cause Superman great pain till Nimrod teleports him back to his timeline where he puts Superman in a force field until he can come up with away to dissect Superman.End of story I will not debate anymore about this subject......

Juntai
And yet you're not debating at all, you've yet to come up with a reasonable explanation of how Nimrod would deal with a vastly superior being when he loses to X Men.
It couldn't even put a bunch of X Men down for the count, and you're saying it would easily defeat Superman? Please.
How does it stop the heat vision from disintegrating it?

Juntai
Nimrod pops up he starts attacking Superman right off the bat with his energy beams and disintegrates beams. Nimrod See's that while there hurting this super being he analyzes Supermans powers and comes up with the Idea to attack Superman hearing. he hits superman with sonic blasts which cause Superman great pain till Nimrod teleports him back to his timeline where he puts Superman in a force field until he can come up with away to dissect Superman.End of story I will not debate anymore about this subject...... And Superman is going to stand there, when he's faster than even the electrical impulses that power his thought system?
Please.

golem370
You guys have not come up with a away Superman beats Nimrod.

demigawd
Superman speedblitzes Nimrod into his component molecules before Nimrod is able to finish scanning Superman for his weaknesses

Oh yeah!

demigawd

Juntai
And can Nimrod survive his heat vision as well?
Temperatures hotter than the sun?
Superman can nuke an entire countryside in a moment's time.

golem370
You guys have not come up with a sure fire away Superman beats Nimrod.Your fanboy devotion to Superman is both weak and sad I don't doubt that Superman might win once or twice but in the end Superman is defeated. Your trepidation about Superman ever losing is funny

golem370
I don't know and I am sure you don't ether.

demigawd
You guys have not come up with a sure fire away Superman beats Nimrod.Your fanboy devotion to Superman is both weak and sad I don't doubt that Superman might win once or twice but in the end Superman is defeated. Your trepidation about Superman ever losing is funny

Nimrod freaked out and fled over losing his arm.

He's not going to take being dismantled to his atoms at lightspeed very well.

That's about as surefire as you can get.

golem370
Well Also they were attacking him while he was fight Juggernaut. He also took a full on shot from Wolverines claws with no damage.

demigawd
Well Also they were attacking him while he was fight Juggernaut. He also took a full on shot from Wolverines claws with no damage.

Somehow, taking a full on shot from Wolverine's claws with no damage doesn't strike me with the kind of awe you might have expected when you wrote it....

Fanboy

Our fanboy devotion just because at everyturn everyone proves you wrong and yet you can not keep your mouth shut.

GODSCRIBE
Would you rather be scratched by Wolverine's claws or take a full punch in the face from Superman?

golem370
I would hate to fight Thanos worse then facing Mutant and a Super Hero

golem370
Why is it so hard to realiz that Thanos went toe to toe with Odin in Asgard that is so crazy Superman would get beat the same way Odin beat Drax.
Thanos
As a Titanian-Eternal, Thanos was destined to be powerful by nature. Most Eternals have some level of Superhuman strength, and the ability to manipulate cosmic energy for attack or defense. Thanos, however, was a mutant, and was born with even more potential than the average Eternal. Thanos further augmented himself after his banishment from Titan using both mystic and scientific means, increasing his already formidable might to nearly incalculable levels. Through meditation he honed and increased his latent telepathic powers, becoming a formidable psionic opponent. He also sharpened his energy manipulation abilities to great effect, even deveoping the ability to disrupt/manipulate matter.

His powers were again increased by Death when she returned him to life, giving him the might to fight such powerful beings as Tyrant, and Odin (King of Norse Gods) on nearly even ground. His body is tremendously resistant to injury, can go without food, water and even air for an indefinate period. His body is also able to withstand a total vaccum (such as in deep space), and is incredibly strong. His exact strength level is unknown, but it seems he might be as strong as or stronger than such heroes as the Hulk or Thor. His abilities to manipulate cosmic energy have been increased to a staggering degree, and he can utilize it to grant himself near-invulnerability, or to project the energy from his eyes or hands in the form of light, heat or concussive force.

However, what makes Thanos truly dangerous is his high-degrees of intelligece, cunning, and razor-sharp logic. He possesses not only the Advanced knowledge of the Titans, but also technology and skills gained from all over the Universe. He is obsessed with knowledge, as he believes that knowledge is power. Thanos is also a hightly skillled combatant, having trained himself in many different fighting-styles from throughout the universe.

Juntai
Why is it so hard to realiz that Thanos went toe to toe with Odin in Asgard that is so crazy Superman would get beat the same way Odin beat Drax.
Thanos
As a Titanian-Eternal, Thanos was destined to be powerful by nature. Most Eternals have some level of Superhuman strength, and the ability to manipulate cosmic energy for attack or defense. Thanos, however, was a mutant, and was born with even more potential than the average Eternal. Thanos further augmented himself after his banishment from Titan using both mystic and scientific means, increasing his already formidable might to nearly incalculable levels. Through meditation he honed and increased his latent telepathic powers, becoming a formidable psionic opponent. He also sharpened his energy manipulation abilities to great effect, even deveoping the ability to disrupt/manipulate matter.

His powers were again increased by Death when she returned him to life, giving him the might to fight such powerful beings as Tyrant, and Odin (King of Norse Gods) on nearly even ground. His body is tremendously resistant to injury, can go without food, water and even air for an indefinate period. His body is also able to withstand a total vaccum (such as in deep space), and is incredibly strong. His exact strength level is unknown, but it seems he might be as strong as or stronger than such heroes as the Hulk or Thor. His abilities to manipulate cosmic energy have been increased to a staggering degree, and he can utilize it to grant himself near-invulnerability, or to project the energy from his eyes or hands in the form of light, heat or concussive force.

However, what makes Thanos truly dangerous is his high-degrees of intelligece, cunning, and razor-sharp logic. He possesses not only the Advanced knowledge of the Titans, but also technology and skills gained from all over the Universe. He is obsessed with knowledge, as he believes that knowledge is power. Thanos is also a hightly skillled combatant, having trained himself in many different fighting-styles from throughout the universe. What the **** does this have to do with Superman being able to crush Nimrod like I do grapes?

golem370
I actually put this in the wrong thread

spideycarnage
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Would you rather be scratched by Wolverine's claws or take a full punch in the face from Superman?

first of all, it only "scatched" nimrod because hes constucted of highly resistant materials.. if wolvernie gave superman the same attack that was given to nimrod he'll be cut and experiance pain like the way doomsday cut superman with his own claws. i belive that doomsday claws are weaker than wolvies. nimord is deffinalty more druable than superman.. also nimrod cannot at all experiance pain to because he is a robot..he more verisitle than supes

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Juntai
What the **** does this have to do with Superman being able to crush Nimrod like I do grapes?

juggy is stonger than supes, he couldent "crush" nimrod.

Fanboy

From Superman because he would be gentle. Or I might die and not have Wolverine's claws cause me alot of pain.

supremthor
superman wins. superman fights characters like nimrod all the time. he fights charaters like Brainiac, Cyborg superman ,Metallo. any one of this three can take nimrod

Azeld
I'll give you the first two,but Metallo?Isnt he like class 15 or so?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by supremthor
superman wins. superman fights characters like nimrod all the time. he fights charaters like Brainiac, Cyborg superman ,Metallo. any one of this three can take nimrod

Agreed.

Braniac, Cyborg (Henshaw), or Eradicator would demolish Nimrod with ease.

These are all characters with Nimrods abilities +.

Nimrod gets obliterated by Supes.

GODSCRIBE
first of all, it only "scatched" nimrod because hes constucted of highly resistant materials.. if wolvernie gave superman the same attack that was given to nimrod he'll be cut and experiance pain like the way doomsday cut superman with his own claws. i belive that doomsday claws are weaker than wolvies. nimord is deffinalty more druable than superman.. also nimrod cannot at all experiance pain to because he is a robot..he more verisitle than supes

sorry but nimrod is nowhere near as durable as superman.

golem370
Well he is more durable because even If he gets turned to dust he comes back Superman can't say that.

xmarksthespot
That's not durability, that's regenerative ability.

Superman's heat vision would ionize Nimrod's constituent elements into plasma.

Oh, and I don't recall ever seeing him reconstitute from individual molecules, so that's purely speculative.

golem370
Nimrod is the most highly advanced form of Sentinel robot possible for the technology of his native time period and reality to create. It is not known from what materials Nimrod was constructed, but his robotic form is highly resistant to damage even by superhuman beings. Nimrod can convert his outward appearance to resemble that of an ordinary human being. Nimrod can also reconstruct himself so as to make improvements in his robotic form and internal systems that will make him a more formidable opponent.

Even when smashed to pieces, Nimrod can reintegrate the portions of his body to become whole again. Apparently Nimrod's electronic consciousness can somehow exist independently of his physical body, at least temporarily. It has been speculated that Nimrod has complete control of his component parts down to the molecular level. If so, then Nimrod might have to be reduced to powder in order to be destroyed, and he might even be able to reconstitute his form from that state.

It has also been speculated that Nimrod has the potential to evolve somehow into a "techno-organic" form of life, similar to the Magus or Warlock, although presumably not having the Magus's extraordinary level of power.

Nimrod contains highly advanced computer systems as well as scanning devices that make it possible for him to determine whether a human being is a superhuman or not, and if he or she is, to determined the nature of his or her superhuman abilities. Like present-day Sentinels, Nimrod can draw upon devices and systems within his robotic body in order to cope with or neutralize an opponent's superhuman power once he has determined the nature of that power. If there is no pre-existing means within Nimrod of fighting against his opponents superhuman power, it is possible that, if he has sufficient knowledge, Nimrod can devise such a means within himself before his next battle with this opponent.

As yet not all of Nimrod's built-in weaponry has been observed. It is known, however, that Nimrod can project extraordinarily powerful concussive blasts of energy, as well as bolts of plasma and disintegrator beams. Nimrod can also project magnetic energy that enables him to levitate enormous quantities of iron and steel. Nimrod can create force fields about himself.

Nimrod can teleport himself but the limitations on this ability are unknown.

xmarksthespot
Hooray. You know how to use wikipedia. Superman still wins.

golem370
He gets boned like a fish

xmarksthespot
What are you...? Five years old or something...? Post after post of inanity... Even the ultraspecial deaf, dumb and blind quadraplegic kids get that you think Nimrod wins... and even the ultraspecial deaf, dumb and blind quadraplegic kids to which perception is a rare pleasure... don't care.

golem370
Why do you keep going back and forth because you think Superman will win but your wrong.Teleportion,Magnetic energies,disintegrator beams,The Ability to find the nature of Supes powers and may be able to produce a counter to stop Supes.make improvements anytime he gets damaged.Nimrod the more he fights Superman will adapt neutralize Superman's powers. Think of Doomsday with powers teleportion,and Computers I.Q then you have Nimrod

Fanboy
Yeah well how come Superman does not melt when he goes into the sun or when that silver banshee chick screams in Supermans face he does not really get phased there are so many thing that people can correct you in and you just keep repeating and repeating. Blah blah. There are so much more powerful things then Nimrod that SUperman has taken down easily.

Juntai
Nimrod couldn't even take down a couple X men, he's NOT going to defeat Superman.

golem370
BS

spideycarnage
sorry but nimrod is nowhere near as durable as superman.

hows that a arugument?? doomsday freaking cut supes, u dont hink wolive with the stongest claws in the the comic universe can't cut superman??

spideycarnage
ive never seen anyone take out the hulk with ease like the way nimrod did, he can take down supes also.

ZephroCarnelian
ive never seen anyone take out the hulk with ease like the way nimrod did, he can take down supes also.

Dude. Do you know anything about Superman?

Until his energy reserves run low, he's totally invulnerable. That means, unless he's in a long drawn out fight - I'm talking hours or days - he's totally invulnerable.

Is Logan going to be fighting him for a long long time?

No.

So he'll be totally invulnerable to Logan's claws.

smile

The only other ways to bypass his invulnerability are with magic, KNite or red sunlight.

Logan has none of these.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

Until his energy reserves run low, he's totally invulnerable. That means, unless he's in a long drawn out fight - I'm talking hours or days - he's totally invulnerable.

No.

smile

The only other ways to bypass his invulnerability are with magic, KNite or red sunlight.

Logan has none of these.

sorry i made a typo... instead of the hulk i was taking about juggernaut..

the juggernaut is pretty much the deffination of invulnerbility, he doest get tired or never runs low on on enegy due to the cytorak gem..nimrod took him out with ease.. ur tryin to tell me that superman is more invulnerable than the juggernaut? heck no

ZephroCarnelian
Not at all.

But until his energy runs low, physical attacks can't hurt Superman.

You see what I'm saying? smile

spideycarnage

No.

smile

Logan has none of these.

sorry i accualy made a typo.. instead of the hulk i ment to write juggernaut.

anywayz.. the juggernaut is pretty much the deffinition of invulnerability..he never tired he he never runs low on energy due to the cyatrak gem.and nimrod took the juggernaut with ease...ur tring to tell me that supes is more invulnerable than juggernaut..heck no!he took juggy out hell take supes out.

Juntai
sorry i accualy made a typo.. instead of the hulk i ment to write juggernaut.

anywayz.. the juggernaut is pretty much the deffinition of invulnerability..he never tired he he never runs low on energy due to the cyatrak gem.and nimrod took the juggernaut with ease...ur tring to tell me that supes is more invulnerable than juggernaut..heck no!he took juggy out hell take supes out. Juggs and Superman are far different leagues. Juggs has awesome defense to match Superman sure, but he doesn't have the intellect, the speed, or the fast amount of other powers Superman has at his disposal.

How did Nimrods arm get taken off?

Can Nimrod survive heat vision hotter than stars?

golem370
Do you people understand that it is Nimrods job to stop people with superhuman powers he has the Ability to counter act those powers. Superman might take him done a couple time but Nimrod will eventually take Superman for the count....

Femi32
Superman can do this to Nimrod....

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1511/aos62016178ag2mn.th.jpg

Horrificus
Nimrod can react at the speed of his processors, as fast as Superman.
Superman tears off Nimrods arm, nimrod creates another, supermans heat vision burns away some of nimrod, then nimrod puts up his forcefield and regenerates.

Nimrod uses Supes weakness to Kriptonite and Red Sun wavelength, weakens him, disintegrates part of supes, grabs superman's head and teleports with it.

Bye superman

Mider
so now nimrods field can take heat vision hotter then stars? Doubtful, it will probably shatter under the pressure, and i dont think he's fast enough to grab superman or strong enough to do any of that stuff, and supes has been hit with such weakening energies before and still lives he was even pumped full of liquid kryptonite by gog and still went on fighting.

Horrificus
why not? he is incredibly powerful. it is a force field made to withstand characters like juggernaut, cyclops, pheonix, etc.

Nimrod has strength up there with Juggernaut.

And I said he would find superman's weaknesses as make use of. then i described how.
i didn't attempt to just match strength. and I don't think Nimrod would either.
just as in his battle with Juggernaut, where he found one weakness, "sound", and he capitalized on it. He would do the same with superman.
he was made to "win". not slug it out.

Marcus4600
Nimrod is built to adapt to his opponents, but Superman has fought foes that do that exact thing, ie Doomsday. I dunno. I think that Nimrod may take this one if Superman doesn't think fast. However, Superman isn't one who's incredibly smart either.

Horrificus
I hear what you are saying. The only difference, is that, unlike DD, Nimrod makes his adjustments immediately, at processor chip speed. Instead of later, after he is beaten.

Plus, aside from his entire armory and powers, Nimrod is able to do the old, "consciousness can survive without his body" thing.

Mider
DD can also evolve in split second but sometimes the threat is so out there he just cant do it its like someone evolving to be able to get hit by a super fast can yes he can get hit by a million of them and not get hurt but then someone throws a car at him he then takes longer or goes through more drastic measures to evolve, when he first came out he lost to the x-men it wasnt till later that he was strong enough to beat the crap otu of juggs.

ZephroCarnelian
Moving at the speed of light, Superman uses his heat vision and freezebreath to shatter Nimrod into a million pieces.

Just as he did with a Imperiex probe.

Then before he even has a chance to regenerate, Supes will scoop him up and put him in the sun, burning him down to his base atoms.

All this happens before Nimrod can react.

Superman's thought speed is so much faster than a computer's.

Superman wins this match.

Juntai
Originally posted by Horrificus
I hear what you are saying. The only difference, is that, unlike DD, Nimrod makes his adjustments immediately, at processor chip speed. Instead of later, after he is beaten.

Plus, aside from his entire armory and powers, Nimrod is able to do the old, "consciousness can survive without his body" thing. But when the body is destroyed, you still lost.
Superman doesn't have to destroy his consciousness to win, just beat him.

Juntai
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Nimrod is built to adapt to his opponents, but Superman has fought foes that do that exact thing, ie Doomsday. I dunno. I think that Nimrod may take this one if Superman doesn't think fast. However, Superman isn't one who's incredibly smart either. You mean the guy who builds things things other super-genius' can't even understand isn't that bright of a guy?
The guy who's tech borderlines magic?
That built the phantom zone projector?
The guy who made an army of Superman robots?
The guy who can turn has a fortress of solitude that can turn into giant techno-armor?
lol.
Please.
Superman is a genius.
He is constantly calculating mathematical equations to know how to fight a guy, how hard to hit him, melting points, trajectories, etc.

golem370
Maybe but this is a advanced Robot from the future he is more advanced then Iron Man,Ultron,Guardian. I mean look how fast he took down Juggernaut he nuetrized him and believe me I hate that because Juggernaut is one of my favorite comic characters. Look Thor gave Superman a hell of a fight in the JLA/Avengers now Juggernaut was pretty much kicking his can in atleast three seperate books there wasn't nothing Thor could do to win and look how fast Nimrod beat Juggernaut the same person taking Thor to his breaking point.

Juntai
Maybe but this is a advanced Robot from the future he is more advanced then Iron Man,Ultron,Guardian. I mean look how fast he took down Juggernaut he nuetrized him and believe me I hate that because Juggernaut is one of my favorite comic characters. Look Thor gave Superman a hell of a fight in the JLA/Avengers now Juggernaut was pretty much kicking his can in atleast three seperate books there wasn't nothing Thor could do to win and look how fast Nimrod beat Juggernaut the same person taking Thor to his breaking point. He didn't beat him physically, he knocked his helmet off with a lucky wild swing and sonic attacked him. The punches and stuff weren't doing anything to Juggs, neither was the steel beams Nimrod dropped on him. And Juggs was standing when Nimrod took off running. The next, and most important fact, is that Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Juggs.

Horrificus
But, that is the point. That is what Nimrod does. He finds a weakness, and wins with it.
What you are saying, is kind of like saying that DC's Nemesis Kid would take too long to find the exact power to beat an opponent, which has never been used in a book that had him in it.

Nimrod would immediately know the weakness, and immediately use it in a dvestating way. Not just an attack. He wins, he doesn't brawl.

He is a teleporter,which means Superman can TRY to bring him whereever he wants to bring him, but he isn't neccessarily going to go there.

You also have to figure that his force field will be able to kep Superman from making contact, or hitting him with heat vision, the way he was able to keep Juggernaut from making contact. Unles you can come up with an actual occurrence when somebody got through to him. You can't just say Superman automatically gets through. That is cheesy.

But, you can still try to come up with a way that would beat Nimrod. You just can't through any old thing out there. Gimme some evidence.

Personally, I think Superman has all the tools to beat Nimrod, but you just have to come up with a way that he will use them to that effect.

And no. Superman is not able to beat Juggs, but that is another thread.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Juntai
You mean the guy who builds things things other super-genius' can't even understand isn't that bright of a guy?
The guy who's tech borderlines magic?
That built the phantom zone projector?
The guy who made an army of Superman robots?
The guy who can turn has a fortress of solitude that can turn into giant techno-armor?
lol.
Please.
Superman is a genius.
He is constantly calculating mathematical equations to know how to fight a guy, how hard to hit him, melting points, trajectories, etc.

He thought 20 x 16 x 10 was 32,000, when it's 3,200.

Also, doing what he did to the imperiex probe isn't first instinct to him when he fights all his opponents. May I remind you of Doomsday?

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Marcus4600
He thought 20 x 16 x 10 was 32,000, when it's 3,200.

Also, doing what he did to the imperiex probe isn't first instinct to him when he fights all his opponents. May I remind you of Doomsday?

Right.

Because Doomsday is made of metal is he? If Doomsday was made of metal then Supes would likely have used that trick.

Supes has used that ploy many a time to heat and freeze metal, causing ti to crack.

He did it to Imperiex cos his armour is metal and thus will react in a certain way to heat and cold.

Same with Nimrod.

Horrificus
Right.

Because Doomsday is made of metal is he? If Doomsday was made of metal then Supes would likely have used that trick.

Supes has used that ploy many a time to heat and freeze metal, causing ti to crack.

He did it to Imperiex cos his armour is metal and thus will react in a certain way to heat and cold.

Same with Nimrod.

"if" he can get through Nimrod's shield

Juntai
Needless to say the non genius moment, wasn't current Superman, that was another Earth.
smile

Juntai
And you're asking us to show evidence of how Superman beats Nimrod, but Nimrods couple showings had him getting his arm blown off and running from Juggs and Rogue. lol.
There's your evidence.
Anything they can do, Supes does 100fold.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.