Bullseye vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
no prep. New york city. who wins?

shaolin9976
bullseye got knocked out with one punch by batman before...with both of them caught by surprise...easy pick...batman!

Nataku8188
Bullseye

Scoobless
*groan* that story should be ignored... Bullseye owns.... he'd put up a great fight against Batman

willRules
I thought that at first but that was in a fan voted crossover. Super-man beat the hulk in that storyline, but some fans on this forum will tell you otherwise...........................

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Scoobless
*groan* that story should be ignored... Bullseye owns.... he'd put up a great fight against Batman

Bullseye would kill batman. He'd be like "Hey! Catch!" then he'd throw a handful of stones, and Bats would lift his cape to block them, but in that time Bullseye already ricocheted a toothpick off a wall and it catches him in the back of the neck, goes between his vertabrae and the discs in his back and into his spinal cord.

Bullseye wins.

willRules
It would be a cool fight.............

Never
Good fight. Funny thing is I also figured Bats would use his cape to try and deflect some throwing implements.

Is Bullseye regarded as being a superior h2h fighter? I see many try to elevate Batman to Shiva status; no way in hell do I agree with that.

long pig
Nah, he's average h2h(Bullseye).

But all he needs is like...a friggin needle to win.

It just depends on how far apart they start.

Up close=Batman 8/10
20ft away=Bullseye 10/10

I mean, damn....Bullseye can even charge his objects with kenetic energy and make them explode, way before Gambit did it.

When he and Gambit faught, Gambit threw a charged card at BS and BS caught it, decharged it and said "Hey, that's MY trick!"

willRules
Umm see Bullseye is (obviously) better when it comes to long range attacks, but he aint that great at h2h. He once started strangling Daredevil, so DD tried to strangle him. they kept at it until Bullseye passed out...............

Never
Are you sure he's just "average?"

Off-topic, but awhile ago didn't he receive more intensive training and some sort of adamantium upgrade?

I never knew about the kinetic trick -- I read that as using objects as throwing implements ("my trick" = "hey, i'm the one who throws objects at people"wink. Well, he was not able to do it during Miller's run on Daredevil.

willRules
Lord Darkwind gave Bullseye an adamtium skeleton. In Daredevil: Guardian Devil (one of my favourite tbs) Bullseye mopped the floor with DD then proceed to kill Karen Page and fulfil his contract.............

Nataku8188
He stabbed Elektra with a sai. It was awesome.

O.D Geist
Isnt Bullseyes' skeleton laced with adamantium? His aiming capabilities are better than Batmans as well. But like was said before. Long range is Bullseye's game and close would be more of Batman's game.

Close combat Batman 7/10
Range combat Bullseye 8/10

willRules
read my last post it answers your question and basically agrees with what you just said..............

black robb
Originally posted by long pig

Up close=Batman 8/10
20ft away=Bullseye 10/10

I mean, damn....Bullseye can even charge his objects with kenetic energy and make them explode, way before Gambit did it.

When he and Gambit faught, Gambit threw a charged card at BS and BS caught it, decharged it and said "Hey, that's MY trick!" when the hell did that happen?

black robb
Originally posted by Never
Are you sure he's just "average?"

Off-topic, but awhile ago didn't he receive more intensive training and some sort of adamantium upgrade?

I never knew about the kinetic trick -- I read that as using objects as throwing implements ("my trick" = "hey, i'm the one who throws objects at people"wink. Well, he was not able to do it during Miller's run on Daredevil. maybe he's a "good" h2h combatant,but he cant compare to masters like Batman

willRules
Are you sure he can charge the objects? I thought he just threw em back at gambit before they exploded................

O.D Geist
Originally posted by willRules
read my last post it answers your question and basically agrees with what you just said..............

Oops. Sorry.

Never
Lord Darkwind gave Bullseye an adamtium skeleton. In Daredevil: Guardian Devil (one of my favourite tbs) Bullseye mopped the floor with DD then proceed to kill Karen Page and fulfil his contract.............

Aye. Lord Darkwind is the one I was thinking about.

Thanks.

long pig
I may be wrong, but I remember something about hearing BE can charge objects on here and other forums. I was suprised as well, but ya know.

Either way, he did humiliate Gambit when he caught the card and threw it back.

Scoobless

Up close=Batman 8/10
20ft away=Bullseye 10/10

When he and Gambit faught, Gambit threw a charged card at BS and BS caught it, decharged it and said "Hey, that's MY trick!"

i think he meant the throwing part of it..... wink

black robb
I may be wrong, but I remember something about hearing BE can charge objects on here and other forums. I was suprised as well, but ya know.

Either way, he did humiliate Gambit when he caught the card and threw it back. poor Gambit...anyway at what point could Bullseye do this?

long pig
Read above...FOO!!

Nataku8188
As far as I know Bullseye just caught and threw the card back, I'm pretty sure it was from the Gambit series, and I can check sometime in the near future.

willRules
yep Gambit got his butt handed to him by Bullseye. he even got stabbed afterwards.............

willRules
Originally posted by O.D Geist
Oops. Sorry.

no problemo

The King of All
batman would take this

bullseye may be the master of throwing things in ways that can only be described as sick nasty, but bruce is pretty damn good himself

but the clincher here is that batman is one of the best martial artists ever (way out of bullseyes league) and he has a belt bull of stuff that is sick nasty in its own way

Onikirimaru
Nah, I dont buy into the whole "Batman is god of martial arts" routine. Something about his back being broke by a roid-raging thug kinda put his close combat skills into perspective. If, say, Joker hired Bullseye to kill Batman, Batman would be dead shortly. His only chance would to use gas and sneak around but I see Bullseye getting the jump on Batman well before that happens. Also bullseye would probably dispose of any gas grenades in an appropriate cool way, like throw a toothpick into the pin hole, or toss a quarter or something at it in mid air and knock it out a window.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Nah, I dont buy into the whole "Batman is god of martial arts" routine. Something about his back being broke by a roid-raging thug kinda put his close combat skills into perspective.

Do you know how exchausted he was in that fight?

Bullseye would win, btw.

Metalmanx
Yea. Bullseye wins.

Never
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Nah, I dont buy into the whole "Batman is god of martial arts" routine. Something about his back being broke by a roid-raging thug kinda put his close combat skills into perspective. If, say, Joker hired Bullseye to kill Batman, Batman would be dead shortly. His only chance would to use gas and sneak around but I see Bullseye getting the jump on Batman well before that happens. Also bullseye would probably dispose of any gas grenades in an appropriate cool way, like throw a toothpick into the pin hole, or toss a quarter or something at it in mid air and knock it out a window.

I agree, Batman isn't the "god of martial arts." Never was, despite how some people like to portray him.

To be fair, you're talking about when Bane broke Batman's back. Batman had spent a week (I think) chasing down all of those criminals that were released from (or escaped? can't remember) Arkham Asylum. By the time Bane caught up with him, Batman was deaaaad tired. Easy pickings.

Onikirimaru
Yeah but if he was the god of martial arts, then he should have easily defeated the other villians. After all, he knows like, all the martial arts there is and can read chi and all that crazy stuff. Someone posted a bio of Batman in another thread detailing all of his crazy ninja kung fu stuff. If he is a martial arts god, then every villian he faced he could have easily wiped out. He wouldnt be tired when fighting skinny guys in paper masks or stuff, since he is supposedly martial arts god. Even a dead tired martial arts god can beat Bane, hes just a strong guy. A martial arts god should have easily nerve pinched Bane or did a pressure point death blow or instant Ko move. But he didnt.

Then entire point of that story arc was to show that batman isnt godly, he is only human. As it pertains to this scenario, while he knows alot about martial arts, he by no means has the ability to just instantly beat someone close range. If you sift through all of the "Fluffy" bits of his bio, all the parts that detail how many kung fu's he knows and actually look at the way he works, you can see that while he may have studied and trained, he is far, FAR from actually using those skills on the level that his background proclaims he has. Someone who is suppose to be master of every martial art and godly in close range combat as he is thought to be on these forum, should have no problem handling a strong guy, even if he was tired.

Never
Damn. Excellent point(s).

Can't touch anything you said.

Re: "showing that Batman isn't godly," yes. Couldn't agree more. That was Frank Miller's angle especially in Dark Knight -- to show a Batman that had to rely much more on guile as opposed to brute strength, since he lost a step with age.

Onikirimaru
So, are we laying the MA God Batman to rest now?

8bitChris
Yeah, I asked for proof of Batman's mastery of all martial arts on Earth and never really got anything decent.

Onikirimaru
*plays funeral march*

R.I.P. God of Martial Arts Batman

Would someone like to say a few words in rememberance of this hero?

long pig
Are we sure Bullseye can't absorb kinetic energy?
I thought I knew something only a few other did and was wanting to tell everyone.....no wonder no one ever heard of it. sad

xmarksthespot
I tend to agree with long pig's assessment. Up close most likely Batman. From afar Bullseye with near complete certainty.

ScarletSpider
Bullseye has no kinetic charge/absorbtion abilities, he simply caught Gambit's card and threw it back before it blew up in his face. I believe it was somewhere in issues 17-19 of Gambit's series a few years ago. That was a pretty good arc, lots of mercs out for Gambit and stuff, Crossbones, Batroc's Brigade, Deadpool, Constrictor and others all making an appearance.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Bullseye have some ninja training/abilities? I thought I remember reading about that at some point, but I might have him mixed up with someone else. Regardless, he does have the often forgotten adamantium skeleton, he can hit harder and take more punishment than the average person because of it, and it would certainly give him a bit of an edge over Batman at first, especially a shock value of "I just punched you in the face, but your face is metal, crap."

Onikirimaru
Yeah, I would like more info on Bullseye's hand to hand training as well, because I don't really beleive a guy accurate enough to throw a toothpick into a grenade pinhole cant fight that well hand to hand. Youd think he could still use his accuracy when striking.

Never
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Bullseye have some ninja training/abilities? I thought I remember reading about that at some point, but I might have him mixed up with someone else. Regardless, he does have the often forgotten adamantium skeleton, he can hit harder and take more punishment than the average person because of it, and it would certainly give him a bit of an edge over Batman at first, especially a shock value of "I just punched you in the face, but your face is metal, crap."

He does. He was trained by Lord Darkwind, remember? Before that he was mainly a mercenary, taking advantage of his sick accuracy to off targets.

"Aside from his ability to throw projectiles with lethal accuracy, Bullseye is also a master of many martial arts and is extremely talented in the use of edged weapons and conventional firearms."

That's why I kept saying "are you **sure** he's only average in h2h?" I knew that to be false, but...

Bludhaven Boy
Batman, with a flash bang.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Bludhaven Boy
Batman, with a flash bang.

Bullseye throws a grain of sand into the grenade's trigger, and trhows it back at him.

spiderboy5
i think batman wins this one

doctorstrongbad
Looks like bullseye would win this battle. We all know about his deadly accurately throwing powers but he also has ninja traing, weapons training and adamite bones. He wins this up close 6/10 20 feet away 9/10 and thats being nice.

skizo
How exactly did he get adamantium bones?? wouldnt the process have killed him? I mean He doesnt have a healing factor does he? If he doesnt I dont understand how its possible for him to get a Adamantium skeleton. Someone please explain this to me

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by skizo
How exactly did he get adamantium bones?? wouldnt the process have killed him? I mean He doesnt have a healing factor does he? If he doesnt I dont understand how its possible for him to get a Adamantium skeleton. Someone please explain this to me

Everyone has a healing factor, deep down inside.

skizo
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Everyone has a healing factor, deep down inside.

Nice

willRules
LOL

this threads doing well

In Daredevil: Guardian Devil (Brilliant tb by the way) Daredevil fights adamantium skeleton Bullseye for the first time and loses miserably. Poor DD.....

As for how Bullseye can survive, I think I read somewhere that the bonding process was magical but i might be wrong..........

Freaky Zeeky
no prep. New york city. who wins?

Depends how far they are from each other.

willRules
ok the are both teleported next to each other just over an arms distance away............

Never
ok the are both teleported next to each other just over an arms distance away............

I always was of the opinion that Bullseye would defeat Batman in h2h, especially with his enhancement.

I wonder if Bullseye held a razor blade in his mouth...never mind, some writer might steal that idea...

willRules
In Guardian Devil, DD threw his club at Bullseye, hitting him in the mouth, blood spays everywhere, as the club bounces back towards DD Bullseye throws two of his Broken teeth towards DD's eyes. DD catches his club raises it up to his face and the teeth hit the club instead. this all happens in the space of a few seconds. Its a brilliant sequence of events.....

Never
In Guardian Devil, DD threw his club at Bullseye, hitting him in the mouth, blood spays everywhere, as the club bounces back towards DD Bullseye throws two of his Broken teeth towards DD's eyes. DD catches his club raises it up to his face and the teeth hit the club instead. this all happens in the space of a few seconds. Its a brilliant sequence of events.....

Damn. LoL

So much for a writer "stealing" my idea; already been done.

Whoops, I read that wrong -- I thought you were saying he spat his teeth at Daredevil.

willRules
Nope but good idea. that part of the fight was nothing short of cool

ScarletSpider
He has done the teeth spitting thing before though, in Captain America #372, first part in the Streets of Poison arc (excellent by the way, mainly because it features Cap hopped up on the Crack-Cocaine). He thrashed around in his prison cell, knocked a tooth out, when the guards came in, he spat it into the guards face, incapacitating him. Then he made a daring escape

Never: thank you for confirmation on his martial abilities, I knew Darkwind had given him the adamantium bonding process, but couldn't find the issues to confirm any training of his in martial arts. He has Hand connections, correct?

To whomever brought this point up, to keep from killing him with the process, Darkwind utilized several methods, I believe some mystical, to give Bullseye immunity to metal poisonings and other ailments to allow him to survive the bonding process.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.