Spartan: Total Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
This game sounds pretty cool. Apparently, you get to play the role of one Spartan soldier on massive RTS scale battlefields and stuff...

Some screens: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/spartantotalwarrior/screenindex.html

SaTsuJiN
that does sound neat.. hopefully the combat will be up to par (and with multiple weapons)

SnakeEyes
Wow, I can't believe this only appeals to ONE other member...

RaventheOnly
But there were no Spartans left when the Romans came to power embarrasment

SnakeEyes
Where did anyone say that?

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Where did anyone say that?

It shows a Spartan soldier fighting a Roman Infantrymen next to the Colosseum stick out tongue laughing out loud

hotsauce6548
Could be good, aslong as fighting, weapons handling, and gameplay are... well... good. stick out tongue

Honda_Tadakatsu
Yea, i hope they do Total Warriors of the other Total Wars as well, Like, Knight, Total Warrior, Or Samurai, Total Warrior, That'd be shwah, and hopefully this one will sell well enough to make that a possibilty.

Kumar
i think it looks kick-ass. it looks like some pretty awesome graphics for an RTS. is it going to come out anytime soon and if so, for what systems?

Darth_Otaku

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Kumar
i think it looks kick-ass. it looks like some pretty awesome graphics for an RTS. is it going to come out anytime soon and if so, for what systems?

Its not an RTS its a new series.Think Dynasty Warriors.

SnakeEyes
Except better than Dynasty Warriors hopefully...

RedAlertv2
looks neat

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Kumar

I'm pretty sure it comes out just for PS2...

Kumar
SWEET cool
finally a decent action game that comes out for PS2..... aside from the Episode III game of course

SnakeEyes
*Ahem*
and God of War!

Kumar
oh, DUH, how could i have forgotten that. ok so they have made some good action games for PS2 but none that i have gone out and bought. i don't know why, but i just haven't

SnakeEyes
I think that if Sony wants to have any chance in beating Microsoft they are going to have to come out with something really original and for only one of their platforms. Like what Microsoft did with Halo.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Mate you have a Tadakatsu quote in your sig to!Only i Americanised his name...

he he he, Actually, it was said by Zhuge Liang nearly, 1500 years earlier, in a different country... But my old siggy had one...

Its Definately coming out for XB and PS2 there guys, lets not get your hopes too high on exclusivity... Us XB'ers like our games as well...

SaTsuJiN
I think it doesnt appeal to that many simply because they see the screenshots.. then they go " *cough*dynastywarriors*cough* "..

but we have yet to hear about the gameplay style to make that judgement

SnakeEyes
Yeah, if it has kickass gameplay/plot, then that's all I really need... Oh that and graphics, but we can already see the screens and I am fine with the graphics...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.