you with a GL ring VS. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
you were given a GL ring.....and then told that wolverine is pissed at you becasue you keep usin' his catch phrase "bub".in bars to get girls...he is at berserker mode....and is coming to get you in 5-10 minutes do u think you will have the will power/skills needed to bring down weapon X?..you spot him 200 feet away from you.....what happenes?

colossus17
i think i could take wolverine......my will power is insane....my master "dan" tought me well.....

yahman
Originally posted by colossus17
i think i could take wolverine......my will power is insane....my master "dan" tought me well.....

LOL

O.D Geist
I have a wicked mind. And im confident as hell. Id turn Logan to mush if I had a GL ring.

masterbruce
I would find so many ways to kill him, I'd make Hal look braindead by comparison.

black robb
I would make a giant joint and make him smoke it so he'll be to hungry to fight

colossus17
yeah but it takes more then that.....it takes insane amounts of will power to use it......and make it even work...let alone make complex constructs out of it.....

black robb
Originally posted by masterbruce
I would find so many ways to kill him, I'd make Hal look braindead by comparison. hey masterbruce,wanna avatar?

masterbruce
in fact, wolverine would never even lay a single finger on me, i'd keep him far away in range

man, seriously theres so much I could do, the possibilites are endless

willRules
can anyone use the GL ring?

colossus17
even if you do throw him around or trap him...u wont be able to control the constructs....for long.becasue u dont have experience and it will be to much for u to handle.he will keep comin back.....or heal.....unless u try to crush him......which u wont be able to....

masterbruce
Originally posted by black robb
hey masterbruce,wanna avatar?

yeah sure that'd be great

maybe something with Bruce Wayne from the ANimated series: the original one

O.D Geist
Originally posted by willRules
can anyone use the GL ring?

Anyone can if you have enough willpower to use it.

colossus17
and skills......and imagination.......

masterbruce
I create a bazooka and launch a heat seeking missle, he eats it and dies, leaving a smoking skeleton

colossus17
I create a bazooka and launch a heat seeking missle, he eats it and dies, leaving a smoking skeleton

u cant create things out of nowhere.......such as complex machines...that operate like their real world counterparts....its hard as hell even turning the dam thing on.....u have to completely focued and in tune with the ring.....if u just got it..u aint gonna do shit....maybe just throw wolvie around a bit...

black robb
yeah sure that'd be great

maybe something with Bruce Wayne from the ANimated series: the original one how about no...

willRules
maybe you could buy a 5 minute sensei tutoring to master your kindred spirit..............

colossus17
how about no...

u fools dont spam my thread..go and talk about ur stuff on the off topic thread......

willRules
lol

black robb
u fools dont spam my thread..go and talk about ur stuff on the off topic thread...... my bad,anyway even without mega willpower,you should at least be able to stay in the air and make simple constructs like blades and laser blasts,so Wolvie wouldnt win against even a mediocre ring wielder

yahman
u fools dont spam my thread..go and talk about ur stuff on the off topic thread......

Ok C17 or whoever you are? sneaky2. I would create a really big foot and then step on him. A really, really really reallly big foot. I have a fettish about feet so im sure i could could conjure it up.

No seriously ! embarrasment

DarkCrawler
Damn, I think I have pretty incredible will power. I am the staring contest champion here on my hometown. And my imagination is insane, I could make countless way to beat my enemy. I could take Wolverine.

colossus17
Originally posted by yahman
Ok C17 or whoever you are? sneaky2. I would create a really big foot and then step on him. A really, really really reallly big foot. I have a fettish about feet so im sure i could could conjure it up.

i also have a foot fetish for women's feet.......any way.......it takes alot of strain and will power to keep the constructs......

colossus17
my bad,anyway even without mega willpower,you should at least be able to stay in the air and make simple constructs like blades and laser blasts,so Wolvie wouldnt win against even a mediocre ring wielder

lol i was just kidding dude.....umm u could prob create a froce blast to throw him around....maybe form a bubble around him.but nothing more......not with 5 minutes of experience with the ring

masterbruce
thanks black robb, ok no more spamming your thread c17

yahman
lol i was just kidding dude.....umm u could prob create a froce blast to throw him around....maybe form a bubble around him.but nothing more......not with 5 minutes of experience with the ring

Ok a wormhole in space time ? How hard can it be confused ANd the return to the battle after i dont know 50 years of training and then kick his ass with a really reallly reallly big foot.

black robb
thanks black robb, ok no more spamming your thread c17 but i love me some spam... sad

yahman
but i love me some spam... sad

Really ????????? sick

willRules
Originally posted by yahman

Kill wolvie Monty Python style eh? lol

Oh dear noones gonna get the joke if they have never heard of Monty Python................

colossus17
guys dont forget .....that wolverine emits......a psionic....field that extends 300 feet around his body.....and this field draws...enemies..into a brawl.....with him.and u know that no matter who u are u aint goona survive a brawl with wolverine....

yahman
guys dont forget .....that wolverine emits......a psionic....filed that extends 300 feet around his body.....and this filed draws.....into a brawl.....with him.and u know that no matter who u are u aint goona survive a brawl with wolverine....

Lol.

Draco69
We all would lose. We don't even have the willpower to abstain from KMC for a year. And we can wield a GL ring? Pfft.

black robb
The power of fanboy will give Wolverine yellow claws and flight so he'll win this easy

colossus17
Originally posted by Draco69
We all would lose. We don't even have the willpower to abstain from KMC for a year. And we can wield a GL ring? Pfft.

exactly

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Draco69

Bah, I could close this KMC window right now. Watch me...*nrgg*...*rrgh*...*goddamnit*...apparently my hands are not listening to my brains. I'll try later.

yahman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Bah, I could close this KMC window right now. Watch me...*nrgg*...*rrgh*...*goddamnit*...apparently my hands are not listening to my brains. I'll try later.

Its happening to me now... My hands will not stop typing.

colossus17
its becasue of wolverine's psionic field.....next thing u know he will jump out of nowhere....and cut them off..

DarkCrawler
its becasue of wolverine's psionic field.....next thing u know he will jump out of nowhere....and cut them off..

He cueme hertye alreagdy butr nowu iem typinrg wieht may theeteh beacgause I can't stup. no

Swanky-Tuna
Green Arrow completely spent himself firing one shot from a GL ring. Our only hope would be that the ring is ours and thus will use it's automated abilities to shield our body.

colossus17
it wont help wolverine can cut ANYTHING......he will always have one chance to stab you...and it will always be in a fatal place......no matter who u r

jinzin
ring works on willpower..I don't think any of us have more will power than wolverine's proven to, thus, we lose.

CorderaMitchell
He's going down...

colossus17
how is he going down.....green arrow....has got a strong will power and he barely fired one shot from it....and one shot wont do shit to wolverine just knock him back......and i doubt any1 here will even be able to turn the god dam thing on.....well maybe the black robb......but thats it!!!

CorderaMitchell
I can!

colossus17
i prob could..........

newjak86
I think I could

colossus17
Originally posted by newjak86
I think I could

only if u can channel my great energy through u.....

CorderaMitchell
This is a wierdass thread, I'd like to be the flash.

newjak86
I would like to be the Juggernaut but that ain't happening.

CorderaMitchell
Flash, man do know how efficient that would be, just go anywhere...

newjak86
Please Juggernaut no one would mess with you then.
Plus i wouldn't be like Cain i would be constanly training to take my powers to their fullest. I would be bad.

CorderaMitchell
Who would mess with me as flash, when they finish their statement, I'd be home with their girlfriend.

I could see the news, and see a new food being advertised, and be the first one there before the commercial ends.

colossus17
Please Juggernaut no one would mess with you then.
Plus i wouldn't be like Cain i would be constanly training to take my powers to their fullest. I would be bad.

1. how can u train....when u r juggs.....u dont have an upper strength limit therfore u cannot train since u wont find anything to heavy or u wont find resistance from any object.therfore will not improove
2. u cant train to make ur powers to the fullest.... she-hulk can casue her powers are based on muscles that can be made stronger.....juggs power is mystical therfore....it will be static and wont change no matter how much he traines unless cyttorak decides to give him more power....

CorderaMitchell
It would be a boring existence.

newjak86
Thats what i mean Juggs has discoveres so many powers that he only seems to use once i would train to find all my powers so i could use them anytime I wanted.

CorderaMitchell
I'm still flash, better looking, faster, smarter, cool outfit.

colossus17
i wish i would be gladiator with full control of my emotions....and i mean full...

CorderaMitchell
Please thats boring, and he's ugly.

newjak86
Still being indestructable would be cool I mean come on nothing able to hurt you that would be awesome.
Plus image the possibilities of never having to sleep. Plus the money you would save on food.

colossus17
Still being indestructable would be cool I mean come on nothing able to hurt you that would be awesome.
Plus image the possibilities of never having to sleep. Plus the money you would save on food.

lol can juggs have sex......

black robb
how is he going down.....green arrow....has got a strong will power and he barely fired one shot from it....and one shot wont do shit to wolverine just knock him back......and i doubt any1 here will even be able to turn the god dam thing on.....well maybe the black robb......but thats it!!! damn right

newjak86
Yeah he still human so to speak.

black robb
lol can juggs have sex...... the chick would probably be crushed to death

CorderaMitchell
Sleep is fun, if I'm fast like that, noone would mess with me.

No need for mechanical travel, gas (that constantly goes up.), and I can fit through a damned door.

I can just "go" where I want.

newjak86
Yeah but I mre of the type who likes to laze about. Plus never tiring is awesome I could get so much done. Plus with my strength imagine the job oppurtunities.

black robb
Yeah but I mre of the type who likes to laze about. Plus never tiring is awesome I could get so much done. Plus with my strength imagine the job oppurtunities. hey get back on topic

colossus17
what about this metahuman paladin character?

newjak86
hey get back on topic
The possibilities.............
Oh fine no one let's me have any fun. I think I would have the will power to do somethin allow my self to survive.

CorderaMitchell
Yeah but I mre of the type who likes to laze about. Plus never tiring is awesome I could get so much done. Plus with my strength imagine the job oppurtunities.

I can get what you need to get done, by the time you read the first letter in this sentence.

newjak86
Yeah but could you so the things I would I mean I could do jobs that other people would normally get killed doing. Like checking high voltage areas. Also if I went into Construction I could practicly lift everything my self and save the company loads on cash. also I could go into demolition.

black robb
what about this metahuman paladin character? Hey man i got you an avatar to replace your sh*tty one

colossus17
Hey man i got you an avatar to replace your sh*tty one

thanx robb....wait how do i put in on....?

black robb
thanx robb....wait how do i put in on....? save it and upload it

CorderaMitchell
Yeah but could you so the things I would I mean I could do jobs that other people would normally get killed doing. Like checking high voltage areas. Also if I went into Construction I could practicly lift everything my self and save the company loads on cash. also I could go into demolition.
I could just merchandise and endorse stuff.

I could win any olympic event dealing with speed.

I could do all those jobs, take as many breaks as I wanted, and still be back on the clock.

newjak86
I could win in an olympic lifting event or throwing event.
Plus I would do things like lift thousands of tons of metal for people and stuff like. Hey if we went to work together imagine the money we would make.

colossus17
save it and upload it

got it thanx robb cool

CorderaMitchell
Plus I would do things like lift thousands of tons of metal for people and stuff like. Hey if we went to work together imagine the money we would make.

Indeed, but the throwing event would be better for me, you may overpower it.

I just like the efficiency of being so damned fast.

colossus17

lol guys who the hell would let you into the olympics anyway.....

CorderaMitchell
got it thanx robb cool

Thats SO much better than that cheapass forum one.

colossus17
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Thats SO much better than that cheapass forum one.

indeed it is.....also it kindaa looks like me

newjak86
lol guys who the hell would let you into the olympics anyway.....
Zgood point but still I'm thinking money now if we worked together with these powers we could make alot of it.

colossus17
Zgood point but still I'm thinking money now if we worked together with these powers we could make alot of it.

money for what.......think about.....it.u wont have have any pleasure .......from food water.....sleep........sex......alcohol......u wont be able to fit into society......u wont fit into a god dam car........whats the point of all the money......

CorderaMitchell
Guys what does /cry mean?

newjak86
A big scren TV and i can to have Sex I'd just kill the woman if I thrusted is all.
Also plus the point is who would mess with me plus i could always become a superhero.

CorderaMitchell
A big scren TV and i can to have Sex I'd just kill the woman if I thrusted is all.
Also plus the point is who would mess with me plus i could always become a superhero.

It would suck, too many sacrifices, it be good for a fight, but it suck, thats why juggs is so mean.

colossus17

you cant have sex....u wont feel shit.....it wont stimulate u.....also there is a force field around ur body...

newjak86
you cant have sex....u wont feel shit.....it wont stimulate u.....also there is a force field around ur body...
I can take the force Field down anytime i want. Also there isn't that many sacrifices I just won't fit in as much. Plus feeling no pain is good.
Plus it would be great to just start walking under the ocean without dying or going into space without dying also. Plus the Superhero part.

colossus17
I can take the force Field down anytime i want. Also there isn't that many sacrifices I just won't fit in as much. Plus feeling no pain is good.
Plus it would be great to just start walking under the ocean without dying or going into space without dying also. Plus the Superhero part.

i am not talking about the external force field..he also has one around his skin like sups.....even if u didnt u still wouldnt feel anything......wait what if juggs just faces up and starts walking....can he walk up....and basically fly.....since he can overcome gravity....

CorderaMitchell
That would suck.

newjak86
It is possible like I said Cain never really trained to see the depths of his powers i would so I would do alot more than just be super strong and be indestructible.

colossus17
It is possible like I said Cain never really trained to see the depths of his powers i would so I would do alot more than just be super strong and be indestructible.

he is to slow no fun in that......

CorderaMitchell
Thats coo, I gotta go now...

I'll be back soon enough.

newjak86
he is to slow no fun in that......
It's not all about speed I would at least have the speed of an athletic human that's all I need.
Cya CM

colossus17
It's not all about speed I would at least have the speed of an athletic human that's all I need.
Cya CM

thats nothing.....the best thing would be the true beyonder....

newjak86
Now your talking to much Power i would like to be really powerful but not that powerful thats just overkill.
What could you ever really do with all that power while being apart of Earth.

colossus17
Now your talking to much Power i would like to be really powerful but not that powerful thats just overkill.
What could you ever really do with all that power while being apart of Earth.

umm anything u can imagine

newjak86
Yeah but then you wouldn't have any surprises. At least as people like Juggs ans Superman things can still happen out of your control. Plus power like that can be very addictive and corrupting.
Plus I always saw you more of a Colossus.

brainchild81
It would suck, too many sacrifices, it be good for a fight, but it suck, thats why juggs is so mean. I think Juggs got some from She Hulk a while back.

colossus17
Yeah but then you wouldn't have any surprises. At least as people like Juggs ans Superman things can still happen out of your control. Plus power like that can be very addictive and corrupting.
Plus I always saw you more of a Colossus.

lol colossus is weak....he wouldnt even survive on earth....he can easily be destroyed my man made weapons.....

newjak86
Then Superman or you would be a great Thor I could see it now.

colossus17
Then Superman or you would be a great Thor I could see it now.

lol actually u r right i am more of a colossus....atleast in my looks....i am 6'5......brown /black hair....and have the same body structure as him......and i speak russian!

newjak86
Really that is alot like him. But I could also see you as Superman for some reason.

colossus17
Really that is alot like him. But I could also see you as Superman for some reason.

na dude not superman......its either...colossus.....or.............fine here it goes....my favorite character is not really colossus.....its wolverine.....i swear.....i 2......am a wolverine fanboy but hide it well....

newjak86
I like wolverine to but not as much as Juggs. I like him but some people give him to much credit.

colossus17
I like wolverine to but not as much as Juggs. I like him but some people give him to much credit.

its the writers fault....abviously if they put him up against the hulk and such...and being a "secret weapon against thanos".and putting him against...lobo in a crossover....its stupid.but hey .....its wolverine

CorderaMitchell
its stupid because wolverine shouldn't have been cutting the damned hulk anyway.

newjak86
I don't know i think that his claws could cut Hulk and be taken as an acceptable feat but him beating Lobo is stupid.

colossus17
nope he shouldnt.....they should make something like crisis on infinite earths...and just make his classic days fake.and depower him and make him more realistic...marvel break the laws of physics like crazy.....how can gladiator or surfer travel 100's of times FTL when not in hyperspace....that requires infinite energy.....which makes you have infinite mass...and they should time travel..when doing so.....yet nothing happenes

newjak86
I know Marvel has gotten out there especially with the Mutant thing. I'm sorrt but a mutation evolution shouldn't turn you into a god.

colossus17
I know Marvel has gotten out there especially with the Mutant thing. I'm sorrt but a mutation evolution shouldn't turn you into a god.

yeap....atleast DC explaines...their shit...like flash unable to travel FTL without entering the speed force and such...

newjak86
yeap....atleast DC explaines...their shit...like flash unable to travel FTL without entering the speed force and such...
I know lately they have kinda become what Marvel use to be and Marvel has kinda become what DC was. That is Marvel used to be beliavable but now it seems that DC feats are more believable.

colossus17
I know lately they have kinda become what Marvel use to be and Marvel has kinda become what DC was. That is Marvel used to be beliavable but now it seems that DC feats are more believable.

DC is stupid becasue of god dam batman.....he should have been dead along time ago.....how can he fight with gods.....and win......how can he sneek up on sups.....how can he shrug off energy blasts.which harm superman.....

CorderaMitchell
I agree DC explains their stuff, no random "wolvie" feats, wolverine was unable to cut the hulk and do all of this shit until he became popular.

newjak86
DC is stupid becasue of god dam batman.....he should have been dead along time ago.....how can he fight with gods.....and win......how can he sneek up on sups.....how can he shrug off energy blasts.which harm superman.....
It's more what he represents then him. He is pure willpower. He is someone who simply does the right thing and has worled hard to make the world around him better. It is that ideal and image that we have of batman that makes him so power shall we say. I mean since his parents died he has done nothing but train and work to be better. He is smart skilled and has an almost limitless amount of resources behind him. He shows us that all you need is a just cause and the strength to fight through adversity and you can achieve great things.

colossus17
I agree DC explains their stuff, no random "wolvie" feats, wolverine was unable to cut the hulk and do all of this shit until he became popular.

i like DC becasue they dont have the stupid "class strength system" so they dont have to worry if a character acts out of order once in a while...

CorderaMitchell
Yea, but marvel has better developed characters, and they aren't so generic.

Look at spiderman.

colossus17
It's more what he represents then him. He is pure willpower. He is someone who simply does the right thing and has worled hard to make the world around him better. It is that ideal and image that we have of batman that makes him so power shall we say. I mean since his parents died he has done nothing but train and work to be better. He is smart skilled and has an almost limitless amount of resources behind him. He shows us that all you need is a just cause and the strength to fight through adversity and you can achieve great things.

i agree that he represents a concept......an abstract and a pure and surreal concept.....an ideal.that gives common people hope that through the sheer force of will they can do anything.....but thats where it ends.....its simply unrealistic...from a physical perspective....

WhiteRacistGirl
Anyone see the justice league episode last week, where they brainiac hit superman and the others but batman dodged the blast when they couldnt and then he got shot but didnt die, but yet superman wonder woman got hurt. Then flash...and you know the rest.

newjak86
I agree that he isn't Superman and never should be portrayed as such but he is still a formidable person although against Gods and higher he really shouldn't have a chance.

colossus17
Originally posted by WhiteRacistGirl
Anyone see the justice league episode last week, where they brainiac hit superman and the others but batman dodged the blast when they couldnt and then he got shot but didnt die, but yet superman wonder woman got hurt. Then flash...and you know the rest.

as much as i hate to admit it you are correct my point exactly....

Pointinel
@whiteracisthoe

you can suck my black dick.... powder sniffin junkie Bitcch

CorderaMitchell

Batman's overrated, because of popularity, the flash gets hit more than him, and they need to show he's useful, more often, because he's the weaker physically, and to please the fans.

When people bring this into debates.... yea.

newjak86
I know thats not Batman he doesn't charce head long into battles unless he has to. He fights smarter not harder.

Pointinel
sup cm? man i fell asleep last night, so sorry if i havent responded to your post... whats crackin

colossus17
but how does he survive all those blows...and hits....that hurt WW and sups.....i mean like does the villian lower his power when he fights batman.or just before he shoots him.he puts his weapon on stun.....

CorderaMitchell
Nothing much my friend, 8 hours of lawn mowing.

WhiteRacistGirl
He even dodged the first blast, then got hit. Superman wonderwoman and Gl couldnt dodge it but batman and flash did.

Pointinel
iight

wassup with this white bitcch tho? somebody should ban her ass...

WhiteRacistGirl
The blast went through Gls shield, so how did Batman survive.

newjak86
but how does he survive all those blows...and hits....that hurt WW and sups.....i mean like does the villian lower his power when he fights batman.or just before he shoots him.he puts his weapon on stun.....
He should be hurt by those no problem if they hurt Batman. Still that isn't Batman is the man the learns your every fear and weakness then takes you out thats when he is at his best.

CorderaMitchell
I don't think he/she is white, that would be against the purpose , its for attention, I'd ignore it.

CorderaMitchell

He's a comic character, that must live.

In a debate however, he dies, fast. evil face

WhiteRacistGirl
So how does Batman dodge the Blast

newjak86
So how does Batman dodge the Blast
Maybe the same way Deathstroke can tag Flash Batman's mind can calculate when and where the blast is going.

colossus17
He should be hurt by those no problem if they hurt Batman. Still that isn't Batman is the man the learns your every fear and weakness then takes you out thats when he is at his best.

dam batman......in a few years they will prob reveal in a cross over that he is actually an external.....send to the DC universe by some powerful being...and thats why batman NEVER DIES........

CorderaMitchell
Maybe the same way Deathstroke can tag Flash Batman's mind can calculate when and where the blast is going.

PIS/CIS basically, batman dies, no plot advancing.

WhiteRacistGirl
Did you notice all Batmans side kicks, do all the will power but they get hit everytime. They dont care to show you, if you have no powers but willpower you could succed, they only care about Batman is popular so only he could do it.

newjak86
I understand everything you guys say and agree. Batman shouldn't charge in head first against people that can hurt Superman and survive. That isn't Batman BAtman hangs back and sees what hurts you what you are capapble off and finds your weakness. batman charging in is like Superman trying to find a weakness in someone then fighting that isn't him he's more hands on.

colossus17
any way.....i am off.....to bed.....alone sad ...since my father newjak wont allow any girls up to my realm.....WRG......change ur name my dear girl......dont be a *****....

WhiteRacistGirl
any way.....i am off.....to bed.....alone sad ...since my father newjak wont allow any girls up to my realm.....WRG......change ur name my dear girl......dont be a *****....

I did change it but it takes time, it said 48 hours

newjak86
I'm sorry C17 them the rules

CorderaMitchell
nothing new eh?

newjak86
Not really

WhiteRacistGirl
Do you guys think that marvel copies dc and dc copies marvel chjaracters and story lines ?

CorderaMitchell
Copy concepts perhaps, but its like pepsi and coke, what do you expect?

WhiteRacistGirl
I guess, but all the characters are alike. Black panther=batman
Superman=Alot of people
flash=quicl silver
agquaman=namor the list goes on

CorderaMitchell
Yea but those are powers, you mean character.

Captain Marvel, and Wonderman.

WhiteRacistGirl
i like, both companys . Witch one do you lkike better

CorderaMitchell
Both, but I'm leaning towards marvel, since I've seen nothing of interest from DC lately.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>