Harry Potter the Seventh Book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saratn
Okay...I really don't know how to start, or what to call our seventh book, maybe we should pm each other for ideas first, before we actually start. I'm not starting to someone responds with an idea or something, unless someone else wants to start.

Augustus Rouge
Harry looked up from his window and noticed his owl was coming toward him. He opened the window and let the owl come in. There was a letter attached to its foot and Harry opened it. It was from Ron. He felt a flip in the heart and gave a little smile to himself...

Continue it.

Saratn
this was the first time he felt happy. Ever since Dumbledore died, he wasn't happy at all. His uncle and aunt thought it was a little to suspicious, they mentioned that he only needed to come back for the holidays. Yet he was there at Privet Drive. He hadn't thought of a plan at all, on what he was going to look for in Godric's Hollow.

Hermione202
huh?

Saratn
Just an idea, I could use help with the beginning I was just putting down ideas.

Hermione202
Godric's Hollow ? I still don't understand .

Saratn
Well I was just jotting a few ideas down, that's not going to be the beginning. I'm just trying different things. scratch the thing I wrote, I was half a sleep when I wrote it.

Zonko_13
it's where his parents died. he wanted to go look at it in the end of the sixth book. me like purple! hehe

Looking back at his letter, he read what Ron had wrote.

Harry,

just wanted to know if you've done anything yet. i hope you'll tell me if you do. You remember what Hermione and me told you at the end of the year, don't you? we want to help. We want to come with you.

Write back,
Ron

oh yeah, Ginny sends her love.

looking up, Harry sighes.

Hermione202
lets wait till Potter_luver48 comes back .Or we should PM eachother before starting . When we decide on something , Zonko or someone could write it .

Hermione202
Originally posted by Zonko_13
it's where his parents died. he wanted to go look at it in the end of the sixth book. me like purple! hehe

Looking back at his letter, he read what Ron had wrote.

Harry,

just wanted to know if you've done anything yet. i hope you'll tell me if you do. You remember what Hermione and me told you at the end of the year, don't you? we want to help. We want to come with you.

Write back,
Ron

oh yeah, Ginny sends her love.

looking up, Harry sighes.

that was really good.I'll write now

Augustus Rouge
His eyes gazed back outisde his window and he thought he something move. He looked down at the letter then back out the window. There was a black cat looking up at him. The cat's eyes glowed and something seemed strange. Harry ignored the cat and took out his plume to begin writing to Ron.

Dear, Ron
I am sorry that I haven't been able to write to you, these past days have been nothing but rubbish to me. I wish I could get out of here, but you know we aren't allowed to use magic around here. I don't want to cause anymore damage to the pile of damage there already is. How are you? How's Ginny? I miss here a lot. Listen we have to find a place to meet. I need to get out of here, and I need to begin my mission. Tell Hermione about this will ya?

Harry

HermioneLover14
the start of the story is ok but i think it will get better smile smile big grin big grin

Zonko_13
just wanted to add that they have to be careful bout what they write. someone(like a death eater) could intercept the letter. just a reminder!

Saratn
Thanks, could you pm me or hermione202 for your ideas on who the R.A.B. should be?

2Tidus!
I'm in the group stick out tongue.

Harry turned around, the owl was now observing Harry's room. Harry quickly tied the letter to the owl and let it flew out the window. Harry turned around, and looked at his unpacked luggage. He knew Fleur's and Bill's wedding will be soon, and he will leave to Godric's Hollow after it, as soon as possible. He also wondered if taking Ron and Hermione would be a good idea, this 'adventure' would be much more difficult and more dangerous than any other they faced. He remembered what he told Ginny, and he could've told the same to Ron and Hermione. He didn't want to be on their funeral, knowing it's all his fault. With a silent sigh, he began packing the luggage.

misslilsweetie
goodddd...umm post more soon.

Augustus Rouge
((I'm guessing my posts aren't that good. No one ever compliments them...))

There was a loud thump outside his door, it was his lousy ungle. Harry did not open the door, nor did he say a word as his ungle's voice grew louder with every insult he said. Harry looked around and he noticed his owl came back with the letter still attached to its foot. "What happened?" He unscrolled his letter and under his writing was what looked like a blood stain.

Saratn
Augustus Rouge, you've written really good stuff, but no offense or anything, but the letter was already written, unless you could make it, he studied the letter, then turned to Hedwig to thank her, when he noticed blood on her leg. or something. And, do you mind waiting a while, we are trying to figure out whom the R.A.B. should be. If you hae any ideas pm me or Hermione202 with them.

Augustus Rouge
R.A.B.? What's that? Oh and it was the same letter he wrote to Ron, it wasn't a response from Ron, it was his letter that was sent back to him with a drop of blood. I should've been more specific sorry. Why am I going to fast? In a story continuing thing there is not such thing as fast, you just continue writing. I didn't write anything that made the moment too fast.

Saratn
have you read the the Half Blood Prince, I suggest you should, before we go too far. Don't want the book spoiled for you.

Zonko_13
what Saratn said.

and i don't think we should worry about R.A.B. too much right now....that person can be revieled at the middle or end of the story. know what i mean?

Augustus Rouge
I read the book in like two days!

Hermione202
okk........
You guys started up the story really good !

i'll post now .

Not quite sure what the bloodstain meant , he whipped out his wand . He cautiously approached the window which Hedwig had just came through . Looking outside he saw nothing , but had a strange feeling that someone was watching him . He felt a sinking feeling in his stomach when he remembered that his letters could be interpreted(is that the word?) by the deatheaters .

HIs thoughs changed to Ginny . He felt horrible for breaking both their hearts when he broke up with her , but after all , it was for her own safety . He then reallised that she must have found out what he was going to do , that he would be hunting down the Horcruxes with Ron and Hermione.He hoped that she wouldn't force them to let her come , or that will just put her in more danger.Plus Mrs. Weasley would never forgive him if anything happened to her . Mrs. weasley would never approve Ron and Hermione coming with him , he realised . She wouldn't want him to go . Ron and Hermione would have to sneak out .

How did I do ?

Ginny_09
very nice! i want to post...but i don't know what to say....maybe i'll post after someone else goes...

we should also think about what the other Horexes (sp?) should be...you know the one that they don't know what it is? we should think about that.

i agree with Zonko...we can just wait for a bit to revile who R.A.B. should be.

Augustus Rouge
He heard a noise behind him. "Harry!" It was Ron and Hermione! What were they doing here? "What are you doing here? We aren't leaving yet!" Their faces carried a scared expression. "Ron? Hermione? What happened?"

Hermione202
Originally posted by Augustus Rouge
He heard a noise behind him. "Harry!" It was Ron and Hermione! What were they doing here? "What are you doing here? We aren't leaving yet!" Their faces carried a scared expression. "Ron? Hermione? What happened?"

I dunno where you're going so , someone else write . ( BTW if anyone's gonna kill of anyone ,maybe we should PM everyone else first to see if they agree )

Saratn
Or what side Snape should be on...

Hermione202
Originally posted by Saratn
Or what side Snape should be on...

UH OH trouble . Saratn and i disagree with each other . I think Snape is EVIL .

Saratn thinks he's.........good .

Saratn
Ha Ha...no honestly I don't care...

Saratn
So first off, how in the world did we get from talking about blood stains to Hermione, and Ron? No offense, but you went a little too fast. We usually go slow with the detail. Oh well what's done is done...

Hermione202
So first off, how in the world did we get from talking about blood stains to Hermione, and Ron? No offense, but you went a little too fast. We usually go slow with the detail. Oh well what's done is done...

ok , i'll go slowly . someone else write now .

Saratn
No offense or anything, but that went too fast. That isn't going to happen quite yet...your still welcomed to help, just try and go a little slower and add a little more detail, but your a great writer. Hope you still want to help us.

Hermione202
No offense or anything, but that went too fast. That isn't going to happen quite yet...your still welcomed to help, just try and go a little slower and add a little more detail, but your a great writer. Hope you still want to help us.

Yes i agree.Apart from that your writing is great ! Keep it up !

Saratn
ok...here it goes...need to get warmed up...
Harry couldn't bare the thoughts on what Mrs. Weasly would say if he, Ron, and Hermione went to Godric's Hollow instead of going back to Hogwarts. He didn't want what he was doing to be like what happened to Percy at all. He didn't want anything bad to happen to the Weasley's anymore. They suffered too much. He did not want her to worry about him either. She's always been something like a parent to him, caring for him better than the Dursley's ever would.
But he was almost of age, and Dumbledore did say he would have to stay at the Dursley's for the beginning of summer, before his birthday. He didn't know where he was to go until their trip to Godric's Hollow. He couldn't bare to go to the Grimwauld place, it brought back too many memories of Sirius...it was because of his stupidity that Sirius was dead. If he just listened to Hermione in the first place. No one blames him, they all blame Kreatcher instead. He betrayed them to Malfoy, telling him that he would do anything for his godfather.
The last thing he could remember about Sirius was when Snape provoked him. But Dumbledore says that he wasn't provoked, he just didn't want to forget the past or something like that. Harry should have let Sirius go after Snape. Snape'll deserved it, and if Sirius had won, Snape wouldn't have killed Dumbledore, and the Headmaster would still be here to help him in search for the remaining Horcrux. Harry wondered to himself if Dumbledore knew it was a fake, but he didn't want to ponder this too much longer. His head ached from all of this stressful thinking. He felt tears coming down his face, he lost the people that was dear to him. His parents, Sirius, Dumbledore, and breaking up with Ginny didn't help either. But that was necessary. Voldemort went after all the people he cared about. If he learned too much about the Weasley's and Hermione then they would be dead for sure.

Hermione202
That was great!

Saratn
Harry honestly for the second time in his life didn't want to speak to Ron and Hermione. Death Eaters could intercept the owls, and then they could find out where they were. He didn't even like the fact that Ron and Hermione were coming. Hermione is the best witch of their year, so it would help to have her along side, and Ron...Ron was their if he needed him. He would stand beside him no matter what, and that made Harry a little less anxious. Maybe it was those two and Ginny that give him the strength to do what he has to do. They were the fuel for his success and without them, he didn't think he could do it.
So maybe it wasn't such a bad thing for them to come along. But he still had a knot in his stomach. He didn't want to risk their lives again. Hermione and Ron both almost died in the Department of Mysteries. Especially Hermione, she got hit with that spell pretty hard, and Harry was shocked that she was able to move so soon. Neville probably got the worst of it, and he came out good too. Bella had done the Cruciatus Curse on him, like she had done to his parents.

that's all for tonight, unless I can get more ideas...or someone else wants a turn...

Hermione202
Harry honestly for the second time in his life didn't want to speak to Ron and Hermione. Death Eaters could intercept the owls, and then they could find out where they were. He didn't even like the fact that Ron and Hermione were coming. Hermione is the best witch of their year, so it would help to have her along side, and Ron...Ron was their if he needed him. He would stand beside him no matter what, and that made Harry a little less anxious. Maybe it was those two and Ginny that give him the strength to do what he has to do. They were the fuel for his success and without them, he didn't think he could do it.
So maybe it wasn't such a bad thing for them to come along. But he still had a knot in his stomach. He didn't want to risk their lives again. Hermione and Ron both almost died in the Department of Mysteries. Especially Hermione, she got hit with that spell pretty hard, and Harry was shocked that she was able to move so soon. Neville probably got the worst of it, and he came out good too. Bella had done the Cruciatus Curse on him, like she had done to his parents.

that's all for tonight, unless I can get more ideas...or someone else wants a turn...

I'm empty , for now . maybe later .

Augustus Rouge
OOC: Forget it. I was just adding a twist because no offense but we needed to go faster. We needed to get out of the letter already and go into something else. By Ron and Hermione being there means that something is going to happen or something happened and they came to talk to Harry. It gives a twist to everything. What if that had come to Harry because something is going wrong and they can't meet in that exact spot? Or maybe they came to tell him to they have to go now because something is happening. Sometimes going too slow makes it too boring because there isn't an twists and turns to it. Its just continueing to write about one same thing slowly. When you write and you really like writing and you really like what you are writing about you don't take it slow. You go for it, wether it means giving it a twist or something that is very unexpected.

Saratn
OOC: Forget it. I was just adding a twist because no offense but we needed to go faster. We needed to get out of the letter already and go into something else. By Ron and Hermione being there means that something is going to happen or something happened and they came to talk to Harry. It gives a twist to everything. What if that had come to Harry because something is going wrong and they can't meet in that exact spot? Or maybe they came to tell him to they have to go now because something is happening. Sometimes going too slow makes it too boring because there isn't an twists and turns to it. Its just continueing to write about one same thing slowly. When you write and you really like writing and you really like what you are writing about you don't take it slow. You go for it, wether it means giving it a twist or something that is very unexpected.
Going slow is good, because the readers can make sense of it all. No offense or anything, but you went from the letter to Hermione and Ron in two three paragraphs. We can't have them pop up like that, and could you pm me, hermione202, Zonko_13, Ginny_09, or potter luver (when she gets back) your ideas next time...we don't want the people reading to find out what we are planning.

Hermione202
Going slow is good, because the readers can make sense of it all. No offense or anything, but you went from the letter to Hermione and Ron in two three paragraphs. We can't have them pop up like that, and could you pm me, hermione202, Zonko_13, Ginny_09, or potter luver (when she gets back) your ideas next time...we don't want the people reading to find out what we are planning.

Agreed !

Augustus Rouge
what the hell are you planning?

Saratn
we're still trying to plan it out...not much luck so far...

Augustus Rouge
We're? Can I not help plan? Do you have to send you a pm to get involved within this mysterious yet still unknown to you plan?

Saratn
you can pm some ideas if you'd like. we could use the help. I didn't mean to offend you if I did. We're trying to plan first, then write. If you have ideas like I said pm me, hermione202, zonko_13 Ginnyo_09 or potter luver48 with them. You can still add on too...this is a multiauthor story.

detailed losses
Okay..I'm not really writing anything and I don't feel like joining this but I just need to say something. For one, you Rogue kid shut up. I'm sorry but you seem to have no idea what you are doing. I for one have written many fanfics and have read alot of them and this is probably one of the worst I've seen. I don't really think Harry is going to consider going back to the Dursleys even though it's for his safety because he is just too stupid. I know he is the main man in these books but he seems a little bit obsessed with himself to me. Two Death Eaters are not going to be walking around in plain site of the Muggle World espcially since the Muggle World should have been warned by now. *Although JK never really brings that up again* Although they may be able to intercept letters they would not be lurking under Harrys window as someone almost suggested. I hope you can take the critisim and if you can't well then I'm sorry.

Ginny_09
i agree with detailed losses.

i don't think that death eaters would be walking around the dursley's place...that is where harry is to be safe (except in book 4 when the dementors came...but he wasn't in the house...but not the point.)

then only thing is that i guess that Harry would go to the dursley's for at least a bit...since it was Dumbledore's wish...but he wouldn't stick around, you know? he would just stay for a little and then go to the borrow untill he could get his appartion test...(if he would even bother with it..seeing as he wass able to get Dumbledore back to Hogsmeade)

well...that's what i think...

Ginny_09
and what is up with the blood on the letter...what did that come from?

Augustus Rouge
It was a twist. Make anything out of the blood drop. You never know if its a curse or spell marked with blood. Be creative!

Zonko_13
i'm thinking that Ginny09 meant that, well, noone made a big deal out of it. he just gets the letter and there's blood on it. then it jumps to something else. not quite making sense to me, then Hermione and Ron are there, and it is all just totally screwie.

sorry, but i had to say that.

hk_*^^*
R.A.B could be regulas black, u no, serius' bro

Hermione202
we aren't planning that part as yet...................Originally posted by detailed losses
Okay..I'm not really writing anything and I don't feel like joining this but I just need to say something. For one, you Rogue kid shut up. I'm sorry but you seem to have no idea what you are doing. I for one have written many fanfics and have read alot of them and this is probably one of the worst I've seen. I don't really think Harry is going to consider going back to the Dursleys even though it's for his safety because he is just too stupid. I know he is the main man in these books but he seems a little bit obsessed with himself to me. Two Death Eaters are not going to be walking around in plain site of the Muggle World espcially since the Muggle World should have been warned by now. *Although JK never really brings that up again* Although they may be able to intercept letters they would not be lurking under Harrys window as someone almost suggested. I hope you can take the critisim and if you can't well then I'm sorry. Originally posted by Ginny_09
i agree with detailed losses.

i don't think that death eaters would be walking around the dursley's place...that is where harry is to be safe (except in book 4 when the dementors came...but he wasn't in the house...but not the point.)

then only thing is that i guess that Harry would go to the dursley's for at least a bit...since it was Dumbledore's wish...but he wouldn't stick around, you know? he would just stay for a little and then go to the borrow untill he could get his appartion test...(if he would even bother with it..seeing as he wass able to get Dumbledore back to Hogsmeade)

well...that's what i think... Originally posted by Zonko_13
i'm thinking that Ginny09 meant that, well, noone made a big deal out of it. he just gets the letter and there's blood on it. then it jumps to something else. not quite making sense to me, then Hermione and Ron are there, and it is all just totally screwie.

sorry, but i had to say that.

What they said^^^

Saratn
I agree also with Hermione, detailed losses, Ginny, hk, and Zonko

Augustus Rouge
Clear the Hermione Ron thing....here goes:

Harry stands up from where he is and begins to look around at his messy room. He'll need a couple of things with him when he leaves. He looks around his room trying to figure out what is it he is looking for. He collects his wand and wonders what will happen next. What will happen when he leaves with Ron and Hermione? The whole world seems to be collasping onto him and making him fall straight into a dark pit...alone. He ties the letter on his owl once again. The owl begin to fly until it was nothing but a white spot in the darkned sky. Rain begins to fall and click upon the window.

Saratn
MUCH BETTER!!!

potter_luver48
hey guys! great job! I'm greatly impressed! i'll write some when I'm not Jet lagged.

Saratn
when ever is fine.

Hermione202
Originally posted by potter_luver48
hey guys! great job! I'm greatly impressed! i'll write some when I'm not Jet lagged.

Thanks Potter_luver ! Glad you're back . We could really use your help . Will Saratn or someone PM Potter_luver our plans ???? I've PMed too much these days ...........to everyone . Saratn , I still have to PM you what Ginny and I though up for the sixth book...............

Hermione202
I gonna post some now so.............

Hermione202
Harry threw himself on his bed , thinking . He knew that Ron , Ginny and Hermione would not listen to him if he told them that they could not go with him . In truth , he wanted them to go . He knew he would not be able to find and destroy the horcruxes himself . However , He did not want to put them in danger . It was obvious that they would force him to take them along . He thought about Ginny , her temper would get the better of her if he told her he did not want her to go along . Hermione , she would talk logically and make enough sense to force her way in . ROn , he could never leave Ron out , in anything . Ron would not listen if Harry told him not to go along . Harry closed his eyes, tired , yet his brain was still wide awake .

Sorry , not much . more later .

Saratn
We are starting over in the Harry Potter Fiction Area. Only those who pm us and have our okay, can join. Not trying to be rude or anything but we have things planned. Ginny, Zonko, potter luver, Hermione and myself will be starting shortly, so look for our story there.

Hermione202
We'll start it up soon guys , so look out in the Harry Potter Fiction Area for it . There is already one that Zonko started , but we're are making a diffrent one so , look out for it .

rashmi
dont tell me that u pple still have'nt figured out who R.A.B is,its undoubtedly regulus black,sirius black's brother,remember????
he supposedly was killed by voldemort,but he's actually a hero,who probably found out voldy's secret,nd destroyed his horcrux

rashmi
r.a.b is undoubtedly regulus black,serius's brother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.