hogwarts triangle-relatioship story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hk_*^^*
hi ppl, um im going 2 post a new story here ..soon, i think tomorow, hope u ppl will like it..

Hermione202
ok .

HermioneLover14
that sounds good smile

misslilsweetie
sounds great to me....................when u posting?

sugar&sweet
sounds cool. cool when r u gonna post some?

hk_*^^*
today~ it's when harry, hermione and ron are in the 6th grade.

As Harry, Hermione and Ron settled into the train compartment the train shook again and their suitcases fell once more. Frustrated, they stood up to put it back. When they were settled in for good they were interrupted by a bang and their compartment door sliding open. " Hey look, if it isn't the mudblood and her mudblood lover gang." Draco smirked at them with Crabbe and Goyle standing behind him. Ron looked up and whipped his wand out. "Ron, don't. Forget about the loser. Don't scoop down to his level." Hermione said as she glared at Draco. "Draco, why don't you take your fat bodyguards and your smirk off our compartment cuz we don't remember saying that it was ok for you to be here." Draco's smirk disappeared, "Watch your mouth Potty, you won't be so brave if you were wandless and the dark lord had his wand in your face." Harry glared as they stepped out of their compartment.

hk_*^^*
i hope u ppl will like it...........

Hermione202
whats fourth grade........? you should write 5th year or 6th year or 7th year , like JK does .

misslilsweetie
huh?

HermioneLover14
what do you mean Hermione202 he/she wrote 6th grade not 4th grade?That was good hk*^^* smile

hk_*^^*
thnx.
sry, i jus came back frum camp

hk_*^^*
The train rolled on into the sunset and the three of them took their school robes out and pulled them on. As the train slowed down, they walked out into the now crowded train corridor outside the compartments and followed the crowd out of the train. Outside at the Hogsmeade train station they heard the familiar voice over the crowd. "Hi Hagrid!" Harry yelled out over the noise. Hagrid waved at them and led the first years to the lake. At the great hall they waited for the first years to come. The big oak door opened and the first years, with 2 of them soaking wet walked in led my Professor McGonagall(dunno how to spell her name...4 got). "They look so cute." Hermione said. Harry turned at her and smiled. (not going to do a song..cuz i dunno know what to write for that.)They looked away when Professor McGonagall said, "Welcome first years. Now when I call your name step up to the stool and put on the hat. The sorting hat will tell you which house you will be in for the next 7 years of your life.Jennifer Arwen." A soaking looking girl, shivering, stepped up and sat on the stool. After a tiny pause the sorting hat called out "Ravenclaw!" And the list went on. At last all the first years were sorted and foods appeared on the gold plates and drinks in the gold cup.

hk_*^^*
n/ebody..?

crazykim
its good

SiriusRox**
this sounds great, keep it up!

crazykim
i agree^^

hk_*^^*
i ran out of ideas...pm moi

honey_bunny3000
that was realy good

mrblack
post more

bombs
great post more

The Stroke
omg you suck

slim_thug
what a "great story" you got. You should keep it up, if you catched my drift!!!!! Hahaahahaahaha

paliwal_ruppal
u haven't posted from a long time.write soon

danagrint
Originally posted by The Stroke
omg you suck

rude...

danagrint
please post more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.