Firelord vs Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
How would this one go?

armandovalles
Firelord wins with one blast. The only way BB can win is if he reaqlizes that he has no chance right away and screams right away.

Beyonder
Black Bolt wins. I think he can take Firelord's attack and come back for more. Black Bolt kicks his ass. BB 7/10.

Dizzle
Firelord's got herald level speed and such... Regularly takes shots from Surfer and whatnot. Doubt anyhing short of the scream would actually hurt him.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Dizzle
Firelord's got herald level speed and such... Regularly takes shots from Surfer and whatnot. Doubt anyhing short of the scream would actually hurt him.

But Surfer has also kicked his ass most of the time.

BB has K.O.ed Gladiator and Hulk with a whisper. Beat Sphinx with only his electron beams. Slugged it out with Thor. He's put Doom with Watcher's power down using his full scream. He pummeled Ikaris.

BB is atleast low end herald. I mean, Gladiator was kicking Quasar's butt, BB stepped in and gave Gladiator a mere whisper.

Sentry
Originally posted by Beyonder
But Surfer has also kicked his ass most of the time.

BB has K.O.ed Gladiator and Hulk with a whisper. Beat Sphinx with only his electron beams. Slugged it out with Thor. He's put Doom with Watcher's power down using his full scream. He pummeled Ikaris.

BB is atleast low end herald. I mean, Gladiator was kicking Quasar's butt, BB stepped in and gave Gladiator a mere whisper.

I agree with Beyonder, BB wins. This will be a good fight. But BB wins.

Namor
i believe black bolt also, according to marvel knights, caused galactus to flinch when he merely threatened to whisper. if galactus flinches that means something has to be extremely dangerous. i could be wrong. does anyone know for sure?

olympian
The one who uses an uber atack first its going to get the win.

Namor
black bolt, then. his quasi-sonic scream would be drawn first in all likelyhood.

olympian
Pretty much. Its no wonder he probably for all i know has the best winning record at Marvel.

Aside from the like of Thanos.

HigH ScholaR
blackbolt wins all he has to say is "hey firlord"

firelordcrutch

Dizzle
I'd think Firelord would have to use much less of his full blasting power to kill BB than vice versa. Black Bolt is extremely hesitant to use his voice. He'll try beams and melee first. Firelord's probably the faster of the two, and can likely get a good hit in first.

The scream is always a wildcard though... It can put down pretty much anyone even near his level, where the rest of his powers are close enough to useless. I'll say they split it 5/5.

Khellendros
Isn't Firelord basically a walking sun? Well, if BB can cancel out a huge solar flare enhanced by uber-Graviton's powers, I think he can take a lot of what Firelord dishes out. BB 7/10.

yahman
I'd think Firelord would have to use much less of his full blasting power to kill BB than vice versa. Black Bolt is extremely hesitant to use his voice. He'll try beams and melee first. Firelord's probably the faster of the two, and can likely get a good hit in first.

The scream is always a wildcard though... It can put down pretty much anyone even near his level, where the rest of his powers are close enough to useless. I'll say they split it 5/5.

Basically useless ???????

His electronic powers have levitated cities (namely Attalin, or however you spell it) and parted seas. Aswellas being used to control minds, and single blasts have hurt the Hulk.

With his strength alone he has successfully gone toe to toe with Gladiator, Thor and the Hulk.

I wouldn't say they are useless. They may not quite quite on the same level as Fire lord's P.C but they will hurt him.

olympian
BB once used his anteen powers and knocked out Savage Hulk. I wouldnt call it useless at all.

Dizzle
Ok, useless was a bad word. I'll say he'd lose more than not without using his voice. Because of speed deficiency, mostly. And containing a sun doesn't mean you can live being burned by it. Firelord's flames get really freaking hot, and they do a lot more than just sit there.

Khellendros
Ok, useless was a bad word. I'll say he'd lose more than not without using his voice. Because of speed deficiency, mostly. And containing a sun doesn't mean you can live being burned by it. Firelord's flames get really freaking hot, and they do a lot more than just sit there.
Doesn't mean anything when BB can contain his flames with an electorn field.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
blackbolt wins all he has to say is "hey firlord"

firelordcrutch

or parody the old Batman quote, "Does Batman have time to prepare."

Does Blackbolt have time to grab a soda and prepare a belch? wink

I also think it'd be about 5/10 Blackbolt. Obviously, he's not gonna wanna scream at Firelord until he's tried almost every option and has no choice BUT to use his voice.

ImmortalOne
You give Boltagon a crate full of soda................ and the Marvel U shall fall to his knees !!!

Scoobless
Black Bolt is the most dangerous guy in the "one ton or less" base strength limit.......... except for Molecule Man

he'd beat Firelord without too much difficulty

ImmortalOne
Dont you bring MM into this, scooby !!!
He is a GOD i tell ya, A GOD !!!

King KAM
WAR BLACK BOLT!!!!!!!!! LETS KICK SOME FIRELORD ASS!, YEAH!!!!

K3VIL
Originally posted by Scoobless
Black Bolt is the most dangerous guy in the "one ton or less" base strength limit.......... except for Molecule Man

he'd beat Firelord without too much difficulty
Black Bolt can enhance his strenght, tough I don't know if he can reach Class 100, but if he has throwed down with Ikaris and Glad he must be at least class 70/80

Scoobless
Originally posted by K3VIL
Black Bolt can enhance his strenght, tough I don't know if he can reach Class 100, but if he has throwed down with Ikaris and Glad he must be at least class 70/80

the profiles i've read on him all say he can get up to class 60..... but he's always improving his control..... so he might be able to reach 80

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.