Thanos vs six heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
It's a fact that Thanos regularly pummels on Surfer with little effot but how would he go against the five herlds Morg took down plus Morg?

Thanos

vs

Silver Surfer, Terrax, Firelord, Airwalker, Nova and Morg (regular)

armandovalles
The heralds win. Two of those heralds powers totally increase when Pissed off, and i think when those 2 are pissed they alone would give Thanos a little trouble. (Firelord and SS)

thesilverspider
the herald take it 2 off them is enough but all of them 2 much

jinzin
agreed.

thesilverspider
is thanos had a lil prep time then we will tap that ass but if not he getting pimped

Scoobless
i don't know much about Airwalker... is he as powerful as the other heralds?

thesilverspider
not really but he is a herald enuff said

Nataku8188
Originally posted by armandovalles
The heralds win. Two of those heralds powers totally increase when Pissed off, and i think when those 2 are pissed they alone would give Thanos a little trouble. (Firelord and SS)

You're joking... right?

Thanos will pimp slap five of them, then go Tyrant all over Morg's face.

DigiMark007
Undecided.

Thanos has squared off and held his own with Tyrant...and even a de-powered Tyrant pimp-slapped a host of herald-level characters at one point. The Thanos/Tyrant fight I saw it looked like Thanos was a little worse for wear, but the fact that it was still essentially a stalemate speaks volumes. Good fight, but I think Thanos has enough in the tank to take down the heralds....but not easily, and not before taking some good licks.

-DM

Beyonder
High end heralds
Surfer
Terrax
Morg

Low end heralds
Airwalker
Firelord
Nova

Heralds win 2-3/10. Thanos takes the majority.

Surfer whose proven to be more power than most heralds on this list has been getting his ass kicked by Thanos. How many times have Surfer even injured Thanos? A full blast from him did nothing to the Titan.

Surfer hasn't ever hurt Thanos, what's to say these heralds can either. I mean what are they going to do? Merge and transform into a Herald Megazord and beat Thanos with their union of Power Cosmic?

None of them can really hurt him or hold him; they can, however, get stomped by him.

CorderaMitchell
Herald Megazord,lol.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Beyonder
High end heralds
Surfer
Terrax
Morg

Low end heralds
Airwalker
Firelord
Nova

Heralds win 2-3/10. Thanos takes the majority.

Surfer whose proven to be more power than most heralds on this list has been getting his ass kicked by Thanos. How many times have Surfer even injured Thanos? A full blast from him did nothing to the Titan.

Surfer hasn't ever hurt Thanos, what's to say these heralds can either. I mean what are they going to do? Merge and transform into a Herald Megazord and beat Thanos with their union of Power Cosmic?

None of them can really hurt him or hold him; they can, however, get stomped by him.

Amen.

Dizzle
All hail Big T... hanos.

Quick Freeze
what about the forgotten one!!111!!1 omfg lol1

Solidus Snake
the heralds win

firelord is not a low level herald

K3VIL
SS, Terrax and Morg will pull out a victory, hard, but they'll win.
Nova and Firelord will go down first.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by K3VIL
SS, Terrax and Morg will pull out a victory, hard, but they'll win.
Nova and Firelord will go down first.

How the hell do you figure?

Surfer can't even hurt Thanos, and he's defeated both Terrax and Morg.

golem370
If Morg was beating Terrax Air walker Nova and Firelord then Thanos probably could to

Scoobless
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
the heralds win

firelord is not a low level herald

but Thanos' been workin' out character43

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
If Morg was beating Terrax Air walker Nova and Firelord then Thanos probably could to
of courses

Morg easily defeated > Air walker , Firelord
Silver Surfer defeated > Morg , Firelord , Terrax

Silver Surfer can't do much to Thanos.

gautam
even if Morg had the waters of life they still couldnt pull it off...thanos is tooo durible....nothin can hurt him...he took hits from Odin and still got up and even from Tyrant...none of them can hurt him...but he can hurt all of them

K3VIL
Originally posted by Nataku8188
How the hell do you figure?

Surfer can't even hurt Thanos, and he's defeated both Terrax and Morg.
Terrax manipulating rocks and stone will hold Thanos at bay with stone cages and mountains dropped on him, he took Manhattan up into space without effort in seconds, can do the same with other huge amounts of rocks and throw them on Thanos, while blasting him, aided from the other heralds.
A an all out blast of power cosmic from all the heralds in the list will certainly stop Thanos for a while, granting them to run away.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by K3VIL
Terrax manipulating rocks and stone will hold Thanos at bay with stone cages and mountains dropped on him, he took Manhattan up into space without effort in seconds, can do the same with other huge amounts of rocks and throw them on Thanos, while blasting him, aided from the other heralds.
A an all out blast of power cosmic from all the heralds in the list will certainly stop Thanos for a while, granting them to run away.

Since when is running away a victory?

K3VIL
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Since when is running away a victory?
I think the heralds will be happy to stay alive

Xplosive
They would ovewhelm him.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Xplosive
They would ovewhelm him.

With what? Their immense power?

Surfer, who has shown himself capable of defeating all the others, has blasted Thanos with everything he had, and Thanos just laughed it off.

radioboy121
I haven't seen all their encounters, but how often did Thanos defeat Surfer? I know Surfer is his inferior and would lose on his own, but whenever I hear mentionings like "Thanos taking a blast from Surfer without a problem" or "Thanos slaps around Drax and Surfer," I remember cases such as:

* First meeting, Silver Surfer blast Thanos while he was sitting on his chair device, but the chair might have helped with taking part of the blast.

* Drax and Surfer are humiliated by Thanos, but that was when he was introducing the united soul (Infinity) gems.

Thanos has apparently (based on what others say) fought against Odin (Skyfather) and Tyrant while putting up a decent fight, but for some reason I see the heralds' combined power should sufficiently overwhelm Thanos.

K3VIL
Originally posted by radioboy121
I haven't seen all their encounters, but how often did Thanos defeat Surfer? I know Surfer is his inferior and would lose on his own, but whenever I hear mentionings like "Thanos taking a blast from Surfer without a problem" or "Thanos slaps around Drax and Surfer," I remember cases such as:

* First meeting, Silver Surfer blast Thanos while he was sitting on his chair device, but the chair might have helped with taking part of the blast.

* Drax and Surfer are humiliated by Thanos, but that was when he was introducing the united soul (Infinity) gems.

Thanos has apparently (based on what others say) fought against Odin (Skyfather) and Tyrant while putting up a decent fight, but for some reason I see the heralds' combined power should sufficiently overwhelm Thanos.
1blast from Odin took down Surfer.
Thanos survived the fight with Odin, the all father himself admitted Thanos is a worthy foe.
Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Silver Surfer
Originally posted by Xplosive
They would ovewhelm him.
Yes, calling in the game Apocalypse and his immense power laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.