Captain Marvel vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Captain Marvel (Shazam!)

VS

Doomsday (from Hunter/Prey)

Doomsday only has one life, Cpt. Marvel is allowed ton use the lightning attack when he says "Shazam!" and switches back to Billy.

So can Cpt. Marvel take down the Superman-killer?

hotforharry99
yes he can because superman died because he ran out of solar energy so I heard. But Captain Marvel won't run out of power. Don't forget Captain Marvel beat a Superman that was sun dipped for thousands of years

Private Pion
Originally posted by hotforharry99
yes he can because superman died because he ran out of solar energy so I heard. But Captain Marvel won't run out of power. Don't forget Captain Marvel beat a Superman that was sun dipped for thousands of years

What? When? eek!

hotforharry99
Kingdom Come so I heard

Black Adam
Kingdom Come so I heard

He didn't beat supse. And he wasn't sun dipped for 1000 years.

Fanboy
Kingdom Come so I heard

Yeah but Superman was not fighting back at all he could have literally ripped him apart. God damn Morales

hotforharry99
He could not have ripped apart him apart Superman is not the only that holds back Capt does to

Black Adam
He could not have ripped apart him apart Superman is not the only that holds back Capt does to

Cap was being mind controled and had been brainwashed. I don't think he was holding back.

hotforharry99
you don't know if he was going all out anyway he was winning and would have won if he didn't turn back to billy

hotforharry99
I do think he will beat doomsday to

Rewmac
Doomsday was just stronger. Superman died and but with his last strenght killed Doomsday then asked Lois is he dead and then die in her arms. Hunter Prey Doomsday almost killed Darkseid, killed Radiation who is made of pure energy. These are facts, got the comics. My friend can post some scans...

hotforharry99
He can do what superman did but won't run out of power

hotforharry99
is this true

Black Adam
you don't know if he was going all out anyway he was winning and would have won if he didn't turn back to billy

he turned back to billy because supse grabbed him and kept him in place of the thunderbolt.

and yeah he was winning at first . since supse wasn't even fighting back in the first place. He was talking him out of it the whole time.

The fact still remains that at the end of the match billy was left a normal human with supse hand wrapped around his throat and mouth.

hotforharry99
He was a little boy

Black Adam
I do think he will beat doomsday to

how exactly? kill him with a thunderbolt?

I doubt it. Kill him with his fist? He's already become immune to supse Powerful hits.

Black Adam
He was a little boy

What?

hotforharry99
what I said about him and Doomsday do you think that true

hotforharry99
I didn't know they meant after he already fought Superman I thought they meant if they just fought

hotforharry99
I think if Doomsday would have ran into Captain Marvel 1st Superman would have never met Doomsday and would not have died. Doomsday would have been the only being die that day in my opinion

hotforharry99
DC would never let that happen

juggernaut66666
can't you read it is hunter/prey doomsday

hotforharry99
yo don't come in here being rude man

juggernaut66666
anyway captain marvel gets owned like hell

grey fox
The big red cheese goes down like a ton of bricks....

hotforharry99
why

leonidas
h/p dd crushes cm . . .

dos dd would be a great fight and could go either way.

juggernaut66666
BECAUSE HE ALMOST KILLED DARKSEID AND KILLED RADIANT WHO IS MADE OF PURE ENERGY

hotforharry99
Supes has beat DS to

leonidas
dd effortlessly beat down a motherbox enhanced superman and waverider. h/p is an f'n beast . . .

hotforharry99
If DC does CM right like before DC got him he would be on another if he could fully use the portion of Zeus power that he has

Mider
he still would lose especially if he had to go against doomsday's full powered mode but in this mode he will win anyway

Knightfall93
Doomsaday is basically the ultimate killing machine but nxt time he'll be completely confident and impervious to mere punches. Hell, Marvel will be a bloody little pulp...

Private Pion
Supes has beat DS to

Lets not get into that mess.

The Ion
CM gets stomped. It's not impossible to beat DD but punching him sure as hell isn't the way to do it.

Mider
yeah it happend i dont know how long ago then the second time they fought supes even with more power then normal got his butt handed to him. Same thing happend to waverider. Doomsday was able to defeat the entire JLA actually not just Superman even at his first appereance in DOS.

klwiggs
Hunter Prey Doomsday wins as he is much more deadlier than DOS Doomsday. In Hunter Prey, the only way Supes could defeat Doomsday was to BFR him with a motherbox.

chris_64256
I love supes but when both combantants die its a lose, lose hotforharry99 not really a victory like mider pointed out he took out jla around Like trick daddy on a saturday night gettin money from his bitches. DD rips apart CM....

mighty adam
captain marvel put up a great fight with the specter. THE SPECTER PEOPLE marvel would kill doomdays.

MattDay
thats the specter mighty not doomsday, different powers, weaknesses, strengths... see why it's different.

Horrificus

When did he do that? I would love to get that book.

TheKahn

I believe you are talking about Kingdom Come where Superman and Captain Marvel fought. Superman wasn't sundipped for thousands of years as the story takes place on a few decades from the current DC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Come_%28comic%29

The only time that I am aware of Superman beening sundipped for that long was in the DC 1 million event when he became Superman Prime.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_One_Million

Originally posted by leonidas
dd effortlessly beat down a motherbox enhanced superman and waverider. h/p is an f'n beast . . .

yes

Juntai
Also in Kingdom Come, he was beating Superman because Superman was trying to talk sense into him. Notice how when Superman had enough he just grabbed Billy's face and he couldn't do anything about it.
Also, if you read the stuff about the nuke, it was implied Superman could stop it without dying like Billy did.

badabing
Originally posted by Juntai
Also in Kingdom Come, he was beating Superman because Superman was trying to talk sense into him. Notice how when Superman had enough he just grabbed Billy's face and he couldn't do anything about it.
Also, if you read the stuff about the nuke, it was implied Superman could stop it without dying like Billy did.
I believe Captain Marvel said Shazam 3 times which turned back to plain Billy. I think that's right. I'll be a fanboy for this battle and say Captain Marvel.

ChaoticReign
Doomsday, it was always my impression that superman was definately the more powerful and the only reason marvel could go toe to toe with superman is his magic advantage.

Milkie
Originally posted by Juntai

WRONG

The ONLY reason Billy died was because he was in his Captain Marvel form and said Shazam three times meaning it changed back into Billy and the Anti-Meta Nuke killed him in his Mortal form along with a lot of other Heroes and Villains.

Superman said he could have stopped it but I don't see how he could have seeing that it kills Meta-Humans and it deflected his Heat Vision like a beam of light reflecting off a mirror. Him trying to bash through it would take a lot of time and him pushing it into space did not look like it was gonna happen cause that Meta-Shielding probably would have drained his powers before he got out of orbit. Only way I see him doing something is by pushing it away from everyone and it dropping somewhere else. Even if he somehow did that he still wouldn't be able to save everyone.

grey fox
Originally posted by MattDay
thats the specter mighty not doomsday, different powers, weaknesses, strengths... see why it's different.

...Ignoring the fact that EVERY PIECE OF MAGIC ON EARTH was running through CM , Supercharging him.

D-Block
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
Doomsday, it was always my impression that superman was definately the more powerful and the only reason marvel could go toe to toe with superman is his magic advantage.

Wrong Magic gives him an advantage over supes IMO. CM can left press whatever Supes can and is just as fast that's why he can go toe to toe with him.

Milkie
UP

Badabing
Could DD adapt to magic?

Milkie
Not likely since there is not one type of magic and it's very unpredictable.

He'd probably have to be Magical for it to happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.