Episode 3 DVD Rip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr_snerdly
I downloaded the Ep 3 from the torrent titled Internal.DVDRIP.Xvid that was first talked about at MF.com. Everything is working fine except there is static in the audio during any action sequence. Can anyone help me remove this static? Is it a driver I am missing?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by mr_snerdly
I downloaded the Ep 3 from the torrent titled Internal.DVDRIP.Xvid that was first talked about at MF.com. Everything is working fine except there is static in the audio during any action sequence. Can anyone help me remove this static? Is it a driver I am missing?

You are such a dumbass. You do know it's illegal and frowned upon at KMC to discuss illegal files right?

This will be closed soon enough.

kremzike
One would wonder why you didn't ask for help there. One would then come to the conclusion that you'd get flamed to hell and then banned. So... try it!

stunna1773
yeah that happened to me when i downloaded episode 2 lol j/k

Stunrun
Originally posted by mr_snerdly

its not the driver thats missing, its your BRAIN! stick out tongue

darthmonkey9206
well why dont you scoot your arse over to mf.com and ask.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.