Robin vs. Black Cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Dick vs. Black Cat

Wanderer259
Robin is one of the best martial artists on the DCU planet Earth. Black cat is moderately skilled and no longer possessed of 'misfortune' powers, as far as I'm aware. The only way she can win is if she uses her 'assets' to seduce our young, 18-year old Boy Wonder.

black robb
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Robin is one of the best martial artists on the DCU planet Earth. Black cat is moderately skilled and no longer possessed of 'misfortune' powers, as far as I'm aware. The only way she can win is if she uses her 'assets' to seduce our young, 18-year old Boy Wonder. He's not into "kitty"

NoFate007
Robin beats the crap out of Felicia

CorderaMitchell
Poor poor felicia...

NoFate007
Yeah, she'd be hot in real life but if she got in his way I'm sure he'd smack her senseless lol

brainchild81
How come it's not Nightwing Vs. Black Cat?

GGgrievous725
Robin will pimp slap the sh!t outta black cat

olympian
"Robin will pimp slap the sh!t outta black cat"

I know i would........

Bludhaven Boy
The young mister Grayson flips hexagons around Felicia Hardy, and she inevitably falls to his superior skill. Then, Starfire shows up and melts Felicia for hanging around her boy toy.

spiderboy5
robin wins

willRules
Depends. Arent we forgetting Robin is a hormonally charged teenage boy?

Bludhaven Boy
I covered that. Starfire melts them both if there is any misbehaving. And Robin's used to femme fatales, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, etc.

BENITO
Black cat

Robins traditionally a teenage boy

Says it all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.