storm, she-hulk, emma frost, and photon VS the fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
storm, photon, she-hulk, emma frost VS the fantastic four

^^i just want to see what people say on this. this was on another forum and there was like 27 pages or something of debating. I personally think storms team wins, but what do you think? big grin

Metalmanx
I say this in a joking manner so don't get upset.

But think whatever team you put Storm on, you think will win. (Again, not being mean, just observant). It's okay though. I know how that is with some characters.

Just think about that stick out tongue

And who's Photon again? The name sounds so familiar.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I say this in a joking manner so don't get upset.

But think whatever team you put Storm on, you think will win. (Again, not being mean, just observant). It's okay though. I know how that is with some characters.

Just think about that stick out tongue

And who's Photon again? The name sounds so familiar.

Here ya go son:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/captainmarvelii.htm

Team Storm definitely wins

Metalmanx
Why does this link take me to Captain Marvel? I was wondering about Photon. Unless of course they are indeed the same person.

Which is weird since it didn't mention Photon as an alias.

DarkCrawler
They are the same person.

Team Storm wins, btw.

stormfront13
metalman, usually team storm does win and I provide proof of it, and in this case they definitley do. I was just wondering what you people think because on another forum a ton of people said that the ff4 would win easily and I was confused as to how they would win. photon could alone take them out.

Metalmanx
Like I said earlier, SF, I was just messing with you really. You do provide evidence, but sometimes (like in Namor vs. Storm) you just won't let up. Again, not being mean. Just saying. Storm wouldn't have a chance against Namor.

This team, however, would stomp the FF.

Hell, we were on the same side in the last one, too. I thought it would be a great fight, but that Spiderman, Wolverine, Storm, and Colossus would win.

So, I understand what you're saying.

stormfront13
*****Storm wouldn't have a chance against Namor.*****

go read the thread and see what happened, even darkcrawler said storm has a better chance and the final outcome was storm:6 or 7/10(i think)

Metalmanx
I read the thread. I read it the entire way through.

"even darkcrawler said storm has a better chance"

No offense really, but what does that mean to me?

I think Namor would win. My opinion. I think he outclasses her and would show it in this battle.

stormfront13
he's like the biggest fan of namor and he knows everything abiout namor, him saying storm has the better chance stands for something at least. yeah it is your opinion, but everything that galactic and I said is proof that storm wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.