Angel vs Jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Seriously...

The two least usefull members of the x-men...BATTLE TO DA DEAF!

Feathery fragile wings vs sparkles........you be the judge.

Metalmanx
Ouch. No love for them at all.

Angel not as useless as you might think. He's got an incredible healing factor because of his blood. So it's not like any damage he takes will be permanent.

Plus, for awhile now he's been doing some hardcore sword training, and carries around a mystical sword. So, that helps a bit, too.

I dunno, I just don't think he's that pointless. He could be pretty powerful if he wanted to. The whole flight thing helps a lot, too, I think.

And Jubes really isn't that bad. She's gotten a lot more powerful over the years. Able to SHATTER steel now with her energy blasts. That's not too bad.

I'd go with Angel if I had to choose a victor.

Mainstream
Originally posted by long pig
Seriously...

Angel...who is still called Archangel..though he's basically Angel isn't useless and I love the sig pic.

DigiMark007
Respek the teenage boobies and sparkle-show. Nuf' said!

-DM

...seriously, check the link in my sig, she's taken out tougher than Angel.

Scoobless
and he's taken out tougher than her as well (he bloody well better have anyway)

Nataku8188
Angel is almost impossible to kill, he just sort of heals. Like Wolverine... but not gay.

He can heal other people too, and he throws colossus at people. Jubilee just whines a lot.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Angel is almost impossible to kill, he just sort of heals. Like Wolverine... but not gay.

He can heal other people too, and he throws colossus at people. Jubilee just whines a lot.

and she says stuff like "you guys are dweebs did you come form Loserville or what?

DarkCrawler
Seriously...

Useless? laughing out loud

He was one of the orginals.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Useless? laughing out loud

He was one of the orginals.

yeah double A one of the old skool Xmans ya feel me wickedph

DarkCrawler
I hear. rock

Metalmanx

...What the hell?

When has Archangel thrown Colossus ANYWHERE?! I've got to hear this one.

BENITO
Seriously...

Feathery fragile wings vs sparkles........you be the judge. Probably Jubilee

Cause she can fire Exploding projectiles

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...What the hell?

I don't read X-men anymore, but when X-men came out back in like 94 (Not uncanny, just X-men) Archangel used to pick up colossus, fly at something, then throw him, and colossus would change form mid air.

Dr. Diamond
angel would be cool if he had kept the wings apocalypse gave him

black robb
Seriously...

Feathery fragile wings vs sparkles........you be the judge. Show some respect to Jubilee! Jubilee may not be one of the best Xmen,but she could still beat Angel. She would just shoot out a bunch of fireworks to blind him and then blow his head off

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...What the hell?

Er, he doesn't throw Colossus like Colossus throws Wolverine sometimes. He picks him up and starts flying then drops Colossus at the right moment. The forward momentum gives Colossus some extra oomph, and it's kind of a 'swoop-dive-thingy' technique, for lack of a better term.

-DM

long pig
No, I refuse to give respect to Jubilee or Angel....mad

Until Angel stops looking like a blue club kid on extacy and Jubilee stops acting like a valley girl and grows larger mammories...I shall continue my hate speetch!!!

MERCILOUS

Until Angel stops looking like a blue club kid on extacy and Jubilee stops acting like a valley girl and grows larger mammories...I shall continue my hate speetch!!!

Angel's still blue?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by black robb
Show some respect to Jubilee! Jubilee may not be one of the best Xmen,but she could still beat Angel. She would just shoot out a bunch of fireworks to blind him and then blow his head off

And Archangel would...heal?

Archangel is ten times faster then Jubilee, he will fly to her with no effort. Then cut her head off with his sword.

xmarksthespot
Didn't the Soulsword only cut magical things back when Illyana had it? Just wondering.

BENITO
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Respek the teenage boobies and sparkle-show. Nuf' said!

-DM

...seriously, check the link in my sig, she's taken out tougher than Angel. you forgot to put Chinese in their

DarkCrawler
I'm not seeing any fights where she is taking out people alone...

BENITO
I'm not seeing any fights where she is taking out people alone... selective viewing She kick Sabretoothes ass

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by BENITO
selective viewing She kick Sabretoothes ass

You mean this:

Sabretooth - Win
(Jubilee/Bishop: Bishop rescues Jubes from Sabretooth, Jubes later
returns the favor in the process stopping Sabretooth cold.
A Wolfman Favorite!)

She used some kind of blast-launching gun in that fight. I have the issue. I could kick Sabretooth's ass with that gun.

BENITO
You mean this:

Sabretooth - Win
(Jubilee/Bishop: Bishop rescues Jubes from Sabretooth, Jubes later
returns the favor in the process stopping Sabretooth cold.
A Wolfman Favorite!)

She used some kind of blast-launching gun in that fight. I have the issue. I could kick Sabretooth's ass with that gun.
Different one she also beat up wolverine solo

Metalmanx
I don't read X-men anymore, but when X-men came out back in like 94 (Not uncanny, just X-men) Archangel used to pick up colossus, fly at something, then throw him, and colossus would change form mid air.

Ooooooooooooooh...okay. That makes SO MUCH more sense now.

When you said that earlier, I thought you meant when Colossus was in his steel form. He'd weigh around 800-1,000 lbs that way. Impossible for Angel to lift.

But now that you've explained it, that makes much more sense. Thanks big grin

DigiMark007
I'm not seeing any fights where she is taking out people alone...

She takes out a super-sentinel alone at one point, and she also manages to survive/stalemate an encounter with the Mandarin. And there's plenty of smaller fights where she takes out people that aren't much worse (if at all worse) than Angel.

-DM

xmarksthespot
Is the Mandarin encounter you're referring to shortly after Psylocke switches bodies or a different one? Cos she wasn't exactly alone. Psy and Wolvie were there too. She wasn't really in control... she sort of just blew up the dojo by accident if I remember correctly.

DigiMark007
Yeah, but it was still a decent display of power. With even a little control, she'll be able to hit Angel with that kind of force before he has any chance to fly into her. His penchant for 3-dimensional movement really doesn't protect him from blinding and/or ownage.

-DM

xmarksthespot
Oh well we all know Jubilee is immortal anyway. She ages slower than Superman. big grin

black robb

Until Angel stops looking like a blue club kid on extacy and Jubilee stops acting like a valley girl and grows larger mammories...I shall continue my hate speetch!!! I said nothing about respecting Angel,he does suck,but Jubilee has shown her power a whole bunch of times so she deserves some props

DigiMark007
True dat.

I just want to see her have some traumatic experience that causes her to unlock her full potential and turn evil. Her sparks would become black as a result and she could ditch the valley-girl image for some black assassin clothes. Then she could terrorize New York (what self-respecting villian doesn't go there) and end up falling in love with Spider-Girl. Then the Parker's would have to deal with the sexual preference issue and we'd get to see some amazingly romantically tense, lesbian fight scenes...

embarrasment confused

...as you can see, I've put way too much thought into this... wink

-DM

Metalmanx
...Wow, Demi...that just...wow.

Went a bit too far me thinks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.