Wolverine/Spiderman Base Escape

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Logan 87
Wolverine and Spiderman has been captured, and are in a cell.
The room has 4 and one with a key (spidey web suggestion)normal gaurds with guns gaurding the cell.
down the hall, and to the left, theres a door, and stairs next to them .
In that door theres is , Nick Fury and the Punisher, with a shit load of people. Upstairs is colossus, and a window, there leading out side. there is also an air vent leading to the back grounds, like a dome.
Deathstroke,Black Panther,Deadpool, but they dont know that any one escaped, so they chilling with black and stroke on one side and dead on the other, but prety close. Storm and cyclps, are outside gaurds. next to the Black Bird.

Write how they get out of the cell, then witch way they choose to go and how they defeat the people in the room. Then when they get outside how they going to get to the black bird to escape.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Logan 87
Wolverine and Spiderman has been captured, and are in a cell.
The room has 4 and one with a key (spidey web suggestion)normal gaurds with guns gaurding the cell.
down the hall, and to the left, theres a door, and stairs next to them .
In that door theres is , Nick Fury and the Punisher, with a shit load of people. Upstairs is colossus, and a window, there leading out side. there is also an air vent leading to the back grounds, like a dome.
Deathstroke,Black Panther,Deadpool, but they dont know that any one escaped, so they chilling with black and stroke on one side and dead on the other, but prety close. Storm and cyclps, are outside gaurds. next to the Black Bird.

Write how they get out of the cell, then witch way they choose to go and how they defeat the people in the room. Then when they get outside how they going to get to the black bird to escape.

Guards are near sleep, and "SMASH"

Spiderman and wolverine slam their heads together.

A sneak in allows spiderman to webacate the Leaders, fury and punisher. That allows wolverine access to shread the guards apart with relative ease.

Colossus is just avoided, he's too slow to catch them.

Deathstroke, is gutted from wolverine from behind, a spiderkick is thwarted when deadpoll shoots the webbing.

That leaves BP and DP.

Wolverine takes the xproject, and spiderman takes the tactician.

Caught unawares, the fight is brought to a close for BP, since he had no time for preparation. Logan tells peter to go ahead.

Storm and Cyclops are guarding the jet. Spiderman makes a quick dodge over the beam, and the beam nails storm, Cyclops comes in to adjust his shot, and is greeted with a slit throat from wolverine.

Storm tries to ascend, wolverine quickly jumps into spiderman hands, and a 15 ton spring is executed, launching wolverine straight into the air cutting storm off. The price was high, as wolverine took a big bolt in the side, on the kidneys.

He lands and spiderman, drags him onto the plane.

Within 30min, logan comes to, and they fly to safety.

Logan 87
Ok my story is long, and alot of grammar mistakes, do to time.

Wolverine and Spiderman sees the 4 gaurds. they are playing cards, and there guns are sitting next to them. Spiderman goes pss logan lets get out of here. Logan says im way ahead of you bub.Spiderman webs the key and drags it, without the gaurd, noticing but then wolverine just slashed open the cell and killed the gaurds. Wolverine gets shot once in the arm, but heals, Spiderman saysI HAD THE KEY YOU KNOW. Wolverine snffs in the air, and says this way. They go down the hall.

They cant decide witch door to go through. Spidermans Spider sense, goes off but all around is danger, so no matter what door they choose, theres trouble. Wolverine smells colossus up stairs and decide not to go upstairs. He also smells fury and the punisher, and decides they made the cell, so wouldnt want the arlarm to go off. They were about to go through the dome, but the camera spotted them and here comes the punisher. Spidey webs him and his guin up , then webs everyone inside, and wolverine slashes them all.

They head towards the dome but Spiderman went and webbed the remain camera control, then Wolverine Uses his claws to break the power breaker. it electricutes him a little but the lights go off. They head to the dome, but the door is steeled and cant be opened. Spidey says nice tracking wolvie, except there no exist. Wolverine says, well Ill just have to make one, and claws down the door
Spiderman goes, Kool. They go in the dome but cant see. Wolverine sniffs and goes through killing deadpool. Spiderman was spotted by deathstroke with a flash light. deathstroke shoots at spidey but his spidey sense goes off and dodges. Panther is about to attack Spidey but wolverine stabs him in the back. Deathstroke shoots up Wolverine, and then Spidey webs the stroke, looking at the flash light, light, and kills him with his own knife. Spiderman picks up Wolverine but then the power goes on, and Spidermans Spider sense goes crazy. OMG its colossus Wolvie, he turned on the back up power, I guessed he noticed the lights off.

OMG hes walking towards us, knocking down the trees in the jungle like dome. GET UP WOLVERINE NOW. Uh kid give me a sec to heal up. Spidey jumps on a high tree and throws wolvie in the air webbing him on the sealing to heal. Spidey webs Colossus, but he snaps out. Spidey destracts him shooting web balls, and using web domes to block himslef. Colossus just breakks through and smacks Spdey acroos the room,. Spidey is Hurt bad and is bleeding. Wolvie, heals up and cuts the web off, falling down with his claws hitting Colossus. The impact hits him away from Spiderman, but then he gets up and picks up wolvie. Spidey webs a small tree and yanks it to hit him. They all on the floor. colossus gets back up and picks up but falls throgh the floor, do to damage. Wolvie picks up spidey and says lets go kid.

They go out side. Oh shit, when will it end GOD DAMNIT. He goes behind a car with Spidey . Storm and cyclops are talking to each other, Wolverine sneaks up but then cyclops plunges him with a beam to the wall. Spidey webs strom before she flies and yanks her into Cyclops beam. Shes nocked out. Spidey grabs Wolvie jumps in the jet and Flies away. Spidey Faints / Wolverine says, you stupid kid, how are you going to faint while flying. They crash some where. Wolverine saves Spidey. They are injured and hiding in a corner. To Be continue. Wait for part 2 of the escape.

CorderaMitchell
SHIT!!!

That put mine to rest...

Logan 87
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
SHIT!!!

That put mine to rest...

Lol thanks. you could make another, any time.

masterbruce
Spiderman = S Wolverine = W

S: We need to figure out a way to get the key, but how?
W: Key? Here's the key bub *snikt*
Wolverine extends his adamantium claws and in two quick motions carves an entrance out of the cell bars.
S: Remind me to call you up at Thanksgiving to cut the turkey.
The guards realized something is up and rushes to the room, before they could reach for their weapons, they find their hands webbed together and are completely immobilized. They rush down the hall and Wolverine suddenly stops dead in his tracks.
W: sniff sniff...I smell bad news.
S: So you're more than just a human ginsu knife.
W: Listen punk, stop yer jokin around...I smell trouble behind that door
S: Ummm, maybe its me I haven't showered in a coupla days ya know
W: GGGRRRRRRRRrrrrr...cut it out before I CUT YOU, GOT IT??!
S: yeah sure, jeez it wouldnt kill you to have a sense of humor. Anyways, we have no choice but to take the stairs then.

to be continued

Logan 87
Originally posted by masterbruce
Spiderman = S Wolverine = W

S: We need to figure out a way to get the key, but how?
W: Key? Here's the key bub *snikt*
Wolverine extends his adamantium claws and in two quick motions carves an entrance out of the cell bars.
S: Remind me to call you up at Thanksgiving to cut the turkey.
The guards realized something is up and rushes to the room, before they could reach for their weapons, they find their hands webbed together and are completely immobilized. They rush down the hall and Wolverine suddenly stops dead in his tracks.
W: sniff sniff...I smell bad news.
S: So you're more than just a human ginsu knife.
W: Listen punk, stop yer jokin around...I smell trouble behind that door
S: Ummm, maybe its me I haven't showered in a coupla days ya know
W: GGGRRRRRRRRrrrrr...cut it out before I CUT YOU, GOT IT??!
S: yeah sure, jeez it wouldnt kill you to have a sense of humor. Anyways, we have no choice but to take the stairs then.

to be continued laughing out loud turkey. Also they rather go up the stairs to colossus laughing

Cathy X-23
Can we pick, our own characters to escape.

Batman Wins
I was wondering the same thing.

CorderaMitchell
Sure, why not.

willRules
Spidey and Wolvie take out the guards with ease.

Anyone who is too slow or can be easily killed is gutted by wolvie. Spidey picks wolvie up and runs. Dodging and running with his spider-sense as an aid. They get to the blackbird. Spidey keeps dodging Cyke and storm. Whilst they are distracted, wolvie gets in the black bird and hits storm. He climbs out. Spiderman throws wolverine fastball special into the air. Cyke fires at wolvie. as wolvie is hit, spidey jumps forwards and knocks cyke out. All the people they dodged inside comes running out only to see the black bird flying off. Deathstroke fires a piton cord attaching himself to the bottom of the Blackbird. He climbs onto a bar to hold on. Wolverine tells spidey to press a certain button. Spidey presses it. The spare parts at the bottom of the Black bird are jettisoned, knocking Deathstroke off..............

willRules
I like this thread

Batman Wins
Batman would easily escape this. Give me a sec

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.