Tyrant vs King Thor & Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Tyrant walks into a bar where he heard his woman is cheating on him, he sees King Thor chattin' up with his broad, oh hell no!

Superman sees the fight and tries to break it up....

What? You want some too, Superman?

They take it outside.....

Who wins?

Cosmic Cube
Superman is here... why?

thesilverspider
tyrant is gonna tap that ass

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by thesilverspider
tyrant is gonna tap that ass

It looks that way to me, too. Then again, maybe I'm underestimating King Thor... He has all of the power of Odin and more, but less experience.

long pig
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Superman is here... why?
Cuz I like to see Superman get beat up.

Dizzle
Angry Superman kills both for being violent. Otherwise, Tyrant rapes the both of em.

GalacticStorm
If this is normal powered Tyrant then id go for King Thor and Superman. Thanos gave Tyrant a good fight and surprised Tyrant but in the end proved to be no match for him. It was the same with Odin and Thanos, except Odin was dealing with Silver Surfer as well and Odin beat him far more soundly. I would place a normal powered Tyrant at around skyfather level. No more , no less. King Thor was more powerful than Odin. The odinpower is just the combined energies of odin and his deceased brothers, so when you add that to Thor he inherently becomes more powerful. Also King Thor in the end mastered the runes so he was clearly more powerful than Odin in his last appearance. King Thor could arguably defeat a normal powered Tyrant after a long battle, however with Supes there as well id definitely give it to the duo.

K3VIL
King Thor unleashed the Ragnarok, and destroyed Those Who Sits In The Shadow, the gods of gods.
He has mastery on the Odin Force and the Asgardian Runes, plus his standard attributes.Tapping in the Odin Force, Odin, that is less powerful than King Thor, was able to give Thanos a hell of a fight and practically winning cause Thanos raw power wasn't on his level.
Thanos thanks to his durability fought successfully Tyrant, not beating him but he's one of the few beings who can tell:
I've took a ground zero blast from big T and I'm still around in charge.
The mighty Titan will keep busy Tyrant while Thor will match his powers finally successing into defeating him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.