plo koon died like a b*tch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BATISTA
the way plo koon was killed imv sucked. he shouldve died at the temple not in a damn fighter. or at least have him get diced up by palps/sidious during the mace fight

Smegulated
oh shutup

i wish people would stop wineing about every frame of the film

GGgrievous725
its plo koon though he shouldve died like kiadi mundi did

War_Lord
Plo Koon died big deal. Get a life and move on.

Ast Rofan
Another background character who did nothing but was thought of as a god by fans, Im glad he died the way he did.

Admiral Akbar
Im not glad that he died, and those who disrespect background chars, keep you ****** edit

Ast Rofan
***** ass? That is not cool dude.

But while I am at it.....Plo, Boba, Kit, and anyother overblown extra I havent mentioned all suck.

War_Lord
Admiral Akbar you can Sysph!!

Jerico
At least we didn't get to see that blue and green aren't the only lightsaber colors in the universe, we can still imagine other colors are possible, ****ing george

Arbiter
Yeah. Purple and red.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Im not glad that he died, and those who disrespect background chars, keep you ****** ass mouths shut. All of those sacrifices for one pathetic homo jedi to turn sith.

Watch yourself, Akbar, or I'll go have a chat with Ush about a warning for you...

You know, are there even any swear words that have 6 stars? ******? I can't think of any. stick out tongue

Plo Koon died; big deal. I might've swapped him and Saesee Tiin in their fights, but no, George put them where they died, get over it. big grin

((The_Anomaly))
who cares about koon? he did absolutly nothing, never spoke, was maybe in like 3 min worth of footage in the entire PT.

he needed to die, and he died, thats good enough.

Captain REX
More than 3 minutes. stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
i dunno? i'd go time his screen time, but i dont care, because its plo koon.

and hes basically null in my mind, not cool nor crappy, because we never saw him do anything, other then die in a star fighter.

i take him mostly as an extra in the movie. and extra with a name.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
He may have survived the crash (doubt it) if the fighter had some sort of reinforced cockpit, so that gives you some scope to go and write some Plo fan fiction. As far as GL is concerned I'm sure he is as dead as disco.

Tptmanno1
Yea like Boba Fett.
According to Lucas he's dead.
but there's still EU crap about him...

Darth Calladus
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Another background character who did nothing but was thought of as a god by fans, Im glad he died the way he did. amen to that bro..... i hate plo koon and all these plo koon fan nerd bitches

InsaneNoodlyGuy
Out of curiosity, when did lucas officially declare bobba fett dead?

Captain REX
He did survive the Battle of Geonosis, but that's just about it.

And, of course, there was the 'Droid Battleship Raid' that Koon and Mundi starred in; deleted scene, of course.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by InsaneNoodlyGuy
Out of curiosity, when did lucas officially declare bobba fett dead?

Shortly after we saw him die in ROTJ. big grin

Captain REX
Yeah, George killed him off.

Plo koon 66
PLO KOON LIVED JACK ***ES
stass ali aayla secura agen kolar saessee tiin and kit fisto all die like bitc*es

((The_Anomaly))
DEAD PLO KOON IS, SUCKED ASS HE DID...

truejedi
Yeah, he died, not real heroically, not too badly either, i mean, all the jedi got slaughtered in a few seconds. What's so great about how Ki Adi Mundi died? He was killed while doing less damage to his attackers than the Padawan at the Jedi Temple. They had to die, and they had to die in about 15 seconds of total screen time. I honestly think a duel b/tween Koon and the emperor would have been overkill, repetitive, and boring. How many vrs. Sidious fights can you have anyway?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.