New Video Game Website

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

waldo3125
My friend and I are trying to create a new video game website but we need help. We need help with everything from site design to game reviewers. Please let me know if you'd like to help. Thanks.

forumcrew
sorry to say i think its a waste of time.. theres so many major sites already that have access to info you would never get until after them, so it just doesnt seem to make any sense.

snake_eyes616
^he's got a point man.

waldo3125
Yes that is true, but we aren't trying to compete with them. It would be impossible for us to compete with sites like Gamespot and IGN. We're just trying to make our own game website, but we're trying to do it professionally. There's no way we could review most games like Gamespot and IGN do, but we can review the games we enjoy. We are just asking for help if anyone would like to be involved.

kier14matrix
I think it's a good idea, I don't want to be involved because I'm already making one with my friends, but if it's fun then why not?

The Mon1234567
well thats cool i might go to your website

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.