Xbox live

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baston Alveron
hi and welcome all starwars fans this thread is put up to talk about xbox live and starwars galaxies, the main game we'll be talking about is jedi academy of couse im mean comeon who doesnt. oh and if any body does have xbox live be sure to send me an email and i might be able to get u into the clan

I thank everybody for participating and i hope this to be a trendy thread.

smokin'
sick
Happy Dance

DarkDethbringer
dude wrong forum N00B

Trickster
You should probably put this in the Computer / Video Games Discussion forum.

Cut it out with the n00b thing, Dark.

Fire
Trickster is right on both accounts

Baston Alveron
yall are a bunch of noobs get ur ass out of my thread if u dont like this shit get the **** out oh yea were talking about the jedi academy game

Baston Alveron
no ur all not noobs
but who called me a noob is a queer. excuse my language and i apologize

dave123
Hey, and welcome to comp games.

We'll have no name calling here nono stick out tongue

Baston Alveron
hi Hows it goin sorry bout the language but people get me ticked.

DarkC
Originally posted by Baston Alveron
hi Hows it goin sorry bout the language but people get me ticked.
Then you deal with it.

Baston Alveron
if u dont like it please leave the thread

Baston Alveron
WERE GANNA TALK ABOUT JEDI KNIGHT JEDI ACADEMY GAME FOR XBOX LIVE

Jason420
dude the only good starwars game out there is KOTOR and KOTOR2 even though KOTOR is better but other than that the star wars games SUCK!

CriminalAce07
how about the poeple that dont like jedi academy, leave the forum and get a life seeing as how all you have in mind to do right now is pissing people off.

CriminalAce07
especaly the kotor obsessed geek up there

Baston Alveron
Criminal i love u how are u doin oh and send me some god dam emails for god sake

Honda_Tadakatsu
Not trying to be an ******* here but...

Don't call your topic "Xbox Live" When it has only to do with Star Wars... Name it Jedi Academy.....

Secondly, Be nicer, come on, your yelling at people you'll never meet face to face.. Show some common sense....

Thirdly, Don't be so judgemental at the beginning, For ****s sake, Just listen to what people say, and take it all in your stride.

CriminalAce07
now can we plzz start talking about jedi academy, because if we dont start talking about it now some weirdo is just going to come in and say a bunch of things wrong with the thread piss everyone off.

Baston Alveron
Ok criminal and all . criminal send me a list of all the people in our clan and keep me updated. and send me some dam emails.

does every body know the saber stances

CriminalAce07
no im noob, played the game once

CriminalAce07
and i suck at it i bet anybody in here could kill me, exept that kotor freak cause he probobly sucks

Baston Alveron
LOL criminal if u didint read my e mail stop taking all the dark side players and making the light. and recruit some god dam evil people. u stole my apprentice from me. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i for give u , wookie kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Baston Alveron
but prophecys goin evil again

CriminalAce07
Anus, thats all i have to say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.