Tekken 5.1????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
plse can someone tell me why tekken 5 needed to be fixed i thought it was fine unless they add new characterrs or something

Oiram62205
guess what theres a 5.2 now lmao

I'm not falling for the "New Characters!" crap again. 5.2 is rumoured to have new characters(Alex,Kunimitsu,Jun or Jinpachi) upgrade character movements again and upgrade levels like VF4 Evolution. Actually 5.1 was said to be the worst version of T5 since it didn't feature a lot of new features. Hopefully Namco won't be so lazy to upgrade character graphics and levels. Here's a site in which I saw 5.2: http://www.arcadepimp.com/forums/index.php?t=2001

luffyjin
what wen was this anounced?

luffyjin
wait i just need to get this straight will it be a ps2 game in the united kingdom on the shelves all i care about dnt care if its arcade

Oiram62205
I dont know. I had only heard about 5.1 until today. As of right now its just an arcade upgrade. There's also a rumor that Tekken will be on XBOX. Some ppl say that 5.2 will be on ps2.

luffyjin
good i hate xbox btw green piece of shit

luffyjin
do u like my tekken poem in your thread?

luffyjin
dya think jins end of games cgi movie kind of stinks wow he sits in a throne how boring (tekken 5)

Oiram62205
Originally posted by luffyjin
do u like my tekken poem in your thread?
yes
dya think jins end of games cgi movie kind of stinks wow he sits in a throne how boring (tekken 5)
I see at as him accepted his place as a Mishima. At the very end it's like someone shows up. Jin looks startled or something.

luffyjin
what wen duz that happen i just thought he sat on the throne and then screen goes black o well mustve gt it wrong i only rented the game im buying it soon but im skint

Oiram62205
its real quick. I play the game all the time. I used code breakers to play jinpachi. that guy is cheap.

luffyjin
yh lol btw ive made chapter one of my fan fiction but cant find your freinds site plse tell me

bushidorodent
wat about this tekken 5.1 and 5.2 wat is it suppose to b tekken with more cusomization stuff new levels or charecters wat is this suppose to b i thought it was awesome b4

luffyjin
very true and they r ****ing around iwth our piggy banks cuz they r nt thinking practically i no aload of chinkis would spend vast amounts on money on an extra charactre but i wuldnt giv it a rest namco sure if your going to release one more updat for the ps2 in the uk Do it but dya rely think ppl will buy it NO they wont unless it has ALOT of overhaul i didnt see what was wrong with it in first place it owns

Oiram62205
The 5.1 upgrade was to balance the game bc certain characters were too cheap. 5.1 just hit the arcades state side. The 5.2 upgrade is being made bc 5.1 didnt have enough new features. So Namco is rumored to be bringing back previous characters and calling them new. Jinpachi could be playable.

Darkstorm Zero
No doubt tonned down though, Jinpachi is incredibly cheap and will take Devil Jin's place as the scrub favourite if he doesn't get tonned down and have that Unfocus move removed.

luffyjin
im sorry wat does toned down and cheap mean ???

CorderaMitchell

lol,sad

luffyjin
pardon?

Oiram62205
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
No doubt tonned down though, Jinpachi is incredibly cheap and will take Devil Jin's place as the scrub favourite if he doesn't get tonned down and have that Unfocus move removed.
so true

Darkstorm Zero

Tonned down means reducing the characters strength and/or speed to make them more on par with the rest of the cast.

Cheap means they are overpowerted and generally very easy to use.

In Jinpachi's case, he can kill you with any 4 moves, has that utterly cheesy Unfocus move which stunns whomever iut hits for a good 7 seconds and that fireball that he can fire at a machineguns rate *Yes, on the PS2 version he literally fired 15 fireballs one after the other...*

Oiram62205
Who do you play in Tekken? Just curious.

This is the second instance someone has said Jinpachi fired 10+ fireballas in a row. I have yet to see it.

Darkstorm Zero
It's a rare thing, he usually fires 3 tops, 1 and 2 are his most common used amount.

I myself particularly use Jinpachi (By using the AR max), or Devil Jin, I also use the other Mishimas (Heihachi Kazuya and Jin) and Paul

Oiram62205
I use codebreakers

I used to be Mishima obsessed, but now I use Craig and Ling a lot.

Darkstorm Zero
I only hooked into the Mishimas after astering guys like Devil, Paul and True Ogre big grin.

Oiram62205
So you played a bit of Tag

Darkstorm Zero
Used to play it alot actually. And I had the PS2 version for 2 years before finally growing ored with it.

Tekken 4 was not very good, ot bad but it could havebeen alot better, so I quickly jumped onto T5 when it came out

Oiram62205
What do you think is the real reason for the Tekken 5 upgrades? I think they're just testing the waters for Tekken 6.

Darkstorm Zero
I beleive the reason is because they felt that the Game could have been better than what it was during the intial release. T5 was hurried along because of the failure of T4, and they wanted to get the audiences back quickly before they lost it.

Alot of characters where unbalanced in the initial release, and Namco wanted to correct that seeing as they saw massive potential for the game.

dvampire
I beleive the reason is because they felt that the Game could have been better than what it was during the intial release. T5 was hurried along because of the failure of T4, and they wanted to get the audiences back quickly before they lost it.

Alot of characters where unbalanced in the initial release, and Namco wanted to correct that seeing as they saw massive potential for the game.

Which character do you think was unblanced though?

Oiram62205

yea and the fact that its the 10th anniversary
Originally posted by dvampire
Which character do you think was unblanced though?
Steve for one

Darkstorm Zero
Steve, Heihachi, Paul, Jack, Hworang, Jin, Ling, and Marduk all receivced noticable tweaks

ShapedByWords
Tekken 5 Top 24

1st Crow (United States - TX - Steve)
2nd Yuu (Japan - Feng)
3rd MaDDoGJiN (South Korea - Steve)
4th jra64 (United States - TX - Steve)
5th Hato (Japan - Bryan/Heihachi)
5th MishiMaster (Japan - Heihachi)
7th Arario (United States - CA - Jack/Steve)
7th Kenbou (Japan - Ganryu)
9th insanelee (United States - CA)
9th Qudans (South Korea)
9th Ryan Hart (United Kingdom)
9th 725 (United States - CA)
13th Subt-L (United States - CA)
13th Slips (United States - MO)
13th Johnny Trieu (United States - CA)
13th Tim Akins (United States - CA)
17th JOP (United States - TX)
17th USMCOgre (United States - CA)
17th sdz (Japan)
17th kthirty (United States - CA)
17th JMS (United States - CA)
17th Clint Lamar (United States - GA)
17th ChetChetty (United States - CA)
17th tomhilfiger (United States - CA)

AdventChild
luffyjin....please stop x5 posting....it gets annoying...just edit your last post....

ShapedByWords
Oh crap! I need to go DL'd match vidz!!

Hey Advent!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.