Sonic Vs. Knuckles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
this is a tough one i think sonic but knuckles is very good at fighting what do u think?

War_Lord
Sonic wins. Sonic been defeating Knuckles since Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

luffyjin
fair enough

luffyjin
sonic is the mac daddy man stick out tongue

CorderaMitchell
Knuckles.

luffyjin
thanku some competition i thought knuckels would stand a chance because of those big mo ****in fists of his

CorderaMitchell
Kuckles is just better, and more manly.

luffyjin
sonic is sleek thats y hes not manly

luffyjin
but knuckels is a dumbass :P

Dizzle
But a pimp dumbass... Sonic wins cuz it's his game, but Knuckles ever remains the cooler of the two.

luffyjin
ya mean if knuckles gt another game and a gf it would make him popular he deserves it more than shadow ,shadows a wannabee

unrealman
Sonic beat Knuckles twice in the Sonic X anime and if you don't believe me look up the scans yourself.

Arbiter
Originally posted by luffyjin
ya mean if knuckles gt another game and a gf it would make him popular he deserves it more than shadow ,shadows a wannabee
SonicTeam wasn't planning on having Shadow in any other games beside SA2. He became a very popular character and the people wanted Shadow in more games so Sonic Heroes and Sonic Battle had Shadow in it and now he's getting his own game and plus Sonic has been defeating Knuckles since Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Sonic x 20
Shadow maybe just like Sonic in ways, but he is different. He runs on rocket shoes while Sonic runs with normal shoes. Your right Arbiter, Shadow is very popular just like Sonic. Oh yeah, I do like Knuckles, but Sonic will win because of his speed. Also, Knuckles is always easily tricked more than Sonic. big grin big grin

Knuckles is just completely badass...i wouldn't mind turning into knuckles for a day, yeah i said it

sonic would win though cause the games are called "sonic the hedgehog" not "knuckles the badass"

and who da **** is shadow?

Sonic x 20
Shadow is like a clone of Sonic, but he looks and acts more different than Sonic. Sonic is Blue and Shadow is Black, Red, and White. Shadow was created by Dr.Gerald, Dr.Robotniks Grandfather, and is know as the ultimate life form. Shadow is more serious than Sonic and is the originator of Chaos Control. Shadow also has the same Speed and Abilities as Sonic like Transforming into SuperShadow with the Chaos Emeralds.

Hooverman
wow......it surprises me that u have no relation of ryu and jin in this one take a bow (applause)

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by Hooverman
wow......it surprises me that u have no relation of ryu and jin in this one take a bow (applause)

Thanx. I still think Sonic will win this battle.

Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Shadow is like a clone of Sonic, but he looks and acts more different than Sonic. Sonic is Blue and Shadow is Black, Red, and White. Shadow was created by Dr.Gerald, Dr.Robotniks Grandfather, and is know as the ultimate life form. Shadow is more serious than Sonic and is the originator of Chaos Control. Shadow also has the same Speed and Abilities as Sonic like Transforming into SuperShadow with the Chaos Emeralds.

is he good or evil? or just a badass?

Joker1237
Knuckles has lost in Sonic 3, But I think he learn from his defeat and will crush Sonic in a return. OR so I hope lol.

Sonic x 20
Knuckles still gets tricked by Dr.Robotnik, while Sonic never does most of the time.

MAKASHIMAN
Seg should stop being stupid and make Knuckles his own game.............wait they're out of buisiness! Go Knuckles. Sonic acts like a chick. AHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.Lol.

Sonic x 20
Knuckles does have his own game which is called the Knuckles and the Chaotix.

Makashi
What? Oh well...Knuckles still wins. He'd just punch the living crap outa sonic.

Sonic x 20
He can only do that if he can ever catch up with Sonic's Speed.

tragic mulatto
I say this is a REALLY HARD ONE, but I say Knuckles would win. Some people might say that Sonic beat him in Sonic 3 & Knuckles, BUT THATS ONlY IF YOU PLAY AS SONIC IN THE GAME!! (If you are Knuckles there is know fight). Somebody could use that same argument for Sonic Adventure (the first one), if you play as Knuckles you fight Sonic and you beat Sonic. Knuckles has speed, and strengh. He is so strong he knocked the Chaos Emraleds out of Sonic, WHEN HE WAS SUPER SONIC! Heck, knuckles beat something super in Sonic 3 and Knuckles, he destroyed Super Metal Sonic. That go's to show you how tough Knuckles really is. I'd say he's the strongest Sonic chracter.

Makashi
Knuckles isn't exactly slow Sonic_X_20 he can run reltively fast. . .in the Sonic the Hedgehog movie he seems to move just as fast as Sonic at times. I like Sonic because without him there would be no Knuckles but. . .I like Knuckles better.

Sonic x 20
Indeed, but I still pick Sonic. Also, you got to play as Sonic to defeat SuperMetalSonic as well and with Tails too. I do feel as well Knuckles is the strongest Sonic character and can be just as fast as Sonic at times, but Sonic will always be the faster one and Knuckles will always be the stronger one. Do you agree?

tragic mulatto
Yeah I agree Sonic x 20. But Knuckles fights the Super Mecha sonic. (sonic only fights normal Mecha sonic. And he dosent even destroy him. Knuckles blows SUPER mecha sonic to bits)

Bottomline: Knuckles destroyedsomething that Sonic never has done. He knocked the emraldes out of Sonic in Sonic 3. He so that strong that he knocks the emralds out of somebody thats suposse to be invicable. he did that again in Sonic Adventure the first one. Knuckles has Way more moves to. He can do alot of things sonic does and more.

Makashi
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Indeed, but I still pick Sonic. Also, you got to play as Sonic to defeat SuperMetalSonic as well and with Tails too. I do feel as well Knuckles is the strongest Sonic character and can be just as fast as Sonic at times, but Sonic will always be the faster one and Knuckles will always be the stronger one. Do you agree?

I agree. Sonic would never be able to KO Knuckles but Knuckles would never be able beat Sonic in a race. Unless Gliding is allowed. . .

Has there been a Hyper Knuckles vs. Super Sonic thread before?

tragic mulatto
Knuckles would oxwne him in that fight to.

Sonic x 20
I don't think there has. You are available to make one.

KnucklesForever
knuckles is the best

Hit_and_Miss
tails beats them both.... he can fly... hes the best.... He doesn't need superpowers to win... Unlike n00by sonic and knuckles...

KnucklesForever
shadow is ok.. but knuckles would whoop his @$$

KnucklesForever
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
tails beats them both.... he can fly... hes the best.... He doesn't need superpowers to win... Unlike n00by sonic and knuckles... tails is ok because hehas an airplane

KnucklesForever
i like hamsters

Sonic x 20
I still say Sonic wins this battle.

tragic mulatto
I say knuckles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.