Jin Kazama VS Kazuya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
a plain poll here jins my favourite

Hoshi
well , i dont know how kazuya could stand a chance against jin

luffyjin
he is his father thats the only advantage kazuya has but in tekken 5 he killed his grandad he must ntve given kazuya enough presents and sweets lol

Darkstorm Zero
This one's hard to call... They both have the devil gene, Jin had dual training in the Kazama Ryu fighting style (During his childhood he received training from his mother), then he learned Mishima Ryu from Heihachi from his teens, so he knows at least some parts of his fathers fighting style. And then he learned traditional Karate before Tekken 4. Thats 3 fighting styles compared to Kazuya's one.

Kazuya on the other hand has enhanced his Mishima Ryu fighting style in a different way to Heihachi's version of the style, so it's hard to tell just how much of it Jin would know.

All that aside, I think Kaz's overpowering fightingmethods will win out over Jin's defence.

luffyjin
yes but because kazuya has been chucked off a cliff kazuyas power has weakened alot since tekken 1 he used to be a ryu beater in tekken 1 now hes average/good

Darkstorm Zero
Jin's been shot in the head... They both posess the devil gene, and Kazuya has far more control over it than Jin does,

In terms of sheer power levels Kazuya takes it easily. In terms of skills and variety of moves though, Jin has a clear advantage for having mastered 3 fighting styles.

luffyjin
so your saying that kazuya could blow everywhere apart but jin could be sneaky and start a massive combo with no end?

luffyjin
btw in the tekken story why WONT HEIHACHI DIE

Darkstorm Zero
Well... It's hard to say, Jin can't use more than one fighting style in the games. What I was saying is that Jin could use his knowlege of the Mishima Ryu fighting style to get around Kazuya. And I have no doubt that Devil Jin is nearly as strong as Devil Kazuya, but he has much less control over his own actions than Kazuya does, therefore Devil Kazuya can run circles around him.

He very nearly did, but the Mishima's are sturdy as ph@ck these days, I say he should have died (Though I'm glad he didn't because he's one of my best characters)

luffyjin
lol true but jinpachis life was cut short he was way cooler than heihachi

Darkstorm Zero
Thats basically because the story required his death, if he hadn't have died, then Humanity would have (IE Jinpachi's final transformation.) I wish he hadn't of dies because he's by far my best character now.

luffyjin
btw do u no if you can play as devil jin and jinpachi on arcade mode on ps2? because i rely want to i no the arcade version you can

Darkstorm Zero
With Devil Jin, you need to beat the Devil Within side-game at least once, then he's unlocked for all modes.

With Jinpachi however, you need a 3rd party cheat device (I use my Action replay max), then use the codes from Codejunkies.com to use him in any mode.

luffyjin
o kk i avnt gt enough money for action replay maz 3 sad awww **** i havnt gt any money for tekken 5 either i rented it i want it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH btw do u liv in uk cuz wen i get tekken 5 u cud send me ur memory card in post and then i cud send it back risque but id take gd care of it

Darkstorm Zero
Lol, sorry dude, I live in Australia.

(I was so tempted to say "In your fridge" then)

luffyjin
hahaha ok thats kinda of the scale in your face hahaha so.... do you have pal games over there? or ntsc i hate the difference why cant they be the same

Darkstorm Zero
Pal, and some Pal games get extra features. *Looks at Metal gear Solid 3* Yer!

luffyjin
what like ps2 versions or multi format versions etc

luffyjin
id like to see tekken for the nintendo revolution plse haha and mayb even on the gcube :P but not on xbox xbox is a smelly big green bogey errr

Darkstorm Zero
Lol, nope, Euro releases sometimes get extra functions that Asian releases don't get. (X-boxes are giant boogers, Lol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.