hand-to-hand royal rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hoshi
Ryu vs jin vs akira vs batman vs liu kang
It is only allowed use the martial arts to win against the enemy , tools enegy blast and transformation are not allowed,they have to win using their normal .The arena is just like a karate arena,since most of the fighters use karate

M Hoshi 89
well , i think akira would win if it is only a hand to hand fight, since ryu ,batman and liu are used to fight using their powers or tools , like the hadouken or one of batmans tools.The only problem he would have would be against jin , who is used of fighting hand to hand too

Hoshi
but ryu only use his hadouken when the enemy is damn strong, and i dont think akira should be much of a problem against ryu since he won against many strong guys without even using his hadouken

Dizzle
Wait, is this Human-Guise Batman, or Lord of the Omniverse Batman?

Even without the belt, he's quite the martial artist (apparently he knows 127 styles... he's considered the 3rd best in DC comics, next to Lady Shiva and Batgirl Cass Cain). But he's still only human. (in a more real-world sense)

That said, I'm goin with Ryu. He doesn't ALWAYS bust out hadokens and stuff, and he never only uses them. Ryu's damn strong/fast.

luffyjin
Jin...

luffyjin
Jin because he doesent need any hadokens or bursts of power jin is very strong jus on his own

bushidorodent
exactly jin can kick ass even if they used watever b cuz jin has absolout power cuz he has mishima blood that makes him able to take more hits and not even feel them

dvampire
1. Ryu

2. Akira

3. Jin

4. Batman

5. Liu Kang

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by luffyjin
Jin...

You sure it has nothing to do with how much you like the char? smile

bushidorodent
yeah i mean jin is awesome but r do u have a reason y he would win or did you pick him cuz you like him so much

luffyjin
no i would pick him because he has dominated the meaning of the word tekken you mention tekken to someone and they would think jin and plus the fact that i like jin but he is the strongest and i hate streetfighter

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by luffyjin
no i would pick him because he has dominated the meaning of the word tekken you mention tekken to someone and they would think jin and plus the fact that i like jin but he is the strongest and i hate streetfighter

Exactly, these are "coolness" arguments, and have no place in a debate, you don't want to be labeled as a "fanboy", do you.

Hoshi
i respect your opnion about liking tekken and hating street fighter,but you shouldnt put your though of who you like more in this kind of topic

brainchild81
Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.