Sandman vs Clayface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
2 big freakin moldy dudes start to duke it out.

Mainstream
aright peep this Fanboy...Sandman gots dat shape shiftin turn sand and stone thang goin on...ya feel me wickedph but C-face got that can turn to metal..look like other homies and homegirl thang goin down...ya feel me...assuming Clayface don't have to breathe..and I kinda is..so the whole "Sandman make C-clay shallow said trick" won't work I'm going with C-face..I could be wrong..Sandman anit no wangsta..he might can pull a vic...might...wickedph

NoFate007
Mainstream...your posts are so tiring to read

Clayface wins, he's got more abilities as far as I'm concerned.

Superman 24
yeah, Iknow I'm the best smokin'

black robb
Originally posted by Superman 24
yeah, Iknow I'm the best smokin' 2nd best

Superman 24
Originally posted by black robb
2nd best

I'm second to none. Oh yeah who WINS

black robb
Clayface

lifeisaglich
sandman could dry up clayface with his sand

jinzin
he'd dilute himself and they'd intermingle conciousness......that's not a good strategy...i doubt he could even do it anyways.......

VenomCarnage21
What are the odds of one beating the other? Who do you think would win?

BlaqChaos
Of course I mean the Spider-man villian "Sandman" and not the Vertigo entity.

Wickerman
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Of course I mean the Spider-man villian "Sandman" and not the Vertigo entity.

As much as i love clayface, Sandman might actually win by doing the following:

1. Getting a lot of mass
2. Letting CF absorb him
3. Hardening and expanding from the inside out.

CF might be able to pull himself back together, but i'm not sure how long it would take, so i'm guessing that would be considered a win for Sandman.....

Also, how would electricity factor into this? They're both quite vulnerable to it right? I'm sure CF is, and i think so is Sandman right?

~wickerman~

Evil_Ash
Mud versus sand. Who wins? big grin laughing

NiņoAraņa
ew! i don't know, but i just wouldn't wanna see that fight!

guy222
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Mud versus sand. Who wins? big grin laughing

who is clayface

complexbrother
Good fight I belive it would come down to who uses their powers with the most creativity.

celestialdemon
I wonder if it would be possible for either person to win. I don't know.

psy_blade
Comics version of Sandman.

rougeredmage
which sandman are you talking about theres about 4 different ones or is it 5 now?

psy_blade
the one with the movie version.

Lethal_Rise
Clayface kick his dry sandy ass

LORDSIDIOUS01
Maybe cartoon clayface wins.

Indestructible
The battle takes place in Gotham. Who will win

george '06
sandman

batdude123
Stalemate.

Creshosk
Either way you look at it , one of them is going to get soiled.

Badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Stalemate.

chomperx9
bump

i dont know how each one would lose against eachother.

Q99
I would think... if they were stuck together Clayface would be better off... also, he's absorbed clay beings before and the like, so add some water and he might be able to process Sandman.

Stoic
Stalemate

SamZED
They merge into SandClay, the crappiest villain ever since Rhino first got his ass handed to him..

But seriously, this is stalemate.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by SamZED
They merge into SandClay, the crappiest villain ever since Rhino first got his ass handed to him..

But seriously, this is stalemate. This

Lord Feron
I got my bet on Sandman. He have shown the ability to become supoer hard and can contain calyface and just bfr him. Clayface is just gonna splatter around against sandman.

Badabing
Merged

AsbestosFlaygon
bump

Mindset
Originally posted by Creshosk
Either way you look at it , one of them is going to get soiled. Cresh, come back so I can make fun of you for this.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by batdude123
Stalemate.

Prep-Man
Depending on which Clayface, he could probably absorb Sandman into himself.

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Depending on which Clayface, he could probably absorb Sandman into himself.

Yea, some of them have been able to absorb some pretty unbelievable stuff.

Parmaniac
And Sandmans upgarde showed pretty decent control over his powers/body yet I say stalemate cause it's pretty much impossible to measure how much more control has one over his powers/body than the other.

Davis Bloome
This is a pretty good one, I'd say, & considering how similar their powers are, I'd have to agree with those who say this would be a stalemate.

celestialdemon
Stalemate.

tie or sandman

Prep-Man
How does Sandman win?

im thinking by pulling a dust storm and ripping clayface to pieces too tiny and spread out for him to reform in able time

Hyperion Prime
Clayface should win this. I think he can absorb sandman.

Batman-Prime
I don't know. Sandman is quite tough and I think he is stronger then Clayface, though strength shouldn't matter much. A stalemate is the most likely conclusion.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
im thinking by pulling a dust storm and ripping clayface to pieces too tiny and spread out for him to reform in able time

He can just reform. One of the Clayface's, forgot which one, faced Wonder Woman. That Clayface would get a majority, IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.