Battle Meditation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PloKoon
I am sorry if anyone had posted this before. I have been playing Kotor for awhile and I was wondering what exactly Battly Meditation is? I know thats what Bastilla used that to kill Darth Revan.

thanks

Darth_Janus
First off, Bastila didn't use it to directly kill Revan, she only used it to influence the battle against him. That is, the battle between the Republic ships and Revan's fleet.

Battle meditation is a rare Force ability that allows one to influence the battle:

- By envisioning the battle taking place and projecting the message across to the soldiers, you can make a cohesive, effective battle plan on the go.

- By imparting your own personal knowledge of the situation and tactics you can again, impart a master plan to your own troops.

- Also, one can negatively influence the enemy (This is a higher level of battle meditation) and break their morale, allowing them to be cut to shreds by your own forces.

Battle meditation is a meditive state, like the name applies. One must be at ease in almost trancelike to achieve the effect; it cannot be done on the fly. Force users to use Battle Meditation include Bastila Shan and Naga Sadow, among others.

PloKoon
oic thanks

Darth_Janus
Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.