Batman vs. Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Batman has excellent gadgets and martial arts skills, while Sabretooth has superstrength, healing factor, great martial arts skills, and adamantium skeleton

Gotham Girl
BATMAN

Dark Thor
i can easily tell by your name

olympian
Creed. Unless Bats brides him with serious cash.

And Gotham Girl. Are all like you in your city? I have to pay a visit.

lifeisaglich
when did sabretooth became a great martial artist...you see I have known sabretooth to be a brawler.

GGgrievous725
yes sabretooth probably never heard of martial arts he's a ruthless backstabbing savage beast sabretooth would unfortunately eat batman for breakfast

The King of All
batman would blind his super-senses with a flashbang and proceed to unleash and epic combo of ownage... that would undo sabretooth

ThaWhiteShadow
but sabes has healing factor

black robb
Originally posted by Gotham Girl
BATMAN Hey you used to GothamProtector!

brainchild81
Batman dies a hero's death.

long pig
Sabretooth is a very good martial artist, he's had 50 years training in like the CIA and such.

But yeah, he'd eat Batman alive......

no Why did you have to kill him Creed?? WHY!?!

jinzin
yes sabretooth's had the training but wolverine describes his fighting skills during application as "that of a bar-room brawler, which for combat are superb" which is obvious since he's in the fighting level 7 class....batman won't put him down in my opinion.....sabretooth wins...

NoFate007
Batman's mind wins this. Creed isn't smart enough to take down Batman. Bruce's gadgets and his intelligence and strategy skills cause the victory. Even though Sabretooth has the strength and whatnot, I think that Batman could at least stand toe-to-toe with him for a little while, enough to pull off a plan.

jinzin
batman can't stand toe to toe...how's he gonna fair against adamantium..how goog will his gases and bombs work on a guy who has a faster regenrative system than logans? he's dying here...or winning by plot device..but that's the only way...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by long pig
Sabretooth is a very good martial artist, he's had 50 years training in like the CIA and such.

you think the CIA know bs about martial arts, or fighting for that matter?

long pig
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
you think the CIA know bs about martial arts, or fighting for that matter?

Uhh....yes. Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrr.

He was a special Ops agent.

olympian
Like Wolverine and Maverik.

Or was that retconned?

EsteemedLeader
Uhh....yes. Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrr.

He was a special Ops agent.

that means they sent him to be trained by someone else. the CIA doesnt know jack about combat, battle strategies, or pretty much thinking all together. man theyre stupid. theyre pretty much just meat shields for the president

BENITO
Batman

Come on Sabretooth lost to Jubilee

Dark Thor
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
when did sabretooth became a great martial artist...you see I have known sabretooth to be a brawler.

sorry i didnt mean it that way. He has great fighting skills happy?

Dark Thor

But yeah, he'd eat Batman alive......

no Why did you have to kill him Creed?? WHY!?!

agreed with the martial arts part

Bludhaven Boy
I like to call it "immobilization". Batman doesn't need to deal with the healing factor. He immobilizes him with one of his cord bombs, which are strong enough to contain superstrong metahumans. (To a point, Hulk, Supes, Thor, Iron Man, they don't get held.) Sabertooth isn't THAT much stronger that Wolverine, who is peak human (lifts 800lbs.) so I'm pretty sure that would hold him.

spiderboy5
sabertooth has to get a lucky punch or else batman wins

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by spiderboy5
sabertooth has to get a lucky punch or else batman wins

...or Batman could die a bloody, terrible, painful, terribly terrible death..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.