Carnage Venom Vision and Ghost Rider vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Good Fight

GGgrievous725
team one

NoFate007
Yeah, the team wins

GGgrievous725
this thread question just proves your a N00b ghost rider defeated Zarathos who was almost a god carnage has incredible strength and it took the largest marvel crossover to defeat him and he had weaker allies in the maximum carnage series those two with Venom and Vision can win

thesilverspider
carnage is a lil under rated the team wins

CorderaMitchell
Carnage is VERY underrated, some seem to think wolverine is beating him.

Carnage was weakened in maximum carnage, and it took BC,spiderman, and venom to destroy them.

brainchild81
Penance Stare. DD loses.

jinzin
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
this thread question just proves your a N00b ghost rider defeated Zarathos who was almost a god carnage has incredible strength and it took the largest marvel crossover to defeat him and he had weaker allies in the maximum carnage series those two with Venom and Vision can win

you are insane......confused

GR tried to fight zarathos and when zarathos got his powers back he obliterated ghost rider with ease THEN killed him, GR used the full amount of his bodies energy on bigZ and the demon just hungered for more, the fight lasted like what? 5 panals and GR died and zarathos commented on him being the only true adversary he'd ever faced (which is pathetic if the only good oponent in a straight up fight you ever had lasted 5 panals....no wonder strange ran away)...GR beat nothing...he died...that's definitely not a win in my book confused that shouldn't be considered a win in anyones book....

the only why dd loses this fight is if it's senient doomsday..then he loses via penance stare..if it's brainless dd I don't see this team having a hope in hell...

grey fox
I have to agree with jinzin , if it's brainless doomsday (who has no actual control over his actions) then the penace stare aint gonna do squat

brainchild81
How is he currently?

jinzin
he's currently heroic of all things....but sentient nonetheless...another thing to consider is that he may or may not have psychic defenses.....in his first encounter with the league bloodwind and maxima were attempting to scan for his mind and could trace it, then in doomsday wars martian manhunter tired it again...same thing happened....doomsdays evolution also pushed out braniac's influence over him, so who knows...he could very well evolve past the ps anyways....

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Carnage is VERY underrated, some seem to think wolverine is beating him.

Carnage was weakened in maximum carnage, and it took BC,spiderman, and venom to destroy them.
it wouldve only took venom but spidey kicked off carnage before he could kill him for like the fifth time

jinzin
seriously, how many tmes does venom have to kicked carnage's goofy ass before he finally espablished dominance in your eyes.....

anywho I mean the leaguers COULDN'T track dd's mind or infiltrate it..

GGgrievous725
Originally posted by jinzin
you are insane......confused

GR tried to fight zarathos and when zarathos got his powers back he obliterated ghost rider with ease THEN killed him, GR used the full amount of his bodies energy on bigZ and the demon just hungered for more, the fight lasted like what? 5 panals and GR died and zarathos commented on him being the only true adversary he'd ever faced (which is pathetic if the only good oponent in a straight up fight you ever had lasted 5 panals....no wonder strange ran away)...GR beat nothing...he died...that's definitely not a win in my book confused that shouldn't be considered a win in anyones book....

the only why dd loses this fight is if it's senient doomsday..then he loses via penance stare..if it's brainless dd I don't see this team having a hope in hell...
you obviously haven't read the rest that was early GR comes back and takes down Zarathos your talking about spirit of death Ghost rider whens in the issue Zarathos so im not insane in fact i know more than you ha ha

jinzin
gr didn't take down zarathos later...it took the combined might of vengeance, blaze, himself (inside zarathos), dr strange, the entirety of the midnight sons, and a freakin medallion specifically created to down zarathos, in order to beat him...unless of course you're talking about the fight they had that took place before the seige of darkness....when zarathos didn't even have half his strength or powers back yet....even then it took all 3 spirits of vengeance to hold him off...

GGgrievous725
it took ghost rider using the medallion alone at the end

jinzin
no it did not.....ghost rider was already inside zarathos! he couldn't even touch the medallion...just screw with z from the inside....

GGgrievous725
maybe were talking about a different one because the one im taling about at the last comic centurious comes to try and kill Zarathos maybe thats when he was at half strength i have so many comics i get confused about alot of crap

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by golem370
Good Fight
Good in a "Fat children vs the hungry leopard" kind of way.

grey fox
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Good in a "Fat children vs the hungry leopard" kind of way. laughing

Paola
no calling names, please.

From now on if you use the word 'noob' 'newb' etc in an offensive way, you ppl get a 3 day vacation.

guy222
Blaze or Ketch FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.