Hand-to-Hand Handicap Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Lockdown

VS

Iron Fist
Daredevil
Elektra
Batman
Captain America

Okay, in my opinion Lockdown is BY FAR the best hand-to-hand fighter in the history of comics. But can he handle the 5 second-bests all at once? If not, how many of them will he take down?

jrodslam
Never heard of Lockdown.

Where is he from? Attributes?

Dizzle
KK's not here... Though I dunno who Lockdown is.

Dr. Diamond
did you just make that guy up??

The King of All
the 5 make an unstoppable combination of martial arts destruction

so unless this one guy (who admittely i've never heard of) is so good that it hurts to think how someone can be that good, then the 5 win

black robb
Originally posted by armandovalles
Lockdown

VS

Iron Fist
Daredevil
Elektra
Batman
Captain America

Okay, in my opinion Lockdown is BY FAR the best hand-to-hand fighter in the history of comics. But can he handle the 5 second-bests all at once? If not, how many of them will he take down? who the hell is lockdown?

black robb
Originally posted by armandovalles
Lockdown

VS

Iron Fist
Daredevil
Elektra
Batman
Captain America

Okay, in my opinion Lockdown is BY FAR the best hand-to-hand fighter in the history of comics. But can he handle the 5 second-bests all at once? If not, how many of them will he take down? Where's Black Panther?

Blair Wind
who the hell is lockdown??

long pig
You guys don't know lockdown???

Pshhh, talk about a buncha rookies.....

Nah, who's lockdown?

long pig
This guy just invented Lockdown to piss me off....I'm sure of it...

colossus17
respect armandovalles!..u ignorant.fools.....must i always show u everything......
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/lockdown.htm

armandovalles
Lockdown is the guy in Fantastic Four volume 3 in Shadow City. He also appeared in Contest of Champions II.

Thanx Colossus17.

Never
LoL @ ignorant fools

"By far the best hand to hand fighter in the history of comics?" No. Right here.

1) Increase the effect of his attacks to the point that physical blows can shatter high-tech 30th century metals (Legion of Superheroes #103), knock incredibly dense and heavy superhumans straight up into the air (Legion Worlds #5), affect beings in powered armor (Legionnaires #26) and when combined with other techniques, harm beings of incredible durability (Legionnaires Annual #2, Legion of Superheroes #103, Legion Worlds #5).

2) Be able to sense weak points in all things, from the weakest and most vulnerable points in force fields (Legionnaires #22), super-advanced 30th century metals, even on a microscopic level (Legion of Superheroes #125), as well as being able to instincitvely detect the most vulnerable points in living beings, such as pressure points and nerve clusters, even if he's never seen that species of alien before (Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2, Legion Worlds #5). Using this abilitiy, it's even possible to destroy entire starships (Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #4).

3) Enhanced durability that can withstand great punishment, including allowing him to survive one or two lethal attacks from people strong enough to damage nearly indestructible metals (Legion Worlds #5) to not being harmed after having several tons of metal dropped on top of him (Legionnaires #39).

4) An enhanced awareness of his surroundings, from being able to tell that an opponent is wearing in total darkness without making contact with said being (Legionnaires #39), to being able to detect an avoid a heat vision blast that tore through the ship he was in before the ship's sensors detected the attack (Legion of Superheroes #111), to being able to detect a stealthy super-assassin from over a kilometer away by hearing her heart-beat (Legion of Superheroes #121), to being able to detect an alien teleporting silently behind him and invisible opponents (The Legion #22), being able to be aware of multiple projectiles coming at him from different directions, even when blindfolded (Legion of Superheroes #111).

5) Enhanced dodging skills that allows him to avoid energy attacks, even ones that arc along the entire floor (Legion of Superheroes #83), fired rapidly by a being with superspeed (Legion of Superheroes #111), and rapid burst fire from a powerful lazer cannon (Legion Worlds #5).

6) Enhanced reflexes, skill and cordination that allow him to redirect in mid-flight arrows and beings that are moving at speeds in excess of escape velocity, in addition to redirecting the attacks of superhumanly powerful opponents, no matter their strength or weight (Legion of Superheroes #111). These also allow him to spar successfully with being using superspeed (Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #2-3).

7) A knowledge of esoteric bio-manipulation philosophies that allow him to inflict incredible pain on a species he has just met with a light tap, as well as heal and revive hurt and unconcious allies ( Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2). This also grants him a body-language reading ability that allows him to tell if someone is under outside control based solely on how they move (Legion of Superheroes #111).

8) A general increase in overal combat ability that allows him to take on a small army of the most dangerous criminals in the galaxy (Legionnaires #22), a large group of superhuman were-creatures (Legion of Superheroes Secret Files #2), and defeat the greatest assassin in the galaxy with one attack ( Legion of Superheroes #121), opponents in power-armor (Legionnaires #26), a super-strong gorrila and a trio of guards, all with the equivalent of one move a piece (Legion of Superheroes #103), three mind-linked highly trained martial artists, a hyper-strong superhuman, a shape shifter and a teleporter (The Legion #22), and superhumanly strong and durable opponents, including Daxamites (beings that are stronger and just as durable as Superman) (Legionnaires Annual #2, Legion of Superheroes #111, Titans/Legion of Superheroes: Universe a Blaze #2-3, Legion Worlds #5).

His name is Val. "The Karate Kid."

Wanderer259
I hate Val.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.