Ghost Rider vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
A good match?

long pig
Maybe.
First we'd have to figure out if Lobo is either a bad guy or a nuetral force of nature as intended by his created or just crazy.

For the penence stare to work, Lobo would have to be either evil or choose to do bad things, the PS won't work on insane people or innocent people.
So if Lobo is crazy or innocent via force of nature, he'd just beat Ghosty down.

If he IS evil, then Lobo is fried.

EsteemedLeader
lobo killed the deliverer when he was born, and exterminated his entire planets population when he was a kid and kills people for fun. and to take word from a higher force, the OFFICIAL dc comics encyclopedia states he is a villain.

long pig
Eh, he was also called "a force of nature put forth to balance all the good from his homeworld.".

So he's bad because he's made that way, in essence, innocent.

Galactus is a villian, but is he evil? Not in the slightest.

Tron
Well, in my opinion, the Penance Stare would be like a damn good drug to Lobo. I'm sure he'd love going back to the good old days, and remembering all the bastitches he wiped out.laughing out loud

Wanderer259
Yep, Lobo's so screwed up, he'd like it.

Lobo wins.

brainchild81
Ghost Rider.

grey fox
Lobo , i think ghost rider is the shiznitz but lobo is in supermans class , ghost rider is barely into spidermans class

MERCILOUS
Wow, an educated crowd, good debating guys. I wonder if anyone knows which page the original is on though?

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
A good match?

Is this Blaze, Kale or Ketch

Captain King
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
lobo killed the deliverer when he was born, and exterminated his entire planets population when he was a kid and kills people for fun. and to take word from a higher force, the OFFICIAL dc comics encyclopedia states he is a villain.
Not to meation I remember him brutalizing heaven along with several pagan dieties and being rejected from hell because he was such a pain in the ass.

Though to his credit, God got lots of lulz over his antics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.