Other padawans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Liahon
well, even durring the clone wars, there were still master/padawan relationships and what if there was a padawan making his first light saber, wouldnt he and his master survive the jedi down fall?

InsaneNoodlyGuy
Hunh?

How would making a lightsaber stop anything? Sure, they might haev avoided the initial 66 purge, but I'm sure there were waves of purges after that.

Captain REX
I don't really at all understand the point of this thread. messed

Master Liahon
well....the point of the thread is, that there would be more jedi than obi-wan and yoda after order 66.

Aduruth
agredd

Morridini
Vader hunted them down.

Captain REX
Vader and his Imperial stormtroopers, with the occasional help of the Emperor's Hands in EU, hunted them all down and slaughtered them. Viciously.

Stefan Kojic
Yep, and in ROTJ Yoda says "When gone am I the last of the Jedi will you be" which means every Jedi except Luke is killed by ROTJ.

Ani's Girl
Good point Stefan

Captain REX
Hell, by the start of Luke's training, it is safe to say that most of the Jedi are long gone, if not entirely.

Stefan Kojic
Thanx ani girl

Master Liahon
true....

Stefan Kojic
That's what the Star Wars series will be for, to see the final eradication of the remaning Jedi

Master Liahon
but what im askin is, see even durring clone wars. padawans where still being taught and a master/padawan could have just so happend to be away from the temple durring the attack. So wouldnt there be more than just obi1 and yoda left over?

DeVi| D0do
PALPATINE: "The remaning Jedi will be hunted down and defeated!"

Take from that what you will, but I suspect he meant that the remaining Jedi were to be hunted down and defeated... but I could be wrong...

Sir Mist
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Take from that what you will, but I suspect he meant that the remaining Jedi were to be hunted down and defeated...

...in a deadly, bloodthirsty, galaxy wide sick game..

Of chesseek!

Darth_fury
is this worth talkin about

Darth_Janus
Let's not debate the quality of threads now... That's another worthless thread in of itself.

And obviously anyone who was a jedi was hunted down, with the exception of (Delving into heavy EU territory here) those who hid in certain places that were hard to sense or find, like Yoda and Obi-wan did. I think a good question really is why wasn't Kenobi found? I mean, he was known to people as Ben Kenobi, and this is Anakin's old homeworld. Did he just think... "Hey, I bet Obi-Wan went off and died. No point in checking my homeworld in twenty years."

And the Obvious Hiding Spot Award goes to...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.