Marvel's Deathstroke vs DC's Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Marvel's Deathstroke.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/dstrok8.gif

Wanderer259
Ha.

goldendartkilla
slade eats him.

jinzin
wow...how odd......slade would kill him based on my bias though.....and that's really all that counts so.....

Laminator_X
Up next: Captain Marvel 5-Way free for all...

grey fox
ouch, that guy is so dead

jinzin
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Up next: Captain Marvel 5-Way free for all...
laughing out loud

long pig
Do it! Do a Captian marvel five way!

droolio

ImmortalOne
GenisVell will win though !!

EsteemedLeader
slade eats him. and doesnt come for seconds when he realizes its just a waste of time, he could eat much more interesting, less rip-off people.

ImmortalOne
Like who ?? Bruce Wayne ??

EsteemedLeader
no. like elektra. deadly assassin my ass! he'll give her the ass kicking she deserves

long pig
Marvel's guy is such a direct rip off that it had to be just for kicks.

Deathstroke and his Terminators.

vs

Deathstroke the Terminator.

ImmortalOne
Th Terminatoz will still pwnzozrx !!

Wanderer259
I remember reading, somewhere, that it was.

EsteemedLeader
i think......no, i KNOW that deadpool is also a rip-off. not the same as this guy is, more like someone read a deathstroke comic book and were thinking of him subconciously and created deadpool. then after they launched him and they started getting letters from angry deathstroke fans did they realize. but it was to late and he was popular so they let him stay......... ooh another conspiracy theory. i better write this one down

long pig
Deadpool is a massive rip off, but Slade is a massive rip off of Spiderman's suit.

Spawn is a rip off of Spiderman and he's got Strange's cloak.

Wanderer259
To be fair, McFarlane was the guy that created the bigger eye-lenses on Spidey's mask. I'd say he's allowed to 'rip-off' his own stylistic choices.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by long pig
Slade is a massive rip off of Spiderman's suit.

wtf? What the f**k?

EsteemedLeader
and mcfarlane created venom as well

long pig
He is...look at the eyes. Slade eyes are like Spidey eyes.

As for Spawn, it's still similar to the spiderman look before, it's just updated a little.

EsteemedLeader
their eyes look nothing alike. and just because two characters look similar, which this isnt the case, doesnt mean rip-off. spawnare you gonna say that steel is a rip-off of thor just cause they both have a hammer? or that im a rip-off of german farmers just because i wear pants? be reasonable man, spidey and spawn hardly look alike

long pig
Rip-off style wise.
And you can't say those eyes don't look nothing alike, don't be silly.

Spawn is Spiderman with a darker suit and Strange's Cloak.

EsteemedLeader
are you saying spidey looks like spawn?

EsteemedLeader
cause i dont see it laughing

long pig
http://www.kelwick.karoo.net/Images/Preview%20Images/Spiderman%2001.jpg+http://members.tripod.com/~ttjh/utsdr2.jpg=http://www.cg-power.com/Images/gallery/Spawn.jpg

EsteemedLeader
so, because the mask covers the whole face hes a rip-off? where did you come from? wherever it was it must have been stupid

long pig
Um, fella....Todd McFarlane admitted it. erm

He said he was influenced highly by Spiderman's face and Strange's cape.
He called it an "homage". Look up homage in the dictionary.

Beyonder
Spawn = Black costumed Spiderman with Strange's cloak.

MERCILOUS
I always thought the look was a cross between Spidey poses, Batsuit with a dash of Ghost Rider (all characters Mcfarlane has drawn too.)

grey fox
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I always thought the look was a cross between Spidey poses, Batsuit with a dash of Ghost Rider (all characters Mcfarlane has drawn too.)

I see what you mean with all the studs and chains are obviously ghost rider , the dark attitude and blatant coolnes from batman and the spiderman stlye mask and poses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.