Batgirl,Batman,Nightwing Vs Spiderman and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gotham Girl
The Bat team gest to go to the Supermarket for all types of Batarangs.

jinzin
i'm thinking spidey and wolvie would prove too much for them....oh wait is this cassandra cain? idk...good fight could go either way then.

Hulk Power
DC characters win this.

EsteemedLeader
bat team is too good, too well trained, and too well organized. in a 3on2 im gonna have to go with the bats

EsteemedLeader
they have the teamwork advantage

jinzin
i just think wolverine's durability and unpredictability will be a bit of a wildcard here..

EsteemedLeader
true. he could go berserker and then it might be all over. but nightwing and cass together are fast and acrobatic enough to outdo spiderman as batman holds wolverine off by dodging his blows. then spidermans performance will be severely crippled and leave a void on the spidey/wolvie team. just throwing out a simple beginning strategy

EsteemedLeader
that is of course if he doesnt berserk

jinzin
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
true. he could go berserker and then it might be all over. but nightwing and cass together are fast and acrobatic enough to outdo spiderman as batman holds wolverine off by dodging his blows. then spidermans performance will be severely crippled and leave a void on the spidey/wolvie team. just throwing out a simple beginning strategy

well nightwing nor cass have a prayer of outdoing spiderman in the agility and speed area...but using teamwork they can keep pace and imo eventually overwhelm...but can batman last long enough?

EsteemedLeader
well, if wolvie is focused on fighting, and bat is focused only on dodging he could last, sure. what with the tools in his belt and all he could dodge and distract wolvie

Gotham Girl
Yeah its cass, and even though I think the bat team slaughters the cattle, also think about Spiderman staying away and using range attacks, and Wolverine taking abuse, and is able to tag one of the 3

EsteemedLeader
spidey isnt a range guy, at least not on the bat teams level. batarangs are accurate to the millimeter and i'd pick them over web shooting any day

Gotham Girl
Spidersense stick out tongue Dodges Batman and Nighwings punches, but then Wolverine slashes and kills 2 of them and Batgirl beats them .

EsteemedLeader
you just said that so batgirl could win didnt you? you know there is a reason batgirl is batmans sidekick and not vice-versa happy

Gotham Girl
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
you just said that so batgirl could win didnt you? you know there is a reason batgirl is batmans sidekick and not vice-versa happy

Yeah because Batmans 55 or so years old and has money. She is still a child, and needs some chump to pay the bills stick out tongue I still love Batman Happy Dance

long pig
Because fanboys can't appreciate a female taking lead?
Batgirl>>>>Batman

-sucks up to the only female member of the "vs" forum- wink hi..

Gotham Girl
Originally posted by long pig
Because fanboys can't appreciate a female taking lead?
Batgirl>>>>Batman

-sucks up to the only female member of the "vs" forum- wink hi..

Happy Dance

Metalmanx
Uh...Spidey and Wolvie would beat the Batman team. Although I think it would be an INCREDIBLE fight, Wolverine would eventually get the best of Batman. There's the big guy down right there.

Spiderman could definitely handle both Nightwing and Batgirl at the same time. He's done so against multiple opponents so many times before. Spidey went against two "children" of Norman Osbourne's that were both even stronger, faster, and just as good a fighter as he was as the Green Goblin. He took on both of them at once, and even though they really had him going for awhile, he eventually beat them.

So I don't see how Nightwing and Batgirl would prove an extreme difficulty for Spidey.

Batman Wins
3 on 2, and If Batman is there, so Batman Wins

jinzin
those kids were not as strong as green goblin until the brother took the serym later on... confused

aside from that, that's a bad argument, I mean those kids were martial artsing spidey's ass all over the place....cass batgirl is above shiva in fighting ability and shivas on a maxed out level. Spiderman has had his hands full with much less impressive foes who use less recources (i.e. captain america). Now add in the fact that cass is that good a fighter with batman-like recources and weapons, that nightwing isn't extremely far behind, has the same kinds of recourses and that his agility and speed will be pretty difficult for spidey to handle especially when faced with two people of this calibre, and it's not hard to see spiderman at the very least getting stalemated here...if not downright whooped. I truly believe that the result of the fight lies in wolverine's actions, as I said before, he's a wildcard, I don't think batman has the ability to put logan down, he'll barely have the ability to keep up, and I don't think he can avoid those claws forever.

I can see this going either way though.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by jinzin
those kids were not as strong as green goblin until the brother took the serym later on... confused

aside from that, that's a bad argument, I mean those kids were martial artsing spidey's ass all over the place....cass batgirl is above shiva in fighting ability and shivas on a maxed out level. Spiderman has had his hands full with much less impressive foes who use less recources (i.e. captain america). Now add in the fact that cass is that good a fighter with batman-like recources and weapons, that nightwing isn't extremely far behind, has the same kinds of recourses and that his agility and speed will be pretty difficult for spidey to handle especially when faced with two people of this calibre, and it's not hard to see spiderman at the very least getting stalemated here...if not downright whooped. I truly believe that the result of the fight lies in wolverine's actions, as I said before, he's a wildcard, I don't think batman has the ability to put logan down, he'll barely have the ability to keep up, and I don't think he can avoid those claws forever.
I can see this going either way though.

So what your trying to say is, that the Spiderman team, gets ass raped

Dark Thor
can logan's claws go through the batsuits?

The MISTER
Originally posted by jinzin

I can see this going either way though. I agree with most of what you've posted j. You have posted before that Those kids were martial artsing Spider-man all over the place but did he beat them? The post from Metalmanx (I think) said that he did so wouldn't that be relevant especially when considering the fact that he wasn't enraged or using deadly force and was probably trying to rationalize with them. I really don't know but I'm pretty familiar with his character so I doubt they were all fighting to the death. And since you are familiar with the guys that were martial artsing Spidey, did they have ANY powers to help them do that or were they just normal kids?

My opinion is that The Spidey Wolverine team has too much power and experience to lose over 50% of the time.

The MISTER
Originally posted by Dark Thor
can logan's claws go through the batsuits?

They can go through the Hulk's skin and have done so.

Yes.

Bludhaven Boy
Batman takes it, because: You do not have to knock Wolverine out to take him out of the fight. Wolverine is at peak human strength (lifts 800 lbs), and Batman has several tools that can deal with that and immobilize Wolverine (claws are useless if you can't move your arms. Add to that the DCU's greatest martial artist (Cass is so cool) and Nightwing (who gets undercredited, he's as good as Batman, he just lacks the edge and dedication Bruce has) and Spider-man's spider-senses won't save him from a flash bang, sonic pulse grenade, and sticky bombs. This is all standard Bat family equip, no prep time needed. Also, the minute either Spidey or Wolverine attempt to grapple one of the Bats, they get 50,000 volts pumped through them. Not enough to really take out Wolvie maybe, but it'll zap Spidey good enough for any of the Bats to put the kabosh on him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.