Devil Jin Vs. Jinpachi Vs. Devil Kazuya Vs. Evil Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luffyjin
battle of the devils

{DR3AM3R]
Devil Jin

Darkstorm Zero
Hard to say

Jinpachi would probably win out of the Tekken Characters, but Evil Ryu tops the lot.

luffyjin
I have played all of the street fighter games and now watched all anime ryu would fail to touch jin he is crap

CorderaMitchell
Evil Ryu

Hoshi
evil ryu with sure.Jin doesnt have the power needed to beat ryu down.

luffyjin
haha uh yes he does **** all the stats basically ryu is nt good at defence and jin is very good at offence

dvampire
Originally posted by luffyjin
haha uh yes he does **** all the stats basically ryu is nt good at defence and jin is very good at offence

Jin don't won't none of this. smile

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5945/wzcvs53fj.jpg

Ryu whould beat the breaks off of both of them. big grin

CorderaMitchell
Are we going by game balance again?

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Are we going by game balance again?

I think they're talking about who whould win in a fight. no expression

luffyjin
hahahahahah we do need this is competetiveness and that is my strength i think jin kazama would win because he is a new face and is fresh and ryu is getting kinda old **** training for 300 years jin trains when he wants and is under no pressure of winning because ryu kinda is if jin kills ryu a whole legacy will go down but jin is only getting started :P

CorderaMitchell
300 years? lol

Ryu was doing all kinds of crazy shit, you can't go by "coolness" arguments here.

These threads were already done anyways, and I suspect you shortened the poll time for jin to win, but thats just my suspicion.

luffyjin
k den il make another one with a weeks worth of days if ur that suspicoiuis ignoramus

Hoshi
getting old and getting weak are completely different things my friend.If jin is fresh at this kind of thing means he has less experience than ryu,ryus best point is not his offence or defence,but both of them combined forming the strongest martial art in all the world.

CorderaMitchell
k den il make another one with a weeks worth of days if ur that suspicoiuis ignoramus

Ok fanboy, just try to actually debate something, so I can smack your sorry ass around next time... smokin'

luffyjin
excuse me im no "fanboy" i no alot about tekken and i like jin as a character im a fanatic not a fanboy fanboys r losers

luffyjin
so dnt u dare insult my inteligence by calling me a fanboy

CorderaMitchell
I'll insult your intelligence because you double post, and you're a fanboy.

Creshosk
hahahahahah we do need this is competetiveness and that is my strength i think jin kazama would win because he is a new face and is fresh and ryu is getting kinda old **** training for 300 years jin trains when he wants and is under no pressure of winning because ryu kinda is if jin kills ryu a whole legacy will go down but jin is only getting started :P With this new information I'd say Jin. . .

Goes down hard. . . like uber hard. . . Jin wouldn't have what it takes to beat ryu, he's not as skilled, or as wise. . .

Sonic x 20
Evil Ryu will win because Ryu is in control of his dark form more tha Jin is to his Devil form. So HADOKEN beats Jin and Ryu wins. smile big grin

CorderaMitchell
indeed...

Jinpachijin
Jin will waste ryu. ryu wins? laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing ryu must be getting so old he might not even be fast enough to throw a punch. ryu might have experince but he's to old he'll get wasted but isnt this basicly about Devil jin vs Devil jinpachi? oh yeah HOW DO YOU GE

Jinpachijin
I mean HOW DO YOU GET JINPACHI!!! WITH OUT ACTION REPLAY ONLY MY FRIEND KNOWS BUT HES NOT TELLING ME

Dizzle
I wonder if that guy has a thing for Jin... I mean no, he couldn't like the character at all. No way. I mean, it's perfect logic that Ryu is old and crippled now cuz he's been in a bunch of games...

AdventChild
I'll insult your intelligence because you double post, and you're a fanboy.
You certainly lost my respect......

AdventChild
I used to think you were cool too.....
opps i double posted....
I say Jin cause you don't like him and i like Jin better
plus, he's more realistic....screw ryu's old ass....
his old school way of fighting is nothing to Jin...
just sayin this to piss you off cause you pissed me off with the double post thing.....

AdventChild
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Evil Ryu will win because Ryu is in control of his dark form more tha Jin is to his Devil form. So HADOKEN beats Jin and Ryu wins. smile big grin

no one likes a kiss ass..... stick out tongue evil face

oh i triple posted, i wonder what that makes me now..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkstorm Zero
Advent, I think Cordera Directed those comments at Luffy, not you.

Luffy, Please explain rationally why Jin would beat Ryu, Or for that matter, why would he defeat any of the other opponents you have bought up.

Jinpachi, the Father of the Mishima Ryu Fighting Style Would trounce DJ easily.

Devil Kazuya, Has far more experience and control over the Devil than Jin does, therefore he is able to use far more of its potential.

Jin is still young, he is powerful for his age, but thats notenoigh to take any of the other characters down.

Rytu's Satui No Hadou is the raw equiviland to Akuma's, AND he has far more access to his Chi than any devil character from tekken (Just take a lookat the amount of energy and superhuman attacks E.Ryu Can pull off)

Sonic x 20
Can Devil Jin defeat Ryu at his Maximum potential? Being younger doesn't mean anything. It's the way how you fight that matters. smile smile

Darkstorm Zero
Please take the time to read what I said properly Sonic... In no way shape or form did I say Jin would defeat Ryu, just the opposite actually...

AdventChild
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Advent, I think Cordera Directed those comments at Luffy, not you.

Luffy, Please explain rationally why Jin would beat Ryu, Or for that matter, why would he defeat any of the other opponents you have bought up.

Jinpachi, the Father of the Mishima Ryu Fighting Style Would trounce DJ easily.

Devil Kazuya, Has far more experience and control over the Devil than Jin does, therefore he is able to use far more of its potential.

Jin is still young, he is powerful for his age, but thats notenoigh to take any of the other characters down.

Rytu's Satui No Hadou is the raw equiviland to Akuma's, AND he has far more access to his Chi than any devil character from tekken (Just take a lookat the amount of energy and superhuman attacks E.Ryu Can pull off)

It pisses me off when someone says something stupid about double posting...everyone does it all the time....and to insult someone's intelligence cause of a double post makes me wonder about his intelligence.....

Sonic x 20
Please take the time to read what I said properly Sonic... In no way shape or form did I say Jin would defeat Ryu, just the opposite actually...

I know DarkStorm. I was just giving it some thought. smile smile

Darkstorm Zero
I occasionally double post myself, As does Cordera, However, what he directed at Luffy was not just because he had double posted (Which Luffy has done on far more occasions than normal, and could be considdered spaming)

Luffy has been partitioning for Jin and sonic only and has been completely ignoring the rules and good points made by fellow posters since he got here, Luffy got very heavy handed in another thread and copped a warning, That says alot about them to me.

Sonic x 20
They both are Great fighters, but one of them has trained the longest and should become the winner.

luffyjin
thank you advent child i need some support in this forum. jin would win because of the brute force of devil jin he can blast a massive radius of land by just thinking

luffyjin
and ryus a crippled old arse

luffyjin
im sorry that i cant follow these "rules" but i still dnt see the need to bully ppl because they cant get what they want out in one post now i will edit previous posts i am a newbie correct but wow big deal you wer all once newbies and i think it is pathetic to pick on someone because of that

Hoshi
ryu is the legend of fighting games, and ryu can outpower jin easily if he is fighting serious.Jin is just a kid that doesnt know his own place

luffyjin
ryu got his ass whooped by m.bison in street fighter 2 the animated movie all i did was laugh at his patheticness jin could take bison out like a light

Sonic x 20
I wonder if Jin can handle Shin M.Bison's INCREDIBLY POWERFUL Psycho crusher in Street Fighter Alpha 3. Can Jin handle Ryu at his Max Potential. Ryu has fought alot of tough fighters and even though he loses some of his fights, he learns from them and comes back defeating them every time. Jin became complete Devil Jin by stealing Jinpachi's POWER while Ryu got his by earning it.

luffyjin
excuse me he didnt have to drain jinpachi to become ultimate that was just a bonus and devil jin hasnt lost any fights at all all of the fighting legend crap is getting old it doesent matter how old you r its how you fight

Sonic x 20
It really doesn't matter. Ryu can be old just like Gen from Street Fighter Alpha and will still be winning matches. If the fighter has alot of experinece fighting, then they will be the one victorious. All Ryu cares about is fighting and training which shows he loves to fight all the time and Ryu doesn't mind who he trains with as long as they are worthy of fighting him.

luffyjin

Sonic x 20
Yes, I did. big grin big grin

Darkstorm Zero
Luffy, Lemme ask you something (And I am askig as a friend, not as one of the people you claim to bully you)

Since Jinpachi is also in this fight, how is Jin ascending to Ultimate Devil Jin in this fight?

Question Number 2: Ryu may be old to us now, but in the games, he'd be middle aged, why do you consider him old and crippled? Hell Heihachi Is old and crippled, and even moreso is Jinpachi... What that is saying to me is that you hate Ryu and just want to see him fall...

Ryu has more experience, has fought more battles, has trained far more diligently, has fought far stronger opponents and won, And is still the original legend of fighting games. I kow you don't like the guys who support Ryu, But dude, as much as Jin is an awsome character, we know that Ryu outclasses him in every way bar realism.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by AdventChild
opps i double posted....
just sayin this to piss you off cause you pissed me off with the double post thing.....

Lets reread that shall we, he's been going on other threads starting stuff with me, but because I made him look bad, I'm the bad guy?

Sonic double posted, and I didn't say anything, he's a friend. This guy has disrespected me MULTIPLE times.

You should read more into what you judge, to be honest.

How do you have the better perception on something when you just came?

I saw you do that to AC in general discussion, I've had no real problems in this particular forums, until he started calling me "Ignoramus" and other things, even the moderator had to sort it out.

Anyways, I'm a little sick of people starting stuff with me, losing the debate or looking silly, and go off to pout about it, cry me a river.

I'm not upset with you, but I think its unfair for people to assume, and think I'd really say all double posting was bad, when you've known me longer than that.

Plus his lack of comprehension and attitude say his intelligence all the more. Or "hers".

CorderaMitchell
opps i double posted....

You aren't really pissing me off, its a difference between multiple posting with quotes, like I'm doing anyways. I don't hate jin either.

Anyway you doing this says that you are a very defensive person, so I'll just drop it.

CorderaMitchell
no one likes a kiss ass..... stick out tongue evil face

oh i triple posted, i wonder what that makes me now..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

So its okay for you to make fun of people. wink

I think I'm in love here, FEEL THE TENSION!!!

She's a smartass, so am I, its a match made in heaven. love

CorderaMitchell
im sorry that i cant follow these "rules" but i still dnt see the need to bully ppl because they cant get what they want out in one post now i will edit previous posts i am a newbie correct but wow big deal you wer all once newbies and i think it is pathetic to pick on someone because of that

I didn't pick on you at first. Sonic 20 multiple posted.

USE THE EDIT FUNCTION,jesus, why do you post 3 times in the same minute, when you could have it all at once, or edit it within 15, you should know this!

See notice the "last edited by CorderaMitchell", under this, that and run a spellcheck, it helps us understand the stuff you type.

You won't be respected in your posts, with THAT many errors, have consideration for those who must read them.

AdventChild
Lets reread that shall we, he's been going on other threads starting stuff with me, but because I made him look bad, I'm the bad guy?

Sonic double posted, and I didn't say anything, he's a friend. This guy has disrespected me MULTIPLE times.

You should read more into what you judge, to be honest.

How do you have the better perception on something when you just came?

I saw you do that to AC in general discussion, I've had no real problems in this particular forums, until he started calling me "Ignoramus" and other things, even the moderator had to sort it out.

Anyways, I'm a little sick of people starting stuff with me, losing the debate or looking silly, and go off to pout about it, cry me a river.

I'm not upset with you, but I think its unfair for people to assume, and think I'd really say all double posting was bad, when you've known me longer than that.

Plus his lack of comprehension and attitude say his intelligence all the more. Or "hers".

i apologize i just really dislike it when one guy has to argue against 3 other guys...kinda out matched....and even though realistically ryu would win because of his character design doesn't mean i'm going to go for ryu...Jin's cuter.....(as a game character) keep that in mind ok! but yea i don't have a problem with you at all, i actually think you're cool, but to insults one's mental capacity is unnessecary and uncalled for...there's no need for that.....i'm not making my self look silly...actually i am but i think you are too arguing with people about video game characters......you should rethink about who you're callin silly little boy.....

Just kidding about the lil boy thing... stick out tongue wink

CorderaMitchell
i apologize i just really dislike it when one guy has to argue against 3 other guys...kinda out matched....and even though realistically ryu would win because of his character design doesn't mean i'm going to go for ryu...Jin's cuter.....(as a game character) keep that in mind ok! but yea i don't have a problem with you at all, i actually think you're cool, but to insults one's mental capacity is unnessecary and uncalled for...there's no need for that.....i'm not making my self look silly...actually i am but i think you are too arguing with people about video game characters......you should rethink about who you're callin silly little boy.....

Just kidding about the lil boy thing... stick out tongue wink

Look, if you want to go out, let me know, you're cute and all, but you have WIERD way of showing it...

AdventChild
Look, if you want to go out, let me know, you're cute and all, but you have WIERD way of showing it... embarrasment confused huh? ...umm...ok?... you can be my KMC boyfriend! wink
that sounds weird though huh?....

CorderaMitchell
embarrasment confused huh? ...umm...ok?... you can be my KMC boyfriend! wink
that sounds weird though huh?....

Not really, are you cheating on me?

for shame!!

AdventChild
Not really, are you cheating on me?

for shame!!

yea i am sry.....with jin kazama(TKN5).... he's just......Bigger! stick out tongue j/k!

Darkstorm Zero
Well now, this is as amusing as it gets...

CorderaMitchell
yea i am sry.....with jin kazama(TKN5).... he's just......Bigger! stick out tongue j/k!

So you aren't cheating on me with jin?

Jin's fake, I'm all real baby!!!

CorderaMitchell
Well now, this is as amusing as it gets...

See, I'm not ALWAYS hurling the flamestick....

What is that in your sig?

AdventChild
it's a zoids robot! if only Jin were....*SIGH* happy love

Darkstorm Zero
See, I'm not ALWAYS hurling the flamestick....

What is that in your sig?

As Advent kindly pointed out, it's a Death Saurer from the anime called Zoids.

Darkstorm Zero
Here's a better pic of it (It's Big)

CorderaMitchell
it's a zoids robot! if only Jin were....*SIGH* happy love

this relationship isn't gong to last...

Sonic x 20
I like Jin as well, but Ryu has trained more than him. Ryu mostly knows how to win. smile smile

AdventChild
this relationship isn't gong to last...

i know... i just found out Jin had herpes.....and hepititis A.....oh well...it was too good to be true.....plus he was once gay anyway...wasn't going to work...he still hasn't gotten over Hwoarang leaving him.....

Sonic x 20
How powerful is Devil Kazuya?

CorderaMitchell
i know... i just found out Jin had herpes.....and hepititis A.....oh well...it was too good to be true.....plus he was once gay anyway...wasn't going to work...he still hasn't gotten over Hwoarang leaving him..... So we back then? Happy Dance

Sonic x 20
I think I fought against Devil Kazuya, but I forgot how powerful he was.

CorderaMitchell
You are sooo off topic.

Sonic x 20
Sorry about that.

Anyways, I feel Evil Ryu has this match one. big grin big grin

CorderaMitchell
No, we're off topic, but you are off the topic of offtopicness lol.

Sonic x 20
Oh, HA HA!!!!! laughing laughing

CorderaMitchell
wink

Sonic x 20
I didn't even realize I was offtopicness. big grin big grin

CorderaMitchell
Really, did you not see what was discussed?

Sonic x 20
Yeah, I did. smile smile

Darkstorm Zero
Hormones do strange things...

Sonic x 20
Who do you think wins this Darkstorm?

Darkstorm Zero
As I said before, Evil Ryu.

He has farmore power, and he has shown better skills.

AdventChild
I win...end out disscussion...

Sonic x 20
Evil Ryu also has the Raging Demon and Shinku Hadoken.

luffyjin
ryu has taken more drugs than bob marley thats y he has tons of weird powers and jin could wup his ass out of pure strength and etc etc

CorderaMitchell
I win...end out disscussion... end out discussion?

Darkstorm Zero
ryu has taken more drugs than bob marley thats y he has tons of weird powers and jin could wup his ass out of pure strength and etc etc

That almost sounded like you where the one who is high...

Ryu doesn't take any drugs... and he's a heck of alot stronger than Jin... I don't know whats got you riled up and making these wild stories up, but stop it...

CorderaMitchell
Ryu's on drugs now, what next, genies?

Sonic x 20
Ryu never takes drugs. If he did, he would have a hard time concentrating all the time. Ryu has more control over his Dark side than Jin. Ryu also rejected his which shows he has control over his Dark side.

Darkstorm Zero
That is correct.

Sonic x 20
Thanks. Ryu still has his Dark side, but knows how to keep it inside of him. jin's Dark side mostly takes over him.

Hit_and_Miss
Its sooo obvious that ryu takes drugs! why else would he wear a head band?? LSD under it! lol smile

On a serious note. Luffyjin do you think Jin could beat Goku???
(I wana see how down to earth he is!)

Ryu has this in the bag baby! devil genes mean nothing really when old men can trounce you....

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Its sooo obvious that ryu takes drugs! why else would he wear a head band?? LSD under it! lol smile

On a serious note. Luffyjin do you think Jin could beat Goku???
(I wana see how down to earth he is!)

Ryu has this in the bag baby! devil genes mean nothing really when old men can trounce you....

Ryu wears his head band because Ken gave it to him to remember what he said to Ryu, bandage his head, and to always stay focused. big grin big grin

luffyjin
thts right in the street fighter 2 animated movie see i do know something.btw i think jin may just be able to pull off a win against goku but he is very strong

luffyjin
btw i think jin may just be able to pull off a win against goku but he is very strong

Sonic x 20
You maybe right. As long as Goku doesn't transform any higher than 1, then Jin will have a very good chance of defeating Goku. big grin big grin

Darkstorm Zero
btw i think jin may just be able to pull off a win against goku but he is very strong

And there is your answer Hit_and_Miss

Sonic x 20
If Evil Ryu has a chance against Goku, then surely Devil Jin does.

Darkstorm Zero
*Shakes head* Normal Jin on the other hand, is utterly at Goku's mercy... Which is the actual case, since that was what the question was.

Sonic x 20
Indeed, but Devil Jin I think is a different story.

Hit_and_Miss
yup you just showed how much of a fanboy you are... Goku would wipe the floor with just about fighter. (And no thats not a cue for anyone to say... "oh superman could do him"wink

Ryu hasn't got a chance against goku either really..

I know why he has his headband! to show he could turn away from the dark kado...*sm* I was jokin about the drugs!

Jin is a no-one really, You keep starting these threads in the hope of finding some fanboys to back you up Luffy, How many Devil Jin threads have you started now???And I think jin has lost just about all of them...

Other then gettin a bit stronger, and growing wings.. What exactly does Devil Jin get in new abilites??

CorderaMitchell
yup you just showed how much of a fanboy you are... Goku would wipe the floor with just about fighter. (And no thats not a cue for anyone to say... "oh superman could do him"wink

Ryu hasn't got a chance against goku either really..

I know why he has his headband! to show he could turn away from the dark kado...*sm* I was jokin about the drugs!

Jin is a no-one really, You keep starting these threads in the hope of finding some fanboys to back you up Luffy, How many Devil Jin threads have you started now???And I think jin has lost just about all of them...

Other then gettin a bit stronger, and growing wings.. What exactly does Devil Jin get in new abilites?? See, you think I make up these fanboys...

Hit_and_Miss
Not really CM I know there's loads. but this is ridiculous. He won't stop about Jin... its getting to the point where restraining orders need to be placed for Jins safety

CorderaMitchell
God, wolverine fanboys are the worst, you need to see their posts sometimes, I'm serious, you'll lose 5% brain capacity after reading them...

Hit_and_Miss
I know, I go to the comic book vs when I need a laff. My friend got me started on this site, He was always going on about people not knowing what there talking about. Its actually quite funny when I look at his threads, "teaching" people as he calls it.

CorderaMitchell
Who's your friend?

Sonic x 20
Devil Jin doesn't have the Hadoken which is more Powerful than the laser blast, but is still a good surprise attack. big grin big grin

AdventChild
end out discussion?

TYPO!!!!!!!! eek!

Hit_and_Miss
whistle Personally I don't see Jin has really accomplished anything... There best fighter is an elderly man... Jin can't even really beat up old people... and there easy to beat up.. How is he going to fair against someone like ryu...whistle

CorderaMitchell
TYPO!!!!!!!! eek! I'll let it go... laughing

Sonic x 20
Ryu defeated his father Akuma, but he lost to Oro and still trained under him. Alex is Powerful and Fast, but I think he lost to Ryu easily. big grin big grin

CorderaMitchell
Is that father thing true?

Sonic x 20
Yes, it's true. Think about it, the only way Ryu can obtain the Dark Hadou is by training in the Dark arts, but since his dad trained in the dark arts, Ryu was able to obtain the Dark Hadou some how from his father. His little brother Shun from the Alpha Movie said that their father taught him the Dark arts and that's how Shun was able to have the Dark Hadou too. Also, Ryu and Akuma kinda has the same personality in a way. They both always where their Martial Arts uniform, they always seek a worthy fighter to face them, and they both are lone warriors.

Hit_and_Miss
If I remember correctly Shun wasn't his brother at all, just a trap set to get to Ryu. Akuma is the brother of Gouken, the master of Ryu and Ken, were students of Goutetsu. Theres nothing similar in there personalities other then they live to fight people. I doubt Akuma is ryus dad...

Sonic x 20
Well, Akuma is always looking forward to fighting Ryu, but how else could he have gotten the Dark Hadou?

Hit_and_Miss
erm.... there all trainned in the fighting style. Its not like sayain blood. Anyone could get the power of the dark hadou if you train in Ansatsuken

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Yes, it's true. Think about it, the only way Ryu can obtain the Dark Hadou is by training in the Dark arts, but since his dad trained in the dark arts, Ryu was able to obtain the Dark Hadou some how from his father. His little brother Shun from the Alpha Movie said that their father taught him the Dark arts and that's how Shun was able to have the Dark Hadou too. Also, Ryu and Akuma kinda has the same personality in a way. They both always where their Martial Arts uniform, they always seek a worthy fighter to face them, and they both are lone warriors. They don't talk much either...

CorderaMitchell
erm.... there all trainned in the fighting style. Its not like sayain blood. Anyone could get the power of the dark hadou if you train in Ansatsuken Being consumed by it is a different matter entirely though.

Ryu and Akuma are "worthy" of those powers.

Hit_and_Miss
Ryu and akuma are exactly special.. It could happen to anyone who trains in Ansatsuken then uses the killer moves taught. when ryu tried to use his trainning to boost his power is when he started to be consumed of his humanity like akuma.
Here read up on him...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akuma_%28Street_Fighter_character%29

CorderaMitchell
Ryu and akuma are exactly special.. It could happen to anyone who trains in Ansatsuken then uses the killer moves taught. when ryu tried to use his trainning to boost his power is when he started to be consumed of his humanity like akuma.
Here read up on him...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akuma_%28Street_Fighter_character%29 I posted one of those before lol, and everyone ignored it.

I see what you are saying, if I remember correctly, akuma wasn't the greatest fighter at first.

Hit_and_Miss
I seriously Doubt that there related. Just learned to fight from the same school.

Sonic x 20
Good thing Akuma can survive underwater because if he was fighting someone underwater, then he wouldn't drown. big grin big grin

Hit_and_Miss
I like sonics off topic one liners.... Hes in a world of his own most of the time I think.....

Sonic x 20
Well, I do like talking about other characters sometimes, even though they're not on the same topic. big grin big grin

badacyborg
another battle between ryu and jin...and the battle continues...and then stops with Devil Jin beatin Ryu to the cold hard ground. But between the characters on the topic at hand, i'd have to say Devil Kazuya. (p.s. Why did they have to make Devil kazuya PURPLE?!)

looldude
luffyjin, you said you are not a fanboy of jin/tekken
YET you have the name AND PROFILE pic of him.
rofl riiiiiight.

anyway, you still havent answered the guy's question about jinpachi being older than all of them but your "arguments" states that since ryu is old and "crippled" he sucks.
i see a fallacy there.

IMO, evil ryu would win, he can just hadoken everyone to keep them at bay, roll if necessarirly to avoid lazer beams, etc.

and one thing you have to notice to as i state this on the other thread, BECAUSE all 3 are pretty much "evil" and since ryu's trump card is the raging demon aka instant hell murder, it amplifies the effect and damage if his opponents are evil or bad. So if that is the case, devil kazuya will probably be the unluckiest of the 3.

shin_remy
Evil Ryu

Jin Da Lord
I have all Tekken Games 1,2,3,4,Tag Team,5 and Tekken Dark Resurrection...i have been playing tekken since first one...and i have street fighter games 2...the only stupid thing Evil Ryu does its Fire Balls and stupid glow eyes...just cuz he looks that that doesnt mean he could beat jin...hell naw...Jin its my favorite character....Devil Jin could punch strong attacks and his powers are eye beams and beam punches and combos 2...if someone here has Tekken Dark Resurrection i would like to challenge someone there...in da PSP...Evil Ryu sucks...its history hahaha

Cloud_VII
I thought this said Evil Ryu from NG...well anyways, I'm not casting a vote because this is getting pretty brutal (the fight)

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Jin Da Lord
I have all Tekken Games 1,2,3,4,Tag Team,5 and Tekken Dark Resurrection...i have been playing tekken since first one...and i have street fighter games 2...the only stupid thing Evil Ryu does its Fire Balls and stupid glow eyes...just cuz he looks that that doesnt mean he could beat jin...hell naw...Jin its my favorite character....Devil Jin could punch strong attacks and his powers are eye beams and beam punches and combos 2...if someone here has Tekken Dark Resurrection i would like to challenge someone there...in da PSP...Evil Ryu sucks...its history hahaha

Fanboy. If I have it my way it's just Ragin' Demon spammed 3 times and an easy victory.

Jin Fan
Listen even normal ryu would beat the crap out of jin, ryu can perfor ki bals, one hadouken and jin is KO you can't compre these two, becuz tekken is more realistic based and street fighter is more shounen based, but i personally find heihachi the strongest of the mishima, i mean he's the only one without devil's gene and he survives an explosion (tekken 5) so that makes him the strongest =D

Xenogears
True Devil Jin would annihilate Akuma.

Lana
Why do people bump ancient threads?

This is against the rules, so closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.