KoTOR 3 Lets talk!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hawkeye
I have beat both KoTORs 5 times each and i have waited for KoTOR3 this is like the Star Wars Trilogy I dont want it to end. So what do you peeps think of getting into it aren't you all gonna miss Star Wars movies!

Darth_Janus
There's already dozens of other threads on this subject. This is your first post/thread. A word of advice: Use the 'search' option before posting threads.

I mean, why would anyone want to discuss the same thing AGAIN in this thread when there's dozens of other ones like it elsewhere?

Darth Hawkeye
You seem to be in every post send me to where u would follow ur wise among the rest

Darth Hawkeye
and btw im a noob if u dont wana help dont but where should i get a signature

Darth_Janus
For a signature check the SIgnature Subforum. You can locate it via the little dropbox menu on this screen. Request SPECIFICALLY in the thread for requesting signatures.

If you wish to discuss KOTOR 3, I suggest scrollin down in this EU forum and finding a similar, ongoing discussion.

Clawed The Bum
omg even the noob knows what btw is what the freakin deakin is btw

Ushgarak
Use the other KOTOR threads. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.