Pyro and the Human Torch vs. Gambit & Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Happy Dance

Dark Thor
no supernova

Dark Thor
the poll should have been gambit and magneto. sorry about dat

Pointinel
no. give torch supernova, hell need it

black robb
Originally posted by Pointinel
no. give torch supernova, hell need it nice avatar Pointinel,anyway how the hell is this even a fight?

Pointinel
thanks...

yeah i know mags and remy by lightyears

Pointinel
gang-colors nice....

*cocks the nine ...with NWA in the background*

black robb
gang-colors nice....

*cocks the nine ...with NWA in the background* GANG FIGHT! *pulls out AK47*sniper

Pointinel
lol

youll get yours son... youll get yours

black robb
lol

youll get yours son... youll get yours come and see me

Pointinel
lol

you in ny?

black robb
lol

you in ny? NJ

black robb
Originally posted by Dark Thor
Happy Dance man are you sure you dont want a Thor avatar? Cuz i got one

Dark Thor
really? give it to me. to pointenoil, fien he can have supernova

black robb
really? give it to me. to pointenoil, fien he can have supernova

black robb
Originally posted by black robb
i even got a sig

black robb
really? give it to me. to pointenoil, fien he can have supernova still losin'

Onikirimaru
Pyro is kinda redundant on the team. While Torch can go supernova, he far too stupid to do it. Magneto does some stuff with Iron, his body, and possibly the magnetic field of earth while Gambit makes a home video or it to watch later.

black robb
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Pyro is kinda redundant on the team. While Torch can go supernova, he far too stupid to do it. Magneto does some stuff with Iron, his body, and possibly the magnetic field of earth while Gambit makes a home video or it to watch later. Torch has done it plenty of times so its not like he wouldnt think to do it. He could take out Gambit at least.

NoFate007
Magneto and Gambit win this. Magneto puts up some sort of awesome defense, and Gambit goes for some attacks. If Torch goes supernova, he can take out Gambit. Pyro and Torch could figure out some sort of way to like, supermanipulate the fire on Torch's body, but I think Magneto is powerful enough to make them submit no matter what.

Wynndar
Pyro is not even a factor...the Torch needs a real partner who actually contributes.

armandovalles
This is how the fight goes.
Pyro makes a 100' diameter fire wall around them so none of them can escape. Then Magneto throws a car at Pyro, killing him while Gumbo tries to hold off HT. HT, seeing Pyro die, gets really pissed off, Goes Nova, and wins, since Magneto and Gumbo cannot escape.

Dark Thor
i think pyro can take out gambit first. then its really Pyro and Human Torch vs. Magneto

Onikirimaru
Magneto laughs at supernova, laughs from his mountain!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.