Jar Jar Is Good !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

master harmax
I've been up for more than 24 hours without sleep ... and I've been up whole night working out some songs for today mornings rehearsals, so my brains zoning a bit ... it 8:45 am right now, and I've just heard a piece of music, which has moved me to say :

CONFOUND THE MISBEGOTTEN WORLD !! I LOVE JAR JAR BINKS !! HE'S THE GOOD GUY !!

He never fails to lighten my spirits even when I'm badly depressed. I know why so many people hate him -- it's because the world and the people that populate it have grown cynical and seemed to have accepted with resignation that everythings screwed and shall stay that way ... so people are unable to become children again, even if its only to enjoy a two hour fantasy movie ... and so Jar Jar is hated.

But don't worry Jar Jar - don't you be down hearted !! Even if the whole world hates you, theres this one guy who loves you and thinks you are a really cool dude ! Thats me !

peluffo
Man... you really ARE.
big grin big grin stick out tongue

J/K wink I love JarJar too.

Dejio
Ther's two people who love Jar Jar Binks!...
...You and George Lucas.

queeq
But Jar Jar IS good in AOTC..... because he's hardly in it. big grin

And JarJar helps Palpy in the saddle, so that makes him officially a baddie. Be it that he doesn't realise it himself.

Captain REX
Poor, unwitting Gungan. Little does he know that he's the bad guy. "Oke-day guys. Let's go find the...bad guy?! Whatta yousa doin? HELP!!!" *Obi-Wan drowns him*

jedi212guy
I wonder if/how Jar-Jar will die in Episode III.

Captain REX
Darth Tyrannus says he's annoying and throws him around the room and then shocks him to death. wink

This content is not a spoiler or true. big grin

master harmax
Don't listen to these philistines Jar Jar !! Like I said, the problem with this world today is an overabundance of cynicism. I wish there was a lot more of you in Episode 2.

Dexx
ok...i don't LOVE jar jar. I just like'im...my feelings tell me he'll play an important part on what's to come. oh...just for the record..i wouldn't mind it too much if he'd fall into one of those endless gaps maul falled

master harmax
I would ! sad

sarlacc
i would think that GL will want to leave people with a good taste in thier mouth about jar jar after ep iii. he will probably have a simillar small but essential role. like sacrificing him self or some how helping the safety of the twins. something short sweet and noble so its kind of an "in your face" to all the jar jar haters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.