Phoenix v Set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
A lot of people say a lot about Phoenix, I have asked for proof but none has been forthcomingbig grin Maestro showed me this What If I was unaware of where Set beats Phoenix,

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/earthset.htm

At least one member of the forum will accuse me of trolling and or baiting thembig grin Probably accuse me of being deranged, but I want proof not fan-boy supposition etc, that Phoenix can even beat an Egyptian snake godbig grin

GalacticStorm
If you actually read the issue you will know that Sey drained Rachel of the shard of Jean Greys essence that she posesses, the part that is carved from Jean Greys soul as was revealed in Excalibur 64.

Rachel is not a direct incarnation of Phoenix she is a host for Jeans essence:

whirlysplat
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
If you actually read the issue you will know that Sey drained Rachel of the shard of Jean Greys essence that she posesses, the part that is carved from Jean Greys soul as was revealed in Excalibur 64.

Rachel is not a direct incarnation of Phoenix she is a host for Jeans essence:
So Phoenix lost then roll eyes (sarcastic)

whirlysplat
Originally posted by whirlysplat
So Phoenix lost then roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fishy Fishybig grin

Onikirimaru
I ask you this. Can set turn into a car? Galactus cant turn into a car, and look what Pheonix did to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.