Grown up Batman beyond, Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gotham Girl
Grown up means like in the last ep of JLu witch means, he has experience.

black robb
That would be pretty even,but Spidey would still be smarter,stronger,and faster

Gotham Girl
Ok now i know you aint serious

Gotham Girl
Batman Beyond Can magnetise his feet toi stick on stuff. He has rocket jets on his shoes, and gliders on his hands,, to make him fly. His suit protects him from a certain amount of damage, so he doesnt get hurt that easy. His suit also makes him stronger than he is suppose to be. Grown up its even stronger and his weapons are much faster.

black robb
Originally posted by Gotham Girl
Batman Beyond Can magnetise his feet toi stick on stuff. He has rocket jets on his shoes, and gliders on his hands,, to make him fly. His suit protects him from a certain amount of damage, so he doesnt get hurt that easy. His suit also makes him stronger than he is suppose to be. Grown up its even stronger and his weapons are much faster. Still smarter. Still stronger.

jrodslam
Also....Batman beyond has Bruce in the batcave guiding and advising him via headset communication.

Gotham Girl
Yeah Bruce is guiding him and terry aint dumb. You cant say still smarter still faster because yes spidey beat people like that in marvel comics. So Batman could aswell

Batman Wins
Give me time to think

jinzin
i need to see what a grown up batman beyond can actually do before I make an assessment of the fight...otherwise I'm just debating here with empty theories and nothin to back em up....

jacobo0o
um.... will batman beyond be able to take more than one punch??
cause spidermans punch is pretty strong for no super power heros

jinzin
batman beyond's suit stood up to a super strong and involnerable guy before so I don't see why not...

Batman Wins
Regular Batman takes his punches, and this is without the suit

Onikirimaru
How much stronger is grown up batman compared to his current cartoon self?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
How much stronger is grown up batman compared to his current cartoon self?
There's absolutely no guage. The only fight he had was showing up and punching one guy a bunch of times. I forgot who though.

Bludhaven Boy
I really can't be sure. Invis won't help cuz of spidey sense, and the suit makes terry about even stat wise. I'll go with Terry, because of Bruce's help, even though this is the guy that had trouble the incredibly lame, mega stupid, totally f****d up, Tim Drake Joker thing (MAN, I HATED THAT MOVIE...just makes me glad beyond is NOT what happens). Anyway, Terry by a hair, even though it looked like the Joker could outfight the young version.

Blair Wind
Ive always said that BB has all the gadgets to beat ALOT of the superheroes nowadays, but that he doesnt have the experiance to beat people like Cap, or Spidy....but if your giving him experiance and an older look, take this into account...he is for lack of a better word a "clone" of Bruce (that cadmus lady changed his real rathers genes) so he has all the body features of Bruce, and his suit his at least on par with Spidy, in terms of durability and strengh, not sure about speed tho, (how fast he can actually move in a fight...) Idk i still have to think about it, but for now Ima say BB wins with gadgets.....like all the Batman family members....

EsteemedLeader
they have some similar enemies, for all its worth:
spellbinder = mysterio
stalker = kraven
new bane = rhino

Swanky-Tuna
How do you guys even know Bruce still guides adult Terry? Wouldn't he be big enough to take off the training wheels by then?

Blair Wind
Justice League Unlimited, the last show has BB and Bruce still helping....like batman and oracle of now...

black robb
Y'know its impossible to debate this since grown up Batman Beyond was only in one episode and we dont really know how much of a better fighter and thinker he is or whether or not he upgraded the suit. Everyone is basically bullsh*ting without any examples of how good he is.

EsteemedLeader
we'll bull**** all we want. you go away if you dont like it mad

black robb
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
we'll bull**** all we want. you go away if you dont like it mad calm down i wasnt dissing anybody im just saying its hard to debate if we barely know anything about the grownup Terry

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Justice League Unlimited, the last show has BB and Bruce still helping....like batman and oracle of now...
I don't recall any help during the 4 second Batman fight scene.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by black robb
calm down i wasnt dissing anybody im just saying its hard to debate if we barely know anything about the grownup Terry

oh,......woops embarrasment

black robb
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
oh,......woops embarrasment its allright newbie

EsteemedLeader
newbie....... that hurt sad

EsteemedLeader
why would you say something so mean? WHY?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't recall any help during the 4 second Batman fight scene.

thats true, it was more of an assumption..but that could be cuz at the time he was mad at bruce.....idk its all speculation

EsteemedLeader
beyond has some mad-awesome batarangs that could easily slice through spideys webbing

jesserw21
how would bruce have been with tha suit in his prime?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Gotham Girl
Ok now i know you aint serious

So then you admit that you just made this thread so Spiderman would lose?

Smooth.

I honestly think Spiderman would still take it. He's much wiser, probably still a bit stronger, a much better thinker on his feet, and is one of the most resourceful comic heroes there are.

Spidey wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.