zOMG! Star Was revelation!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
Darth Vader sucks!

Nai Fohl
Well...do you have some news ?

Clawed The Bum
if i agrue with you i will lose ( notice the nifty sig quote)

Darth_Janus
Oh news... Hm. Let's see...

Freedan Nadd was touchy about his surname thanks to his fellow jedi at the academy.

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Darth Vader sucks!

OMG!

This news has changed my life drastically!

What will I do? What will I wear?

I have to do something to show how much Darth Vader sucks! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth_Janus
Spread the word, my child.

Clawed The Bum
no vadar owns but i won't argue

The Ones
ye bride of gangas, vader in my flannel shall share the same expireince that you bring out when you wake up me irish crack pot

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
no vadar owns but i won't argue

I can tell you what Vader doesn't own.... His arms or his legs.

Go home, son.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by LordSorgo
I can tell you what Vader doesn't own.... His arms or his legs.

Go home, son.

lmao

Great Vengeance
Vader still owns, you people that think otherwise follow the low path but you will see truth one day.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Vader still owns, you people that think otherwise follow the low path but you will see truth one day.

How come your username isn't "Great Philosopher"?

Darth_Janus
Here's your sign, Great Venge-ass:

Great Vengeance
How come your username isn't "Great Philosopher"?

Dunno

Great Vengeance
Here's your sign, Great Venge-ass:

I dont really care what somebody thinks of me on a star wars forum.

Darth_Janus
Good. Means I can do this and you won't post every time.

Wait, that'll never happen.

Great Vengeance
Good. Means I can do this and you won't post every time.

Wait, that'll never happen.

Just keep on living in your own world pretending you know everything and leave me out of it, I dont care one way or the other whether you choose to pointlessly insult me because your unsatisfied with yourself but it is very unneccessary and makes me think less of you, I used to actually respect your opinion on alot of things.

Darth_Glentract
crap. i think you have a problem. its a crap problem. you know, if you get a lot of it stuck in you, it can be really painful. you should see a doctor.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
crap. i think you have a problem. its a crap problem. you know, if you get a lot of it stuck in you, it can be really painful. you should see a doctor.

I think you need to go back to the hole you were in during your bannage.

Darth_Glentract
were you the one i posted that picture for? And it's kindove ironic really. I spent the entire time in Mexico while I was banned. Funny actually.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
were you the one i posted that picture for? And it's kindove ironic really. I spent the entire time in Mexico while I was banned. Funny actually.

No I wasnt, I have no idea what you did but by all means do it again. BTW which part of mexico did you visit?

Darth_Glentract
I was on a mission trip to Tecate. building houses.

InsaneNoodlyGuy
I totally love vader, but that's not why Im here. I'm here because the gauntlet of putting up pictures his been thrown, and now I have the excuse to do this.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by InsaneNoodlyGuy
I totally love vader, but that's not why Im here. I'm here because the gauntlet of putting up pictures his been thrown, and now I have the excuse to do this.

You being born is my excuse to lay the smackdown on your silly arse.

Captain REX
You're kinda pushing it, Janus... erm

Darth_Janus
Pushing what?

Captain REX
Well, this thread is kinda pointless. erm

Darth_Janus
You say that like it's the exception.

Captain REX
No need to fall to the level of idiots, Janus. stick out tongue

Tulak Hord
We all fall to the Idiot Side sometime.

Darth_Janus
I'm a long way from that level. But hey, stupid threads are a trend. What can I say?

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Captain REX
You're kinda pushing it, Janus... erm

Why is it everyone is pushing it with you, Rex?

Tangible God
No need to fall to the level of idiots, Janus. stick out tongue I still say your Avatar looks a Lego figure.

Captain REX
Why is it everyone is pushing it with you, Rex?

Why do you bother asking?

Stupid threads are not a trend, they are an eyesore.

And I still say that it doesn't, Tangible. It looks like an altered promo shot of Sidious that I made into my avatar. stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
Rex, when the time comes when you are absolutely compelled to read and comment on a topic that you feel is stupid, it is time to exercise your right to decide not to do so.

In other words, this forum isn't here for any one person's enjoyment, and eyesores are subjective to the extreme. I could say as easily yours or someone else's signature, typing posts, etc. are eyesores. If you feel the thread is dumb and you absolutely have to say something about it, make sure you comment on each and every dumb thread available...

Unless you haven't already done that?

darth-yoda
hey i agree vader sucks he did **** all but janus can i just ask hy did you make this thread just wonderin

Darth_Janus
Cuz I could.

Clawed The Bum
No need to fall to the level of idiots, Janus. stick out tongue

reading my quote, are you not?

secound of all can you tell me why you got banned i find things like this interesting since i get banned for many things( not on KMC) like which thread was it and which picture?

third of all Great Vengence you think like me we have a lot alike. preddy much everybody here hates me and such.

fourth i heard that janus was like a god on these threads and always has funny pics and cool detailed stories. but when i talked to him i relized he is an ass.

Darth_Glentract
are you asking Janus if he ever got banned for a picture?

Darth_Janus
I've never been banned. I wonder why. I think they're compiling evidence so they can just send a bomb to my house.

And I'm not an ass, I'm just blunt and spare the whip for no one.

Tangible God
reading my quote, are you not?

secound of all can you tell me why you got banned i find things like this interesting since i get banned for many things( not on KMC) like which thread was it and which picture?

third of all Great Vengence you think like me we have a lot alike. preddy much everybody here hates me and such.

fourth i heard that janus was like a god on these threads and always has funny pics and cool detailed stories. but when i talked to him i relized he is an ass. I...I'm sorry, but I've seen you misspell "second" too many times, please take out the U.

And for the love of God, you spell pretty with T's.

Darth_Janus
Rex, when the time comes when you are absolutely compelled to read and comment on a topic that you feel is stupid, it is time to exercise your right to decide not to do so.

In other words, this forum isn't here for any one person's enjoyment, and eyesores are subjective to the extreme. I could say as easily yours or someone else's signature, typing posts, etc. are eyesores. If you feel the thread is dumb and you absolutely have to say something about it, make sure you comment on each and every dumb thread available...

Unless you haven't already done that?

This post kinda makes less sense now that I know rex is a mod. Oops.

Great Vengeance
Janus, you need to keep your "bluntness" to yourself unless it is really needed, else you are what people call an "ass".

Clawed, everyone here doesnt hate you and even if they did its a star wars forum, just picture everyone like that nerd at your school.

Darth_Janus
Vengeance, for the last time... stfu.

Great Vengeance
Vengeance, for the last time... stfu.

What you dont like my humor?

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
What you dont like my humor?

I think he does not like your attempt to act wise and knowlageble through the use of flowery words...

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by darthrevan89
I think he does not like your attempt to act wise and knowlageble through the use of flowery words...

Im civilized, would you prefer If I talked like eminem?

Darth_Janus
Who said I hated your humor? I was jesting in turn.

Great Vengeance
Who said I hated your humor? I was jesting in turn.

Yes I know roll eyes (sarcastic)

InsaneNoodlyGuy
I forgot all about this thread for a day.

Darth_Janus
Using my own pics? How low...

InsaneNoodlyGuy
Using my own pics? How low...
Your pics? YOUR pics? Do you know how may places have that picture? You do not have exclusive rights my friend. And for the record, I got it off Something Awful.

Darth_Janus
You did, eh? Is that why it doesn't have the www.somethingawful.com logo on it?

InsaneNoodlyGuy
You did, eh? Is that why it doesn't have the www.somethingawful.com logo on it?

Off the forums. They use these pictures with more frequency then they are used here. It's the goldmine and phriday stuff that gets the logo, not just stuff that pops up on their boards.

Darth_Janus
Makes sense...

Darth Hawkeye
If you ask me darth Vader used the strong lighsaber form and IT SUCKS darth vader was ruined when he was stupid enough to get burned by Obi-Wan Kenobi DARTH VADER CAN LIK MY BALLZ

Darth Plagues
Darth Vader sucks!

1) Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith was the scourge of the Jedi, a master of the dark side of the Force.

2) Darth Vader was a merciless killer.

3) He brought about the extinction of the Jedi, personally slaying or crippling such notable knights as Halagad Ventor and Empatojayos Brand.

4) Still possessing Anakin Skywalker's amazing piloting and engineering skills, Vader oversaw the initial designs for the Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Advanced starfighter.

5) Vader found himself in a complex game of strategy against the scheming criminal mastermind, Prince Xizor. Vader discovered Xizor's plot, and killed him in an assault high over Coruscant.

(Source: Star Wars.com)

Though there is nothing on Darth Revan in the Star Wars. com databank. Shows how much he's cared for.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
1) Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith was the scourge of the Jedi, a master of the dark side of the Force.

2) Darth Vader was a merciless killer.

3) He brought about the extinction of the Jedi, personally slaying or crippling such notable knights as Halagad Ventor and Empatojayos Brand.

4) Still possessing Anakin Skywalker's amazing piloting and engineering skills, Vader oversaw the initial designs for the Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Advanced starfighter.

5) Vader found himself in a complex game of strategy against the scheming criminal mastermind, Prince Xizor. Vader discovered Xizor's plot, and killed him in an assault high over Coruscant.

(Source: Star Wars.com)

1. Wow! he killed all those younglings...what a scourge.

2. Ooh! He was merciless killer! Wow that makes him great! I guess Maul and all the rest are great too then since there all merciless killers.

3. He killed a few Jedi...your point?

4. So what? He was great pilot and engineer...big deal.

5. The only good point you made.

What does, Revan not being in the SW databank have to do with anything?

Clawed The Bum
man i called janus an ass and he started making fun of somebody else. man everybody loves me!i!i!i! i love you all too. yes

ps secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound

Tangible God
man i called janus an ass and he started making fun of somebody else. man everybody loves me!i!i!i! i love you all too. yes

ps secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound secound AAAHHHHH! I'm gonna strangle you Bum! And when I'm done you can f*uck off, f*cka f*ck off!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.