Anti Thread --- (R/H) "Because it'd be downright wrong."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkC
By request from the Aurors(H/Hr) thread, I have created a R/H anti thread. Why? Because they don't exactly belong together. Hermione's mature, while Ron can be very immature at times. And the have little petty fights too much.
While Harry's a lot more mature, has strength of character. Hermione is definitely more of a match for him.

NOTE: This thread is for Anti R/H only. Please do not come in here to defend them, as it is against the Forum rules.

Saberstylemasta
They do say opposites attract.

Hermione202
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
They do say opposites attract.

Like the first post said , Don't come here to support them.

NightCrawler341
Okay, as most of you should know, I'm not a full R/Hr so yea.... I agree, Ron is too immature and Hermione doesn't deserve him (This thread isn't for supporting H/Hr so don't get ideas I've switched to that). I think Ron should be with someone like Luna. Both strange. As for Hermione.... Lets not go there.

KKdave
Excellent thread! Thanks Dark! I absolutely agree that Ron and hermione are just plain wrong together. It's not realistic at all, and nothing against Ron, but he is so below hermione in maturity and talent that it's ridiculous to think that she would ever find anything attractive about Ron.

NightCrawler341
So true.

LiveAndLetDie
I don`t like them together at all. Unfortunatly, I think it`s quite obvious that they`ll get together. Craaaap sad

NightCrawler341
Yep.

alma negra
anti-r/hr thread? YAY!!! okay i wholeheartedly agree that ron is too immature for hermione. ron would look cute with luna or someone else. hermione needs someone serious and mature.

DarkC
Ron = immature
Luna = weird

Immature and weird make a good couple. stick out tongue

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by alma negra
anti-r/hr thread? YAY!!! okay i wholeheartedly agree that ron is too immature for hermione. ron would look cute with luna or someone else. hermione needs someone serious and mature. You wanna know something funny, I always use to think it would be Hermione/Neville.

DarkC
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
You wanna know something funny, I always use to think it would be Hermione/Neville.
hysterical2

NightCrawler341
Told you it was funny.

alma negra
You wanna know something funny, I always use to think it would be Hermione/Neville.

laughing LMAO!!! why did you ever think that?

DarkC
I'd probably say book 1 or 3 did it.

RoguePw25
Great thread title and excellent first post DarkC! Yes, Ron is immature, unworthy of Hermione. These 2 are annoying. I "might" can see why Ron would like Hermione, but Hermione liking Ron? No, I don't see that happening.

NightCrawler341
laughing LMAO!!! why did you ever think that? Originally posted by alma negra
laughing LMAO!!! why did you ever think that? They were always together, Hermione was always helping him, he was always grateful. I thought it was cute.

Hermione202

Have to admit , don't agree on that one . Hermione is just his friend . Neville could like hermione but..................Hermione Definetly does not like Neville .

KKdave

Haha Awe.... poor Neville. I thought the couples should have worked out like this:
Harry and Hermione
Ron and Luna
Ginny and Neville

To me that would have been perfect... but obviously jkr doesn't agree with me. Too bad. We should all like write our own version of HBP, like what should have happened, because in my mind so many things that went on in that book were messed up.

DarkC
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Great thread title and excellent first post DarkC! Yes, Ron is immature, unworthy of Hermione. These 2 are annoying. I "might" can see why Ron would like Hermione, but Hermione liking Ron? No, I don't see that happening.
Thank you, Sir Rogue. stick out tongue

alma negra
Originally posted by KKdave
Haha Awe.... poor Neville. I thought the couples should have worked out like this:
Harry and Hermione
Ron and Luna
Ginny and Neville

To me that would have been perfect... but obviously jkr doesn't agree with me. Too bad. We should all like write our own version of HBP, like what should have happened, because in my mind so many things that went on in that book were messed up.

yea those are cute couples. i thought r/l could've worked out. i thought she sort of had a thing for him. g/n could've worked out too, but i'm not so sure.

NightCrawler341
yea those are cute couples. i thought r/l could've worked out. i thought she sort of had a thing for him. g/n could've worked out too, but i'm not so sure. Ginny/Neville wouldn't work because Ginny would always be thinking of Harry. Remember, she never really stopped liking him.

Hermione202
hhhmmmm........
ok

Hermione says too Ron :

misslilsweetie
lol no comment..

HimoKun
Originally posted by DarkC
By request from the Aurors(H/Hr) thread, I have created a R/H anti thread. Why? Because they don't exactly belong together. Hermione's mature, while Ron can be very immature at times. And the have little petty fights too much.
While Harry's a lot more mature, has strength of character. Hermione is definitely more of a match for him.

NOTE: This thread is for Anti R/H only. Please do not come in here to defend them, as it is against the Forum rules.

Hermoine is going with Someone with a intellect and Ron's going to get someone like Luna.

DarkC
Ditto. happy

alma negra
of course.

NightCrawler341
Hermione might just end up alone at this rate.

Hermione202
End up alone ? without Harry ? Or......(i don't agree to this one) Ron ?

Saberstylemasta
Yep all alone. Nobody to talk to as she spends endless nights looking for something in life other than a good job, like love, and yet, she doesn't seek it in either of her two greatest friends. She's smart, but even the cleverest cannot realize they loved their best friend after all these years.

(Wow, I did something that is neither bent towards Harry or Ron)

Hermione202
Okk.............

NightCrawler341
Yep all alone. Nobody to talk to as she spends endless nights looking for something in life other than a good job, like love, and yet, she doesn't seek it in either of her two greatest friends. She's smart, but even the cleverest cannot realize they loved their best friend after all these years.

(Wow, I did something that is neither bent towards Harry or Ron) Congrads. Anways, Yea, alone. ALONE! A-L-O-N-E! I'm not backing up R/Hr, no worries, I still want Luna/Ron (sorry saber) but since this isn't a H/Hr thread I don't have to support it! YES! I WIN! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhAHAHAHA!

Hermione202
got to go . be on at 12:00

Saberstylemasta
Hermionie should be alone. Harry should get Ron, and Ginny should die!!! That way, every Ship on this site fails!!! Bwhahahaha!

NightCrawler341
GENIUS! Ce't Ginny dying. She my fav char.

Saberstylemasta
GENIUS! Ce't Ginny dying. She my fav char.

I also made another invention Look at it. It's a little black book, and you put Women's phone numbers in it...BRILLIANT!

NightCrawler341
Sorry, already made it.

Saberstylemasta
No, It's a joke, those people in the Guiness commericials?

NightCrawler341
Yea.... lets get back on subject. No R/HR!

Saberstylemasta
Yes, Ron and Hermionie should die and BURN IN HELL!!!!

NightCrawler341
Wait.... your a R/Hr supporter..... I'm lost.

Saberstylemasta
I am a R/hr and an H/G supporter, but I think it'd be better if you kill off Hermionie so people would stop yelling about harry and Hermionie.

hermione7
im joining

NightCrawler341
Join away.

Saberstylemasta
Gah Hermionie Harry and Ron must die...

And Hermionie goes to heaven to Ron and harry don't fight over her in Hell...That way, ALL SHIPS ARE ABOLISHED!

NightCrawler341
I just say we should destroy everyone and send them all to a oblivion! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No ships allowed there!

DarkC
no expression

alma negra
ummmm..........ok. i had no idea you guys could be so evil. no, i'm just kidding. anyways, i could definitely see hermione end up alone.

Saberstylemasta
Yes, I do believe she should.

Harry'l be all like, "I want hermionie
and Ron'll be like, "No I want her."

and while that happenes, Hermionie gets a "safe house thing" with herself as the secret keeper, and gets a spell so she can't talk to anyone. That way, HGermionie dies lonely, silently crying herself to sleep each night. So dramtic, yet so fun.

alma negra
NOOOO!!!!!! hermione CANT die!!! she's very important not to mention that she's my fav. character. plus rowling said herself that harry needs hermione badly.

Saberstylemasta
NOOOO!!!!!! hermione CANT die!!! she's very important not to mention that she's my fav. character. plus rowling said herself that harry needs hermione badly.

I ment she'd die when she's like, 72, not at age, 17.

and what do you mean by "Needs Hermione Badly?" and if it is love relationshipwise, link me.

alma negra
ok. so she'll die when she's so ancient that she can't even get up. i dunno what rowling meant by that(i always thought it was relationship wise) but it's on an interview. i cant remember where but i'll try to find it.

Saberstylemasta
ok. so she'll die when she's so ancient that she can't even get up. i dunno what rowling meant by that(i always thought it was relationship wise) but it's on an interview. i cant remember where but i'll try to find it.

Knowing of corse, that after school she's locked alone in an empty house, unable to talk to even herself, dying at an age so ancient, she had died throughly on the inside at the age of 20.

And If it is "love" relationship wise, JRK has abolished Harry and Hermione getting together. Compleatly. So that's either a fake, or she's talkin' about their friendship.

(that comment breaks no rules, seeing as it doesn't nessesairly lead towards R/Hr

Hermione202
This thread is getting out of hand !

DarkC
Gee I wonder why.

Saberstylemasta
Gee I wonder why.

alma negra
i hope that r/hr don't end up together in thr 7th book.

Saberstylemasta
i hope that r/hr don't end up together in thr 7th book.

I hope you use proper grammar and spelling in the future.

Hermione202
I hope you use proper grammar and spelling in the future.
I hope you stop bashing members . Hopefully Night will be on your neck about this .

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by Hermione202
I hope you stop bashing members . Hopefully Night will be on your neck about this .

I'm just gettin' a headache from all these pointless posts, from so, so many people.

Hermione202
I'm just gettin' a headache from all these pointless posts, from so, so many people.

including yourself

Saberstylemasta
including yourself

That's only whun I'm P.U.I. (posting under the influence)

alma negra
gosh i'm sorry! i guess i was sorta trying to get back on topic somehow.

Hermione202
gosh i'm sorry! i guess i was sorta trying to get back on topic somehow.

don't feel guilty .

Saberstylemasta
don't feel guilty .

Yea, don't feel guilty for my lack of sleep causing me to become as annoying as TS.

But please, If you wish to get back on Topic, use decent grammar and spelling skills.

Thanks,
Saberstyle (masta)

alma negra
ok. now how do we get back on topic? do we discuss quotes against r/hr or do we do something else?

Saberstylemasta
I myself believe that Hermione should not get together with Ron Weasly. As a matter of fact, I don't believe she should get together with anybody.

She should never have another boyfriend.

How sad.

HimoKun
GO BACK TO KRUM!!!

DarkC
Originally posted by HimoKun
GO BACK TO KRUM!!!
Ouch. stick out tongue And coming from a married man too.

HimoKun
Stop using that on me. I know I'm married, but that doesn't mean I can't act immature or loose.

KKdave
I would much rather see Hermione alone then with Ron. She should either be with Harry or no one.

Saberstylemasta
I don't agree with that.

Though I do think Ron is a bit to (immature, stupid, obnoxious, etc.) for Hermionie, I don't think she should ever...EVER... Be with Harry like that. Details which I have posted on this site I don't feel like repeating now explain this.

And Besides, Harry and Ginny are together big grin

DarkC
Originally posted by HimoKun
Stop using that on me. I know I'm married, but that doesn't mean I can't act immature or loose.
Shhhhhhhh!
I would much rather see Hermione alone then with Ron. She should either be with Harry or no one.
Ron'd only hurt her in the end.

Hermione202
Agreed

Saberstylemasta
Shhhhhhhh!

Ron'd only hurt her in the end.

Aucutally I think It's the other way around. I have a feeling that Hermione can be A HUGE B*TCH!

KKdave
And Besides, Harry and Ginny are together big grin

well harry did break it off at the end of book 6... and it was kind of understood that ron and hermione were going to follow him wherever he went in book 7; not ginny.

NightCrawler341
I hope you stop bashing members . Hopefully Night will be on your neck about this . I will this weekend. I'm being lazy during the week.

NightCrawler341
well harry did break it off at the end of book 6... and it was kind of understood that ron and hermione were going to follow him wherever he went in book 7; not ginny. KKdave, I know we are friends, but DIE FOR SAYING THAT! I am tired of repeating myself! She WILL tag along, and stay on subject before I rip your damn head off! (thats the protein shake talking!)

Saberstylemasta
KKdave, I know we are friends, but DIE FOR SAYING THAT! I am tired of repeating myself! She WILL tag along, and stay on subject before I rip your damn head off! (thats the protein shake talking!)

And my member bashing was the lack of sleep talkin'.

And if you spaz out on me again, I'll just do the same as last time...Laugh.

And Ron doesn't deserve Hermionie, though I do admit he's probablly gonna get her.

NightCrawler341
And my member bashing was the lack of sleep talkin'.

And if you spaz out on me again, I'll just do the same as last time...Laugh.

And Ron doesn't deserve Hermionie, though I do admit he's probablly gonna get her. Protein shake taste nasty so I'm pretty much bitchy at the moment for having to drink it. Sorry KKdave.

KKdave
Geeze... a death wish is pretty harsh, don't you think? I'm just saying, they're still the trio, and yeah ginny will probably try to butt in, but those 3 (i think) are still the most important. But yeah, back on topic, ron doesn't deserve hermione, flat out.

Coonskin 13
R/Hr 4ever
H/G 4ever
SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermione202
Originally posted by Coonskin 13
R/Hr 4ever
H/G 4ever

I can't but, Just read the damn rules !

KKdave

Believe me, i'm trying my best. bash

Hermione202
Believe me, i'm trying my best. bash

I'm supporting you .

spam_laser

DarkC
R/Hr 4ever
H/G 4ever
Done.

Coonskin 13
Ill support you too: frusty
Now....
H/G 4 EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and you can't stop me because this is anti R/H not anti H/G (even though your all H/Hrers!!!!!!!!) laughing laughing laughing

Syren
laughing out loud Idiot...

Coonskin 13
Hey I didn't brake any rules.

Hermione202
Ill support you too: frusty
Now....
and you can't stop me because this is anti R/H not anti H/G (even though your all H/Hrers!!!!!!!!) laughing laughing laughing

Post this in the H/G thread , not the Anti R/H ! I should start an Anti H/G thread..............

Coonskin 13
Then i would just go in there and say..........
Oh wait I can't say it here, but you know what i meanwink3

Hermione202
I just need my reasons to start an anti H/G thread.................

Syren
I'm all for Harry and Ginny, and Ron and Hermione yes

Creshosk
Originally posted by Syren
I'm all for Harry and Ginny, and Ron and Hermione yes This is an anti thread.

DarkC
Let her go this time.

Syren
Originally posted by Creshosk
This is an anti thread.

ninja I'm so sorry... I just read the title again. I'm not one to shout my mouth off in the wrong places just to be heard, plenty of people listen to me so why would I provoke arguments? sad

Creshosk
Let her go this time. I don't report people for little mistakes. I just figured she might have missed it was all.

Syren
big grin *wipes sweat from forehead* confused

riku harada
yes down with the Ron and Hermy relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ginny and harry is way too cliche! best friend's sister? stupid. i'm for a Hermy and Harry relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Phantom
Down with Ron and Hermy, up with Harry and Ginny and Ron and Luna! Hermy and Harry too cliched!

Coonskin 13
Really. H/Hr is WAY more cliched than H/G.

Pielover666
Originally posted by riku harada
yes down with the Ron and Hermy relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ginny and harry is way too cliche! best friend's sister? stupid. i'm for a Hermy and Harry relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aucutally I know some people who've married their best friends sister.

The Phantom
Really. H/Hr is WAY more cliched than H/G. One, this is the wrong place to discuss this. Two, the hero always getting with the lead lead female is way too cliched, more than the hero getting with the friends sister (I would actually like a you to name two things that are like H/G).

Pielover666
Originally posted by The Phantom
One, this is the wrong place to discuss this. Two, the hero always getting with the lead lead female is way too cliched, more than the hero getting with the friends sister (I would actually like a you to name two things that are like H/G).
Lotr: The Third Age

The Main hero doesn't get the main original elf female, but the later introduced human.

The Phantom
I meant as the Hero going for the best friends sister!

Hermione202
I thought you were H/G night.......

DarkC
Originally posted by The Phantom
I meant as the Hero going for the best friends sister!
laughing out loud The way you say it, it just sounds plain wrong.

The Phantom
laughing out loud The way you say it, it just sounds plain wrong. Yea... I shouldn't have said it like that......

Coonskin 13
Actually H/Hr is cliched in 2 ways
1. probably the most cliched in lit, the hero getting the lead girl,
2. probably the second most cliched the caracter getting with one of his best friends

DarkC
Actually H/Hr is cliched in 2 ways
1. probably the most cliched in lit, the hero getting the lead girl,
2. probably the second most cliched the caracter getting with one of his best friends
w00t

Pielover666
I thought you were H/G night.......
You can be H/G and still say "Forget R/H"

Hermione202
Why does he want examples of the hero getting the best friends sister then ? If hes H/G he shouldn't want examples of that , should he ?

Coonskin 13
Someone said it was cliched. I think he/she is asking for examples to prove that they cant give him/her any which would mean H/G wasn't cliched.

The Phantom
Someone said it was cliched. I think he/she is asking for examples to prove that they cant give him/her any which would mean H/G wasn't cliched. Guy, one, and two, thanks fer explaining.

Originally posted by Pielover666
You can be H/G and still say "Forget R/H" Took the words out of my mouth.

Creshosk
So is this the anti Ron and Harry 'ship thread?

Sign me up as I'd like to blow that ship out of the water. . .

What you mean it's anti Ron and Hermione?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Smilemotie/ninja.gif Ninja vanish! ninja

*poof*

The Phantom
Who said Ron and Harry? Someone messed up on the name.... it was suppost to Anti Thread--- (R/HR) "Because it'd be downright wrong"

a1hsauce
I seriously wanted Harry to have hooked up with Hermione... nothin against Ron...but Harry just had that better relationship with Hermione...she was always so comfortable around him and was able to open up to him.

daeri
Hermione is much more comfortable around Ron then Harry.. with Harry she's just friends, with Ron much more, they just don't see it yet..

a1hsauce
youve got to be kidding me.. Ron is such a flounce.... when shes with Harry, she seems so much more real

daeri
No, when she's with Harry it's kinda stupid, cause JK build their relationship since like EVER, ever since book 3 you could see there was something growing between Hermione and Ron, in movie 3 they even hold hands..

TheSun
Lol, it still amazes me that some people really thought Harry and Hermione would get together, hahahaha.

DarkC
Originally posted by TheSun
Lol, it still amazes me that some people really thought Harry and Hermione would get together, hahahaha.
Once again. Shut up.

Hermione202
Once again. Shut up.

What he said .

a1hsauce
Originally posted by daeri
No, when she's with Harry it's kinda stupid, cause JK build their relationship since like EVER, ever since book 3 you could see there was something growing between Hermione and Ron, in movie 3 they even hold hands..
ahh see theres a common mistake there... the movie always jacks up how the story really goes in the book. I try to never compare the book and the story cause it always comes out different

laughing out loud i actually thoght there was going to be a Pearl Harboresk love thing going on...Originally posted by DarkC
Once again. Shut up. Originally posted by Hermione202
What he said .
eek! im not the only one who thought this!!!!

Draco69
Why are people missing the obvious cliche of "geek girl meets dumb jock?"

Sorry folks but the hero never ends up with geeky sidekick. It's always something exotic.

a1hsauce
ehh...just as well. harrys gonna die in the next book anyway erm

Draco69
Maybe. But Rowling better build a underground bunker first...

jenniefoo08
I think Harry/Hermione & Ron/Hermione r both cute. For some reason, I always pictured Harry & Hermione together, even when everything was pointing toward her & Ron. But after HBP, I actually thought it was rly sweet, especially when Ron was holding her during Dumbledore's funeral. I think with Harry, though, I prefer him with Luna rather than Ginny. She can be with Neville wink

black robb
Originally posted by a1hsauce
I seriously wanted Harry to have hooked up with Hermione... nothin against Ron...but Harry just had that better relationship with Hermione...she was always so comfortable around him and was able to open up to him. It's more interesting cuz they are such opposites...

Ron-Dumb,Poor,Unconfident,funny

Hermione-Brilliant,Upper Middle Class,Extremely Confident,serious as hell

The Phantom
ahh see theres a common mistake there... the movie always jacks up how the story really goes in the book. I try to never compare the book and the story cause it always comes out different

laughing out loud i actually thoght there was going to be a Pearl Harboresk love thing going on...
eek! im not the only one who thought this!!!! I'm a H/G shipper and I thought of it too....

Oh, and, there is already a thread for this. The Offical Shipping Debate Thread.

a1hsauce
confused what the hells a shipper?... erm

Originally posted by black robb
It's more interesting cuz they are such opposites...

Ron-Dumb,Poor,Unconfident,funny

Hermione-Brilliant,Upper Middle Class,Extremely Confident,serious as hell
yah theyre opposites but if you look at the dialogue between Harry and Hermione its much more comfortable...isnt that what girls want!?
Originally posted by jenniefoo08
I think Harry/Hermione & Ron/Hermione r both cute. For some reason, I always pictured Harry & Hermione together, even when everything was pointing toward her & Ron. But after HBP, I actually thought it was rly sweet, especially when Ron was holding her during Dumbledore's funeral. I think with Harry, though, I prefer him with Luna rather than Ginny. She can be with Neville wink
lol I think Nevilles gonna be awesome in the next book! I really want him to stand up and rise to the occasion!
Originally posted by Draco69
Maybe. But Rowling better build a underground bunker first...
lol touche!

APIECEOFME
I seriously wanted Harry to have hooked up with Hermione... nothin against Ron...but Harry just had that better relationship with Hermione...she was always so comfortable around him and was able to open up to him.
Allyn! Are you serious? Or just messing with everyone? confused1

<3harryandtink
I AM UPSET...I wanted Harry and Hermione from the start

Pielover666
i never though I'd ever say this, but TS, I agree with you.

potty4potter
for some reason Harry and Ginny dont suit each other, i think it should be harry and hermiome but they are to close as friends, besides it was quite obvious in the 6th book that hermiome and ron were totally gonna get together!!!!(i hope)smile

Murray
Are you guys kidding?

I've been rooting for Ron and Hermione since Book 1! The are so much more interesting, besides Harry likes Ginny.

And, they deny their attraction when they one as such.

potty4potter
yeah, but J.K could change it, like somebody said she could just be playing us!! maybe hermiome and ron will never get together or maybe they will, who knows!!!!
oh well i kinda like ginny and harry, hermiome and ron but it all seems so right, and well
i dont know!!!!!!

The Phantom
Harry and Ginny yea, Ron Hermione, no. I'm more of a Ron/Luna person. So... yea. H/G and R/L good couple. Also, there are threads for this kind of stuff!

DarkC
i never though I'd ever say this, but TS, I agree with you.
Says the one who thinks its an honour to have been dumb enough to be banned by Raz himself.

Pielover666
Says the one who thinks its an honour to have been dumb enough to be banned by Raz himself.

YEP! stick out tongue

The Phantom
Pie... quiet, your just making yourself look stupid. *gives him a pie.* Now, seriously, can someone please do something with the fact that this thread has been done in many ways, one of the biggest ways is the Offical Shipping Debate Thread.

Merdelian
Owned. laughing out loud
YEP! stick out tongue
eer

DarkC
YEP! stick out tongue
You're not supposed to cheerfully agree.

La Vierge

that's a better plot of friendship with harry tho. I'm upset about ginny and harry. I mean they are so old! As a couple they don't stand a chance!

star22
You are definately not the only one. Ron and Hermione are only heading for a nasty break up or divorce if they end up together. HBP definately proved this if the previous books didn't.

Pielover666
You're not supposed to cheerfully agree.
but I did, so .......THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE PIE!

The Phantom
Originally posted by La Vierge
that's a better plot of friendship with harry tho. I'm upset about ginny and harry. I mean they are so old! As a couple they don't stand a chance! I don't get it . How are they old? You mean this type of coupling or their age? Because H/Hr is even older. Originally posted by star22
You are definately not the only one. Ron and Hermione are only heading for a nasty break up or divorce if they end up together. HBP definately proved this if the previous books didn't. This I agree, I think Ron will go better with Luna. Sorry, but Hermione will be all by herself. Such is life. H/G. R/L

potty4potter
no i want ron and hermiome!!!!

Pielover666
Originally posted by potty4potter
no i want ron and hermiome!!!!
Capitalize names please.

And who is Hermiome?

The Phantom
Hermiome is Hermione's evil twin sister. xD

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>