My room is a mess!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Half eaten pizza's from last night........shit,I dont even know what THAT is sick Empty beer cans everywhere BUT the bin,I need to go for awhile and clean it.........Seriously sad

Masrix
Nasty

kmcdude
It also stinks like ****ing bong water cause my mate dropped the bong last night.weep

Masrix
Lol smack him upside the head

kmcdude
lol,I willsniper

Masrix
lol

BENITO
Anyone with a totally clean room

Normally

I do not trust them unless they are 30 or older

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by kmcdude
Half eaten pizza's from last night........shit,I dont even know what THAT is sick Empty beer cans everywhere BUT the bin,I need to go for awhile and clean it.........Seriously sad
get a maid or something

DarkC
a FRENCH maid!

BENITO
Originally posted by DarkC
a FRENCH maid! See everything turns perverted meh I don't care I like the Idea of having a French maid

But can I have her on weekends

Darth Nauj
the whole world is perverted my dear,dealwithit stick out tongue

BENITO
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
the whole world is perverted my dear,dealwithit stick out tongue well francly my dear I don't give a damn

Darth Nauj
so stop complaining if something turns perverted then my dear :P

BENITO
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
so stop complaining if something turns perverted then my dear :P ok then my dear

cking
get both a shovel and a rake, do this instead of your hands. sounds like your room is really messy, when it gets that bad, a shovel and a rake will come in handy.

ladygrim
my rooms nice and tidy ...big grin

R2D2-89
my room "appears" to be tidy wink

ladygrim
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.